00:37 is a side project by game designer Adriaan de Jongh and is currently in open beta.
- the app itself doesn't contain any exercises or routines: you should only add and do exercises you know how to do properly. 00:37 is meant as a helpful tool, not a replacement for a trainer or classes.
- each type of exercise displays sessions differently:
-- consistency (timer) - 3x 1:30
-- stretch (count) - 4x 10 reps
-- endurance (count) - 23 reps in 2:13
-- endurance (time) - 2:33 in 5:23
-- practise (time) - 5:13
- save your sessions to keep track of your workouts. adjust your time or amount of repetitions before or after saving your session.
- sort exercises by routine, last done, tags, or alphabetically.
- create routines by adding and ordering exercises. when an exercise is started from the routine overview, a 'next exercise in routine' button will appear on the timer/counter interface.
Adriaan made this app mostly for himself and has no plans to ask for money for it.