HEX is a very simple game where you have to connect the opposite sides of the board (of your color) to win!
HEX is played by two players on an 11x11 board where the tiles are made of hexagons. The first player to connect the opposite sides (of his/her color) wins!
- Players play alternately placing the red or blue hexagon on empty spaces in an attempt to link their opposite sides of the board in an unbroken chain.
- The first player to create an unbroken chain wins the game.
- There are no draws in Hex and one player always wins.
The rules of HEX are simple and people of all ages around the world play and enjoy this game. The game is fun to master and it required deep strategies and sharp tactics by a player to win a game.
- Two-player online & offline game
- In-game chat
- Make friends
- Challenge friends
- ELO rating system
- Global and country-specific leaderboards
- A simple and intuitive user interface
World's first online multiplayer smartphone app for the game of HEX. ⬢⬡
Play with friends and players from around the world!