What is going on with this app? I have disabled the permission to use my SD card for that useless sync and it still copies my raw photos to my SD card. Why? How can I disable the sync, it creates copies of every raw photo I take and I run out of storage so fast. Please do something about this sync option, some of us don't need to use it. Give us an option to disable it please.
I have the Adobe CC monthly subscription so I use this regularly.. Recently my mobile app keeps shutting down. Becoming frustrating.
The app itself is great, but the update nitification is extremely annoying. It just won't stop asking for an update even after the app was sucessfully updated.
Won't sync. I spend way too much money for this service to not be able to use it! Get started with Lightroom mobile....sign in....signed in....nothing. Get started with Lightroom mobile....sign in...... I'll take my refund in cash.
There is a fifth star waiting for you when you get a tablet version so I can work with lightroom on all of my devices. Seriously one of the best apps I have ever found.
The app didn't add the photo that I want to edit and the latest problem now is that I already update it keep on asking me to update the app.Please solve the problems.
- General stability improvement
- New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, new Auto Settings creates a better photo
- App Shortcuts: For Android Nougat and later devices, tap and hold on the app icon to quickly launch the app into popular modes
- More control on managing storage
- Resolved an issue that prevented some Huawei customers from importing images
- Bug fixes and speed improvement
A best collage app for Instagram: IG story size, instasize, layout, text, blur