Welcome to Blappy!
Application created by CESyA - Spanish Centre of Subtitling and Audioedescricpión.
Blappy is a communication tool developed to facilitate our everyday conversations. With a social objective, the application allows two people, regardless of their language and whether or not they have a sensory disability, can have a conversation with Bluetooth technology on your mobile device.
Blappy download on your Android device and breaks communication barriers.
It allows you to customize various chat settings, such as font size, wallpaper, notifications, etc. In addition, this application is very easy to use and includes instructions and notifications user support.
This application allows you to chat with other people close to you. You just need to have the application installed on both devices, enable Bluetooth and connect a device to another.
Blappy is a chat designed for visually impaired people as it converts speech into text messages and text messages in voice and includes high contrast, zoom and is compatible with the TalkBack accessibility service. It is an accessible application.
It lets you talk to people in other languages because it detects the language in which each device is configured and automatically translates conversations. In addition, this application is available in four languages.
- Accessibility: Talkback adaptation to your Android device.
- Speech to Text: voice recognition to write messages.
- Text to Speech: Voice message playback.
- High contrast: view mode option in high contrast in all application screens.
- Customization: Customize chat with the different settings available.
- Zoom: available in all application screens.
Can download free and without advertising!