Where is the details pane? (Sharpness, luminance/noise.) If I make a selective edit I can change these things there but not in the main edit menu which makes no sense especially considering iOS has had this for forever now. Also, full screen is broken since last update.
Best app for people who wants to edit their photos but make them look natural as well. It doesn't compres the real quality of the picture. The picture came out to be very good if you know how to use this app. Giving 5 *****
Ever since the last major update it has been crashing everytime I try to share or export a photo. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of having my whole Library accessible if I can't export it. It's been over a month. I pay $10 a month for this?
Please fix. I cant import any files when I enable the option in my phone to close it when screen is locked to save power. Honor 6x.
I'm using Huawei P10, when I import the image it becomes saturated.. Any ideas how to solve the issue? Thanks
Please add a noise reduction and color noise reduction support just like the iOS app
- New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, the new Auto Settings creates a better photo
- App Shortcuts: For Android Nougat and later devices, tap and hold on the app icon to quickly launch the app into popular modes
- More control for managing storage
- Resolved an issue that prevented some Huawei customers from importing images
- Bug fixes and speed improvements
A best collage app for Instagram: IG story size, instasize, layout, text, blur