Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
The hands-on recipes in this cookbook help you solve a variety of tasks and scenarios often encountered when using Adobe AIR to build Rich Internet Applications for the desktop.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This App you can the online content and this topic below.
1. Alternatives to Adobe Contribute
2. How To Reinstall the Adobe Reader Plugin
3. How to Burn DVD Using Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4 and more....
Online Video , Fun Game in this mobile app . Get Free now!!!!
keyword : Adope Flash Player Howto
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
- Wedding effect
- Smudge Painting
- Line Art
Wait Update 15 May 2014
This program for reading ebooks supports the following text formats: epub, epub3, fb2, fb2.zip, mobi, pdf, html, doc, rtf and txt and Adobe DRM, as well as a streamlined user interface in 25 languages.
Prestigio eReader provides a user with direct access to more than 1000 000 ebooks in 25 languages, with more than 48,000 free e-books. Choose a book on "your shelf" and get on with your incredible reading adventure. This program for reading electronic books is one of the hottest applications on Google Play as it supports a lot of text formats and a huge base of free and paid ebooks. Now you can get a lot of books for free download.
If you would like to stay in touch and choose feature for the next update, follow us on facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/prestigioereader
Advantages of the Prestigio eReader
• Perfect design and Intuitive Navigation
- Library stores your purchases, wishlists, links to downloaded books, account settings and the contents of your shopping cart.
- Book Collections store your books organized by your desired criteria (genre, author, reading frequency, etc.).
- Sidebar - convenient system for easy access to all functions in the application. To open, press the icon in the upper left corner, or swipe from left to right.
- Store - a great place to find books that will unlock new experiences and emotions. Here you will find not only all the latest and hottest releases, but also completely free books and classics of modern literature.
- File Manager - will help you easily determine where a book is located on your device. In addition, you can use this menu to navigate to connected cloud storage accounts.
• Intellectual /smart eBook search on your device
Just one touch on the point «Scan the device» on your sideboard menu and the eReader will find all compatible and supported books on your device. Quickly and conveniently.
• Multiple Book Formats Support
Prestigio eReader allows you to read books in various different formats:
epub, mobi, pdf, html, and txt and Adobe DRM.
• Multilingual Support
A variety of choice is available with the Prestigio E Reader – choose out of 25 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Kazakh.
• Online Bookstore
With the Prestigio eReader you have direct access to more than 1 000 000 eBooks in 25 languages on the PrestigioPlaza.com eBook store – it has more books than you could ever read in a lifetime!
Get a dream reader of books for free and read with pleasure!
• My Prestigio account , as well as its creation through social networks, provides
- Ability to downloading free books
- Ability to buy new books
- Access to personal account, where you can perform operations on purchasing book, changing your profile, funding your account.
Keywords: reader, read books for free, read book free, read books online free, read epub, read epub books, read pdf files free, read free books app, read free books, book reader, book reader for pdf, book reader for android, ebook reader epub, ereader, pdf file reader, pdf reader for android free, pdf reader free app, pdf reader free download, pdf reader android, txt readers, epub reader for android, epub reader, epub reader app, html reader, html reader free, html reader search, html file reader, rtf reader, rtf file reader, rtf file app, rtf reader for android, fb2 russian reader, fb2reader, ebook reader for android free, ebookdroid, ebook downloader and reader, ebooks free apps, book reader all formats,ebook app, ebook library, book reader fb2, reader for epub, reader for epub3..
Similar applications: FBReader, Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader.
The app is officially supported on Android versions 4.3.x and up. Most functionality will work on older versions however instances of incorrect formatting or unexpected behaviour may occur.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files only) and highlights (for EPUB files only) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores and leading publishers around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
Currently, there are more than 250,000 international titles and 12,000 titles in Portuguese, 200 of which, completely free. All titles are available at Saraiva's website, where you can download free samples before purchasing. Download the app for free, and enjoy the best experience reading your favorite ebooks, with all the comfort and wherever you are.
- Bookmarks, notes and text highlighting.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and either portrait or landscape format.
- Search inside the book to easily find your favorite sections.
- Tap on either side of the screen to turn pages. You also have the option to scroll both horizontally and vertically.
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
LearningField provides a resource-rich digital platform which allows teachers to select the best material across all subject areas to support the differing needs of Years 7–10 students. Each text chapter is mapped either to the Australian Curriculum or relevant State curriculums. For a single subscription fee per student schools can enable teachers to access the combined resources of publishers, both by chapter or whole text, with advanced search functions.”