- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS and map features to show your closest options, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provide mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. address.
Calculate a Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Now you can choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
Use the USPS Tracking™ tool to check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail Express™, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. You can give your shipment a nickname and save it in the app to easily keep tabs on your items.
Schedule a next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express™, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Returns shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ until you return.
Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your phone’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of its status.
U.S. Postal Service® Web Site
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
►Certified by two international authorities
Certified by AV-TEST, a global authority in security software evaluation
Check Mark Certified by West Coast Labs, a world leading authority in security software evaluation
►Professional engine provides thorough protection
Cloud + Local engines implement in-depth antivirus scan
Thorough scan takes only 20 seconds
Real-time scan on newly installed apps and websites
Keeps the virus database always up to date
►Privacy and account protection
Anti-eavesdropping, privacy protection and account protection features ensure the safety of your online banking and shopping accounts, as well as your social media and mobile gaming accounts.
►Data backup and restoration
Easy data backup and restoration between Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows and other mobile platforms.
One tap to close running apps to release memory. The memory cleaning feature effectively boosts your mobile phone.
Antivirus: Professional engine removes viruses, malware and trojans while scanning downloaded and installed apps in real time for maximum phone protection.
Anti-eavesdropping: Detects and blocks spyware from listening in on your calls.
Internet and account protection: Blocks phishing and malicious websites and ensures a safe online surfing environment while protecting your finances and payments, as well as shopping, social and gaming accounts.
System optimization and boosting: scans and closes running apps to speed up your mobile phone. Boost your phone with a simple tap on the convenient home screen widget.
Data backup and restoration: free data backup and restoration between different phone platforms.
App management: helps you to uninstall unused apps or even useless pre-installed apps (ROOT required) and installation files to release memory.
Anti-spam: Blocks unwanted calls and messages from blacklisted numbers.
Privacy report - monitors and removes apps that access your contacts, messages, location and other private data without authorization.
Internet management - Real-time data usage information to avoid data overuse. Data usage diagram and usage ranking of all apps for the last 30 days.
All Android systems supported (including Android 5.0):
Supported systems include: Android 2.2, Android2.3+, Android 3.0, Android 4.0, Android 4.1/4.1/4.3, Android 4.4, Android 5.0.
English, Russian, Indonesian, Arabic, Portuguese Brazil, Spanish
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter to get instant updates & productivity news.
Please feel free to contact NQ customer service email@example.com if you have any problems.
PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
# Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Chromecast /dual screen support
Please use the "ADP Mobile Solutions" app instead of this one.
OWNERS AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATORS
The RUN Powered by ADP® Mobile Payroll app is a new convenient way to help you manage your payroll anytime, anywhere on your Android™ device. It is a fast, intuitive, and secure mobile version of RUN Powered by ADP -- the industry-leading full-service online payroll solution that PC Magazine called “exceedingly simple to understand and use.”* Available for current RUN Powered by ADP clients**, you can pay hourly and salaried employees as well as contractors while you are on the go. Use our patent-pending, easy to use interface to quickly enter and review pay data for processing your payrolls. Manage your employees more effectively using the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary.
- Pay employees and contractors using pre-defined pay rates
- Pay different pay rates to employees who perform more than one job
- Distribute pay to different departments
- Calculate employee earnings and deductions
- Preview payroll totals and cash requirements
- Calculate federal, state, and local taxes
- Change check dates
- Enter vacation, sick and personal time
- View employee contact, photo, and payroll information
- View reports for employee and company payroll information
ADDITIONAL HR FEATURES:
- Assess how your HR practices stack up to best practices by topic with an HR Checkup
- Access a dictionary with over 600 HR and payroll terms and definitions
- View weekly HR Tips
- Private information is not stored on the device
- Account number information is never transmitted
- All transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
- Login sessions time out from inactivity
- Account is locked out with excessive login failures
- Android OS version 2.1 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection - User ID and password is required to access the payroll functions (RUN Powered by ADP US clients only)
- No User ID is required to use the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary
Are you a RUN Powered by ADP client? Download the app and try the demo. Or contact your ADP customer service center.
© 2012-2014 ADP, LLC. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. RUN Powered by ADP is a registered service mark of ADP, LLC. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks and services marks are the property of their respective owners.
**Not an ADP client? Visit smallbusiness.adp.com or Call 1-800-CALL-ADP
*Source: PC Magazine, June 2007