IMPORTANT: If you do not want messages to be read turn off the app using the ON/OFF button otherwise they will be read out loud no matter your sound settings.
Note: This app does not work if you receive messages to Google Voice or another similar web sms service.
- Reading Speed: slow, normal, fast
- Auto Reply: a preset message you define to automatically reply to the text messages.
- Name Finder: If the text message's phone is in your contact list the person's name will be said instead of the phone number.
- and more features.
Thanks for using this app, don't forget to rate and leave a comment for features you would like to see.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
--Minimizes ringtone volume and then speaks name of the caller
--Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
--Speaks out full content of SMS along with sender name or numbers.
--Will re-announce the caller information, while not pick up incoming call
--Lots of customization option for different category for calling, messaging & more!
(After installed, you will have the same experience as before like GO Chat)
1. To use the plugin for Free Message, please update your GO SMS Pro to version v5.0 or above.
2. Sign in your account of GO SMS.
3. Find GO button on the right top of conversation, click to make it lighted and you can send free message to the person.
Recommend your friends to install GO SMS Pro and Free Message plugin, it will be the best thing of unlimited chat among your friends.
Dear user. The GO SMS Pro is to heavy now. So we need to separate it form the GO SMS Pro. We will make it more light to use. And the experience will be better.Thanks for your support!!
Send Free SMS without any daily or any kind of limit absolutely unlimited messages.
All networks of Pakistan you can send message including Mobilink, Jazz, Ufone, Telenor, Warid and Zong
From our Application Free SMS Pakistan you dont require sms package as we are providing absolutely free of cost
Now you can also receive sms messages in Inbox .
★ SMS from your Tablet, using your CURRENT ANDROID PHONE NUMBER
★Turns your tablet into an SMS Messenger
★ Instant Notifications on your tablet when SMS hits phone.
★ Set up in 30 seconds
★ 100% Free (no additional charge from what your Carrier charges - text free)
★ See who's calling your phone -- on your tablet
★ See your phone's battery level - on your tablet.
★ Messages stay synced w/ your phone's SMS Messenger App
★ SMS Backup & Restore: Backup MMS & SMS & view from any device
★ Send Picture Messages (MMS Messaging) from tablet. Backup MMS Picture Messaging.
★ Online Texting: Also SMS from PC in addition to tablet, and SMS from Mac. Text online from any device!
★ SMS Forwarding: Forward SMS from phone to other devices. MMS & SMS Forwarding options are on by default.
** Note: you must also have an Android phone & install the MightyText app ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE FIRST, before using the tablet app. If you don't have that yet, please download and set up MightyText on your PHONE, from Google Play:
View your phone's photos and videos on MightyText Tablet App. Dead simple sharing of photos and videos taken on your phone. Easily save photos/videos to the tablet.
SMS Text Messaging from tablet, sync'd with your Android phone. To send text from tablet, install this Tablet texting app alongside the MightyText Android phone app. (Compatible with most SMS Text Messaging apps on phone.)
Quick Reply SMS Popup Option: Incoming message can now show a popup which shows on top of your current app activitiy, and you can reply directly from the popup window. This is turned off by default, but can be enabled in settings.
Save Battery Life: Saves battery - you can send SMS & send MMS from tablet. Your phone's screen is off (this saves phone battery!). Saving your screen is the ultimate battery saver. Live battery indicator & battery widget on tablet app.
Phone Calls: See who is calling you on your tablet. Call Logs also stored to show history of missed calls & incoming calls & outgoing calls (Call logs turned off by default)
Dialer on Tablet: Live dialer so you can dial your contacts from the tablet (dialer tells your phone to initiate the call)
Backup SMS & MMS: We are a super backup alternative since we save SMS & mms. Think of it like Dropbox for your SMS and MMS messaging. (including Picture Messaging MMS)
Group Texting: You can now do group texts (reply-all) from the tablet app, if your Android phone supports Group texting and group mms and group messaging (requires your phone to be on Android 4.1+)
SMS Tracker: Track your SMS on tablet.
Text free (SMS) if you have unlimited texting. Text plus see who's calling!
Different from messsging apps such as messageme,viber,KakaoTalk, zlango, lango, WhatsApp, WeChat, Nimbuzz because we sync directly w the SMS inbox.
keywords: online texting, tablet sms sending ,sms tablet apps, group text, sms from tablet, mms tablet, picture message from tablet talk from tablet, mms picture messaging from tablet, tablet talk, tablet apps that send sms from tablet, sms from chrome extension, sms from crome, SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps, save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages, texting apps, text pictures, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text from tablet, text online, tablet text messaging apps
Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a free version and has some minor limitations. You can try this version for as long as you want before buying the pro version.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
This application os ONLY compatible with the Bluetooth products of CLIPS Technology.
The supported models are as below.
- CLIP CS300
- YesPen B500
- YesPen Q500L
- NB-S2 Couple
- NB-S2 Bike
- NB-S2 Outdoor
Technical support: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If someting doesn't work as you expect, please send us an email and we'll fix it. Leaving just a bad review isn't useful to anybody.
IF YOU FIND THIS APP USEFUL, PLEASE CONSIDER PURCHASING THE AD-FREE VERSION. THIS WILL SUPPORT FURTHER DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS APPLICATION
This nifty free utility parses and displays EML (mail message) files. Inline images are displayed both as attachments and in the HTML view.
Now we also parse and display MSG files from Outlook. We've added an experimental support for displaying certain RTF bodies produced by recent versions of Outlook. Please note that we still save the RTF message body as RTF_MESSAGE.rtf which can be opened with an external viewer like Cool Reader.
NEW!!! NEW!!! NEW!!!
We've added an EXPERIMENTAL feature to print the email to a PDF file. We print all fields except attachments and HTML body (only text body supported)
We've added an internal file browser: now you can read multiple mail files from the SD without exiting from the app or using an external browser!
You can open an EML or MSG file from any source. Long press on any field to see context menu.
You can browse the SD for EML or MSG files or open them from any other application (like a File Browser or GMail).
If you need additional features please drop us an email (see below).
Icons by FastIcon.com (http://www.fasticon.com) and Anatom 5 (http://www.anatom5.de).
EML Reader is Copyright 2013 by UglyIcons (email@example.com).