Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
Sketch Guru is a professional app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos.
Pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch.
We support both black-white and color sketch with 13 kinds of wonderful effects including: Gouache, PencilSketch, ColorPencil, WaterColor, HalfTone, SimpleSketch, ComicB&W, BlackBoard, BlackBoardColor, Print, B&W, PencilSketch2 and No sketch
You can also share them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, E-mail, etc.
SketchGuru is the best sketch app you can find on the market.
Come on and create wonderful and paintings.
* Resize photo: User can adjust the size of the picture by pressing buttons in 6 different ways
* 13 kinds of black-white and color sketch effects supported
Keywords: sketch free, sketch me, pencil sketch, paper camera, cartoon camera
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
There are different types of brush provided
This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
Release your creativity and create stunning sketches, share them and watch them take on a life of their own. Your friends can add their own effects and fun stickers and pass them on.
When all your friends add their creativity to the mix you'll be surprised. Follow as it evolves and enjoy what you and your friends can create. Sketch is easy, smart and a lot of fun.
The app is designed to work on all Android smartphones and tablets running version 4.2 or later. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
- Draw a sketch from scratch with our pencils, markers and magic brushes on a canvas of your choice
- Import pictures and enhance them using stickers
- Browse and download a variety of fun sticker packs and be notified when new ones are available
- Share sketches and invite others to join the fun
- Use layer support to create cool effects
- Use color picker to get the color you want
- Add and format text
- Pan and zoom to edit details in your sketches
Sony asks you to respect personal integrity and not use Sketch in activities where people may be offended.
Get early access to the latest features and help us improve Sketch by signing up for pre-released versions. Please send an email to email@example.com, stating what Android devices you are using, to get started.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
Some of the fun things to do with this app:
- Great for kids who enjoy coloring.
- Paint a masterpiece.
- Writing a special note on the screen of a friend at home.
- Save and share your pictures with your friends or by text, email or social networks.
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Spline is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Push menu button to display or hide the tool bar
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and redo
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Select from 3 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
Sand Draw is a fun app which lets you draw on realistic sand!
After a couple of minutes playing with Sand Draw it will be hard for you to stop drawing, since the result you get looks so real, and easily achieved.
Want to draw a new sand draw? Just shake the device, and let the waves wipe out the sand.
Sand Draw can be used to send a romantic greeting to your loved one, play Tic-Tac-Toe and other games, or just draw whatever comes up on your mind!
Sand Draw is suitable for children and adults as one.
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
An easy-to-use app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos. You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color sketch results can be easily created by JUST one button click. There are two styles included in the app: "Sketch" and "Doodle". "Sketch" style creates more accurate results with better edges and curves, which is very good for human portrait photos. "Doodle" style is suitable for objects and nature views, since it is more casual with lower accuracy on edges and curves.
Photo Editor is also built-in within this app, which includes many useful and quick manipulations of your photos, such as drawing, saturation adjustment, filter effects, etc.
Saving images can be done quickly by a single touch of a button. Sharing pics are also supported. Photos can be shared from Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Message, etc.
Glow Draw, the BEST android drawing app for kids!
Glow Draw is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on canvas. It has endless bright colors and different beautiful brushes, such as glow, neon, rainbow, crayon and sketchy, etc.. Children love it so much!
The built-in gallery stores both kids drawing picture and drawing procedure.This is the best kids drawing book yet! If you are thinking about getting it and your not sure, well I say definitely get it for kids! So fun!! :)
* paint on canvas or photo
* Different brushes, such as glow, crayon, spray, various brush.
* Bright colors
* "movie" mode to play back the drawing like a little film.
* undo, redo
* share your glow drawing via different social media network etc.
You can also enjoy watching the drawing process of other artists and interact with them by drawing image comments.
Subscribing to your favorite artists and sharing their drawings are easy and fun to do.
You can make drawing friends around the world and communicate in images.
1. Store your drawing forever
Drawings and the drawing processes are securely stored in our web server.
