Video Surveillance in Your Mobile phone
ALiveSuper allows Mobile phone users to view and control live video streams from cameras and video encoders.
Mobile phone for Android compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and WIFI.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support Remote Playback.
Support for IP address and dynamic domain name access(do not contain http://).
Support snapshot management.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. without any third party server transfer.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change framerate and bitrate as desired for internal and remote users.
Scan print materials enhanced with Layar to view rich digital experiences right on top! Then be amazed as extra digital content appears, allowing you to interact with your world in a whole new way!
• See magazines come alive with videos right on the page!
• Easily buy items with direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with links to web content and share items on social media.
• Browse and view thousands of Geo Layers to find stuff nearby, like ATMs, restaurants, historical locations and more!
Don’t know what to scan? Look for the Layar logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials, or try scanning a QR code!
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
And now in the completely redesigned Layar 8.0...
• Layar is easier to use than ever with a whole new user-friendly interface.
• Check the “Recent Content” section to see your history and view content again later or show it to others.
AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog and publications, you will be able to access even more content with your Smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog or accessing the pages in the digital catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. You can also place selected furniture from the catalogue in your own room with the help of 3D and Augmented Reality!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first digital version was launched in 2011.
Soon this app will contain a large library of 3D models from different industries among them Real Estate and Industry to show and inform interested people their future home and architecture.
If you have an interest in adding your work to this app you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our new content with floor plans in AR for our new client TB-Gruppen.
You can download the markers from the following link:
If you are interested in having your content published in this app contact us at: email@example.com
Imagine Virtual Reality in the Current Reality!
Scan print materials such as magazines, flyers, brochures, billboards, roadside boards, namecards and etc !
~~~ You can now create your own AR for free* at http://www.playmear.com! ~~~
• "1st AR Creator in Southeast Asia!"
• “A simple scan to make AR come to life!” Recommendlah.com
• “Amazing transition of old print to new print!” Vincent.
Be extra amazed when dull printed materials comes to life with a touch of a button! Playme AR™ app to bring the prints to life!
• See magazines come alive with videos on top of the page!
• Easily shop and buy items with our direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with live contents with your friends online when it directs link from videos.
What now? I’ve download the app and not sure what to do next?
Look for the Playme AR™ logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials.
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
Playme AR™ is easy to use with its simple interface and straightforward rule of look, shoot and enjoy!
To use the app, please follow the following steps.
- Download the corresponding AR marker from www.villeroy-boch.com/augmented and print it out, or use the Joyce Brochure or Joyce App Flyer as marker.
- Scan the printed AR marker with the device camera, and experience Villeroy & Boch products in interactive 3D.
- With the left menu, you can select different products. By clicking on Categories button, you can switch between product groups. For some products you can change the colour options using the menu on the right.
- When using the Joyce brochure or Joyce App flyer as a marker you can also change the size of the product.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
The Lewmar AR App uses stunning Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase the features of our latest marine products like never before.
Look at the products from any angle as if they were right there in front of you! See them running, look through the outer casings to see the internal mechanisms or access the useful information panels to find technical specifications for each product.
How do I use the App?
Step 1: Install the App on your Android smartphone or tablet
Step 2: Visit us at METS 2012, stand 11.101
Step 3: Run the app on your device and point the camera at any of the markers around the stand to see our products come to life.
Step 4: Take one of the printed markers from the stand to use in the office/at home
A copy of the marker is available from: http://www.lewmar.com/app
App Creators/Developers - Mustard Design Ltd - www.mustard-design.co.uk Tel. +44 (0)2392 596450
• Bring tagged images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content, such as video, animations and 3D scenes.
•Some offline media, such as newspaper, magazine, catalogue and package, may has been trandformed to online media with this app.
Let’s try AR(augmented reality ) with “mue Alive!”.
Junaio is the most advanced mobile augmented reality browser. It’s a fast and easy way to discover your world. Find local events, offers and listings; scan QR codes and barcodes to get instant access to additional information; unlock augmented content on images and objects to play games or experience new virtual interactions.
Ever felt lost or bored, even in your own city?
✔ Is there a new film or exhibition in town?
Where is the nearest ATM, taxi or subway station? What’s the best place for dinner tonight? Junaio is the mobile companion you need to get around.
Do you have difficult time navigation through life in maps or lists?
✔ Junaio uses state-of-the-Art Augmented Reality technology to display all available information exactly where it belongs – your point of view.
Do you wish you could just scan everything like a QR code?
✔ Use the Scan View to scan QR codes and to get instant access to product information, and web pages. Or use visual search to discover content in AR enabled images.
Tired of downloading different apps all the time??
✔ Junaio combines content from popular apps like eBay classifieds, Valpak, Foursquare, Instagram, Eventbrite, and many more in just a single application. Easily browse all available junaio channels and get real-time updates on all your favorite content.
Want to try something new every day?
✔ Entertainment is just a swipe away. Discover AR Games, Quizzes and other exciting content - updated constantly. With over 1500 existing and about 100 new channels per month, you’ll never run out of new stuff to check out.
Junaio is now also compatible with Cardboard through the experimental settings (Junaio menu > Settings > Stereo mode)
Download Junaio now and explore your world of Augmented Reality.
Please let us know what you think! Say hello to us at: email@example.com
***Comments about Junaio ***
✔ The way you can see stuff in 3D makes it awesome. – Bernando
✔ Works well and the 3D rendering is awesome. It’s amazing how 3D appears over your desk and you can interact with it. Cool! – ferdy182
✔ Seeing the augmented reality for the first time was a magical experience – it´s like there is a hologram in your living room. The app was very simple and made it easy to load augmented content with the “scan” button. There was not need to search, just point and click. – WonderBreadMan
Do you want to impress your friends? Do you want to know where this 9 o'clock flight you see every day is flying to? Are you an aviation enthusiast or a plane spotter who wants to see what flight will arrive next at the local airport? Then this tool is the right choice for you. It is useful for anyone who wants aircraft information instantly and it is surely a nice gag too.
What makes us better?
There are various sites at the internet providing you with online radars. Why choose us?
We are the FASTEST, because we restrict to targets you can really spot at your location. As we do not deliver a huge amount of unnecessary data, we are also the LEANEST when it comes to bandwith consumption. We are focussed on usability, not on eye candy. No unnecessary clicks with our unique concept. We are the QUICKEST when the question comes to find the plane. What could be easier than pointing your phone to the aircraft you want details for? Last but not least augmented reality is a crucial part of the usability concept even available in the base version.
Need help? Visit our website www.radarworkx.com
Use the Map view or Augmented Reality (via the phone's camera) to find your saved places later. See the real direction and distance to your location.
Works without internet for places off the beaten track. Great for hiking & walking.
Pix is the new way to share all the great stories on your smartphone. Create fun short videos with your photos and favourite themes. Share your pixed moments privately on Whatsapp or share it on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
With Pix you can turns your candid photos into exciting movies that you can share with your friends. Get your Pix printed on a fridge magnet & Photo frame and watch the video behind it anytime.
Point your phone at an Alive Pix and it comes to life on your phone’s screen. Transform how photos and greeting cards are shared and enjoyed.
PIX yourself in 3 easy steps:
1. Select your favourite photos from your Photo Gallery, Albums, Facebook.
2. Add Colour Filters and text to tell your story.
3. Choose from a wide variety of themes & share your pixed moments on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or beyond.