Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year .
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission allows us to record audio for swiper devices that use audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
With your free TimeClock Connect account, you get:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
* Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry/management capabilities.
* Track expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance traveled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
Ver 1.4 or later are now ads on the app.
I paid version without ads is to create upon request.
※ If you encounter an error, we will support it at any time,
Up reports, etc. are greatly appreciated.
We only work with to ensure ※ Galaxy S.
For further trouble is expected to be restored.
· Emitted from the widget, you can register the withdrawal.
You can see the accumulation of data is monthly data.
You can Email · monthly data.
⇒ comma-delimited format
If you set the hourly wage · display monthly data, the amount paid for the current month to screen widgets
• Time can be specified in units of revaluation.
1 minute 5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes 30 minutes
Once you have registered your work hours • By default, when it is reflected in the attendance register.
To use the features of Gmail accounts, e-mail, please set the password.
Registration has been made possible across a fire.
You only have to register in advance Pattern can reflect the pattern in the Time entry screen.
There is no limit to the number of registered patterns.
[Menu] ⇒ [more] ⇒ [Settings employment patterns]
Hourly or daily pay can be set for each pattern
Overtime · calculate the time is now midnight.
Calculation method is as follows.
Overtime ⇒: calculate the time beyond 8 hours
Midnight hour ⇒: Calculate the time to 5:00 the next morning - 22 hours
· Implemented a set closing date.
The default is the end of the month.
Been fixed so that you can set up to 35:59 set the clock.
Registration pattern was implemented.
Overtime, night support
Track your time with this time clock. Check in, check out, all on your phone with Android Time Card Free. Then, at the push of a button, e-mail your timesheet to yourself, even in the free version, all with Android Time Card Free! :-)
-Install to SD
(paid ver only)
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
Please use the "ADP Mobile Solutions" app instead of this one.
OWNERS AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATORS
The RUN Powered by ADP® Mobile Payroll app is a new convenient way to help you manage your payroll anytime, anywhere on your Android™ device. It is a fast, intuitive, and secure mobile version of RUN Powered by ADP -- the industry-leading full-service online payroll solution that PC Magazine called “exceedingly simple to understand and use.”* Available for current RUN Powered by ADP clients**, you can pay hourly and salaried employees as well as contractors while you are on the go. Use our patent-pending, easy to use interface to quickly enter and review pay data for processing your payrolls. Manage your employees more effectively using the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary.
- Pay employees and contractors using pre-defined pay rates
- Pay different pay rates to employees who perform more than one job
- Distribute pay to different departments
- Calculate employee earnings and deductions
- Preview payroll totals and cash requirements
- Calculate federal, state, and local taxes
- Change check dates
- Enter vacation, sick and personal time
- View employee contact, photo, and payroll information
- View reports for employee and company payroll information
ADDITIONAL HR FEATURES:
- Assess how your HR practices stack up to best practices by topic with an HR Checkup
- Access a dictionary with over 600 HR and payroll terms and definitions
- View weekly HR Tips
- Private information is not stored on the device
- Account number information is never transmitted
- All transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
- Login sessions time out from inactivity
- Account is locked out with excessive login failures
- Android OS version 2.1 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection - User ID and password is required to access the payroll functions (RUN Powered by ADP US clients only)
- No User ID is required to use the HR Checkup and HR Dictionary
Are you a RUN Powered by ADP client? Download the app and try the demo. Or contact your ADP customer service center.
© 2012-2014 ADP, LLC. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. RUN Powered by ADP is a registered service mark of ADP, LLC. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks and services marks are the property of their respective owners.
**Not an ADP client? Visit smallbusiness.adp.com or Call 1-800-CALL-ADP
*Source: PC Magazine, June 2007