WiFi File Transfer help you to manager files in your phone on the computer over wireless connection, no USB cable needed.
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
♦♦ NO REFUNDS - PLEASE TRY ANDROID TUNER FREE FIRST: http://www.3c71.com/atfree
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
Wifi hotspot, USB tethering, you connect to the Bluetooth tethering? Difficult
Difficult to set up via steps 4-5 you?
Now, here Tethering App that can connect quickly and easily to use.!
Will automatically recognize USB tethering connects quickly.
USB connection to establish a connection automatically when your
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
When Wi-Fi STA connected to Wi-Fi AP, SSID will be displayed below the icon.
Toggle the Wi-Fi function, and the icon will show a simple animation and change color of the status.
This widget has been verified with compliance to android 2.3, 4.0, 4.1 & 4.2.
You can find the widget in name of WiFiOnoff.
Try to create a short cut on home screen, and it will help you to enable or disable Wi-Fi STA (& Direct) mode quickly.
A few android devices need to be restarted before this widget can be found.
PROS is a professional team dedicated for wireless connectivity technology.
**Once you encounter any problem, please feel free to feedback with details.**
- This app filters incoming ,outgoing,and missed Calls (rejected Calls).
- Also provide separate list for incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed call when you select any call log from the log and it provides the statistics data.
- Can hide the contact identity from the settings if you don’t want to show user’s name and photo sometimes.
- Show the call date, time and duration of call in the logs.
- Display total call duration for a selected user in detail screen.
- User can send direct Message to the selected contact number from the log.
- User can make a direct Call to the selected contact number from the log.
- It is very useful application when you want to record more than 500 call logs because default Android Call log stores only 500 call logs data.
- You can delete the unwanted call log details from the application.
- It is also providing facility to reset the complete logs from
- Call Logs Storage
- Call History
- Call Logger
At present Mr. Android does not work on the Samsung Galaxy SIII and devices running Android Jelly Bean / 4.1. We are currently investigating and looking to implement a fix.
In a Galaxy of more than 500,000 Android apps, how do you choose the right apps for you? Many people choose based on download counts or ratings. But this is only half the story.
An app that has millions of downloads is noteworthy, but what's really useful to know is how many of these users are still around in a week, a month, after six months, and how often they are using the app. Basically, as thousands of new Android apps are released every day, we need more information than a simple download number can provide.
Mr. Android monitors the apps we all use (and keep using), after they're downloaded. He collects this data and shares it, suggesting new apps worth downloading or paying for, based on global usage. His sole aim is to make Planet Android a better place for everyone.
When we find an app we really love, we often identify with it too. Many people see the apps they use frequently as a reflection of themselves. Mr Android understands this and helps you discover new apps. Each recommendation he makes is tailored to you, based on the apps you use most.
와이파이(WiFi)와 데이터(DATA)를 알림창을 거치지 않고 한번에 바꾸고 싶을때 사용하면 됩니다.
데이터(DATA)와 와이파이(WiFi)를 동시에 켜두는 일이 많습니다.
이럴때 흔히 발생하는 문제가 와이파이(WiFi)가 끊어졌을 때
나도 모르는 사이 데이터(DATA)가 많이 나갈 수 있습니다.
WiFi Change DATA 는 그럴 때 유용한 위젯입니다.
모바일 티월드(T world) 위젯과 함께쓰면 좋습니다.
※ 상단바를 내려 데이터를 끄고 와이파이를 켜는 번거로움을 해소하기 위해 만든 위젯입니다.※
위젯 이름 WiFi Change DATA
위젯 사이즈 1x1
2∑ : 와이파이만 켜기-데이터만 켜기 순
3∑ : 와이파이만 켜기-데이터만 켜기-둘 다 끄기 순
삭제는 다운로드 관리자에서 하시면 됩니다.
[문의 및 지원]
어플에 관련된 모든 의문과 궁금증을 MAMP에서 해결해 드립니다.
기획 : 제로
개발 : 제로
감수 : 소세지, 김수현
디자인 : 뀨잉
와이파이, 데이터, 전환, 변경, 요금, 실시간, 정보, 위젯, 모바일, 티월드, 올레, 엘지, 삼성, 갤럭시, 베가, 노트, KT, SK, LG, KTF, T world, olleh, 3g, 4g, LTE, WiFi, Change, DATA, trans, galaxy, S2, S3, S4, LTE-A, POP, note, PRADA, 조회, 필수, 추천, 주식회사, 맴프, MAMP
Wi-Fi 인터넷 부스터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 동글
모바일 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 라디오
Wi-Fi 인터넷 찾기
Wi-Fi 인터넷 해킹
USB Wi-Fi 인터넷
PS3 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 핫스팟
최적의 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 계획
Wi-Fi 인터넷 스니퍼
Wi-Fi 인터넷 중계기
Wi-Fi 인터넷 USB 커넥터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 소프트웨어
Wi-Fi 인터넷 연장
Wi-Fi 인터넷 서비스
Wi-Fi 인터넷 전화
스마트 폰 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 모뎀
aircel Wi-Fi 인터넷
저렴한 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 미디어 플레이어
3 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 브
Wi-Fi 인터넷 카메라
Wi-Fi 인터넷 제공 업체
Wi-Fi 인터넷 휴대 전화
Wi-Fi 인터넷 중계기
Wi-Fi 인터넷 광대역
wii Wi-Fi 인터넷
휴대용 Wi-Fi 인터넷
최고의 Wi-Fi 인터넷 프린터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 서비스 제공 업체
Wi-Fi 인터넷 라디오
3g 와이파이 라우터
프린터 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 어댑터 USB
Wi-Fi 인터넷 레이더
Wi-Fi 인터넷 휴대 전화
Wi-Fi 인터넷 보안
Wi-Fi 인터넷 최대
노트북 WiFi 안테나
Wi-Fi 인터넷은 무엇입니까
와이파이 신호 증폭기
Wi-Fi 인터넷 핫스팟
Wi-Fi 인터넷 커넥터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 사진 프레임
Wi-Fi 인터넷 휴대폰
Wi-Fi 인터넷 호텔
SDIO Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 동기화
최적의 Wi-Fi 인터넷 설정
Wi-Fi 인터넷 어댑터
버라이존 무선 카드
저렴한 Wi-Fi 인터넷 서비스
Wi-Fi 인터넷 모바일
Wi-Fi 인터넷 인쇄 서버
Wi-Fi 인터넷 송신기
이더넷 Wi-Fi 인터넷 어댑터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 3g 라우터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 스피커
Wi-Fi 인터넷 범위 부스터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 3g
Wi-Fi 인터넷 익스텐더
Wi-Fi 인터넷 모뎀
Wi-Fi 인터넷 수신기 부스터
Wi-Fi 인터넷 준비 TV
3g 무선 모뎀
집에서 Wi-Fi 인터넷
최적의 온라인 Wi-Fi 인터넷
3g Wi-Fi 인터넷
와이파이 액세스 포인트
Wi-Fi 인터넷 사진 프레임
Wi-Fi 인터넷 텔레비전
호텔 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 위키
쉽게 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 무선 인터넷
포켓 와이파이 라우터
무료 Wi-Fi 인터넷 다운로드
Wi-Fi 인터넷 모듈
Wi-Fi 인터넷 USB 안테나
야외 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷을 떠도는
맥도날드 Wi-Fi 인터넷
Wi-Fi 인터넷 핫스팟 영국
휴대용 Wi-Fi 인터넷 장치
USB Wi-Fi 인터넷 스틱
D 링크 Wi-Fi 인터넷
개발자 연락처 :
대구 달서구 송현동 2003-18 중소기업 성장지원센터 204호
204,2003-18, Songhyeon-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Korea
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Requires rooted devices.
- main - the main application log file
- system - a log for low-level system messages and debugging
- events - for system event information
- radio - for radio and phone-related information
- Quick scroll: By tapping the right edge of the log view, quick scroll bar will appear. Using this scroll bar, you can scroll whole log quickly.
- Log size: On the log type selection dialog box, new text field has been added. This field controls maximum number of logs.
- Exclude option for dalvikvm GC logs.
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/IT-plus/284873071535225
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more. Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features:
- filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
- filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
- is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
- creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
- creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
- display statistics for a contact or for all call history
- "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features:
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for ★Infinite Call History★ on Android?
Try Unlimited Call Log
* Fake SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4