Therefore, you can keep the drawings forever without having to worry about losing them in space.
2. Make friends by drawings
You can subscribe to other people’s gallery and make friends using drawing notes.
3. Enjoy watching moving images and learn how to draw.
Not only you can enjoy watching the drawing processes, you can also watch animations drawn in flip book style.
Come and interact by drawings with SketchPAN.
Thank you very much.
On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool. Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters. Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the talk of your friends.
Get more of what you want:
•Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye, and pet eye.
•Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
•Blemish Removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
•Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen and vibrance.
•One-touch filters “Looks”: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And now control the intensity of Looks.
•New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos.
•Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
•RAW photo support: Import and edit photos in RAW format.
•Share to all your favourite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Adobe Revel and more.
•One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to private albums in Revel to view and share memories across devices. Upgrade to Revel Premium after 30 days to get unlimited photo & video imports - just $5.99/month.
•Add the Premium Looks pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 new one-touch filters.*
•Add the Advanced Paid Pack (formerly called Noise Reduction Pack). This pack includes:
-Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
-Defog to reduce fog and haze from photos.*
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
*Available as an in-app purchase.
The Advanced Pack, previously called " Noise Reduction Pack" now includes Noise Reduction and Defog and can be found in the "Corrections" slider menu. Customers who purchased the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 2.3 release will automatically enjoy Defog at no additional cost.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for Raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal Raw support.
You can create very artistic drawings;
on a picture on your gallery, or;
on a new photo that you will take with your device's camera; or
on an empty sheet,
by using rich drawing toolset and brush functionality.
Then, of course, you can save or share your creation.
Supports Android tablets with Android 4.2.
Have fun and be an artist with Draw and Paint!
*This is ad supported Lite version of "Draw and Paint". If you'd like to use ad-free version, please buy "Draw and Paint Pro" from Google Play.
Tags: picture photo editor drawing painting paintshop photoshop facebook twitter picasa flicker photography move rotate emboss soft brush blur transparency circle rectangle text font erase clear color fill ellipse oval bucket size undo redo save shop photograph canvas torc software torcsoft screen layer neon glow landscape portrait straight line türkçe español turkish spanish
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Google Play Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
• Effects help you adjust the mood of your photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades to your pictures.
• Overlays add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks, and grunge to your images.
• Finish off your photo editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Want it all in a single swipe? Try the randomizer tool and the application will automatically select an effect, overlay, and border for you.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or Twitter, or save it back to your mobile device’s photo library so it’s easily accessible for posting on Instagram or other social networks.
Connect with us:
• Learn more about Pixlr and check out other users’ creations on our Pixlr Blog
• Share your photos with us on Instagram or Flickr using the #Pixlr hashtag. We choose a new photo every day and showcase it on the blog – as well as share it with our 2.5 million Facebook Fans.
• Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for Pixlr updates.
Millions of users and critics agree!
“Pixlr-o-matic isn’t the only app that lets you do this, but it’s the best” – LA Weekly
“If you have any interest at all in iPhoneography or artful photography editing, all I can tell you is download this app” – AppAdvice.com
With over 100k tutorials in technology, workshop, living, and more, we have the largest collection of do-it-yourself projects created by others just like you.
With over 25 million downloads, Socialcam is the easiest way to capture, share and view videos on your Android phone. Now with video filters, front facing camera, upload from gallery, and a complete redesign.
NYTimes: “The most talked about video app”
✔ Unlimited video length and storage
✔ Private accounts and private videos
✔ Vintage exclusive video filters
✔ Share to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Email/SMS
✔ Fast upload in the background (no spinners)
✔ Videos stored in the cloud
✔ Watch on any smartphone, computer, or tablet
✔ Upload existing videos from your camera roll
✔ Browse, like, and comment on friends’ videos
✔ Instantly notified when your friends take videos
✔ Live feed of your friend's favorite videos
The app is under active development, more is coming soon!
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
For more information visit:
http://www.autodesk.com/inventorpublisher and http://www.facebook.com/autodeskpublisher
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw