Personal Safety is in the Palm of Your Hand with ADT Go. Real time location tracking, safe driving, roadside assistance and SOS services help ADT help protect you and your family wherever you go.
Stay connected with ADT Go, the personal safety and security app for families and friends on the go. Emergency response services, local crime reports and more are always available, no matter how crazy things get.
Safe driving is important to ADT and your family. Roadside assistance services can reach you wherever you are with the location tracker, whether you get a flat tire, or your car breaks down.
GPS family locator services let everyone stay connected. Emergency Response provides enjoy an extra level of safety as you all go about your busy day. Safety is ADT’s top priority, and ADT Go is designed to help keep your family safe.
ADT Go offers:
• Family Location Tracker powered by GPS location data lets you see where your family members are in real-time on a private map.
• Family tracker with automatic notifications: ADT Go will let you know when family members come or go from work, school or home, and even when they finish a drive.
• Crime map to detail unsafe areas and the crimes committed there.
• Crime tracker to identify frequent reports and activities.
• Crime reports let you view crime activity to stay safe wherever you are
• Local crime information based on your location.
Safe Driving Reports (Premium)
• Safe driving no matter what road you take.
• Teen driving activity tracker, including trip maps, speed, phone usage, rapid acceleration and hard braking.
SOS App & Crash Detection (Premium)
• Emergency response for car crashes and roadside incidents.
• Rapid SOS response in the event of a crash. Should a crash be detected, ADT can send an emergency alert so first responders can provide you the help you need.
Roadside Assistance, 24/7 (Premium)*
• Roadside assistance to help with any problems you have down the road.
Emergency Response (Premium)
• SOS App: help is a tap away with the SOS button.
• Rapid SOS emergency response: We'll contact you to make sure you’re okay and alert emergency responders if not.
Download ADT Go today - it’s free for current ADT customers and everyone can connect their Family with Premium services for just $9.99* / month.
*Requires month to month agreement. $9.99 (plus tax) monthly recurring fee. Services may be cancelled in app. Crash Detection, SOS Emergency Response and Safe Driving Reports are only available in the 50 US states and D.C. SOS response not available in Milwaukee. Crash detection may not detect 100% of automobile crashes. Road Side Assistance services provided by third party vendors and not ADT. Two service calls per Circle, per year, are included in the subscription at no cost up to a limit of $100 per call. Towing is covered up to five miles (additional miles will incur a separate charge per mile). Customer will be charged $35.00 per incident if vehicle is not at dispatched location or service request is cancelled after fifteen minutes from the initiation of a valid service call. Gas is limited to three gallons. Roadside service must be initiated by calling ADT first. ADT will not reimburse for roadside assistance service not initiated by ADT. Roadside service is limited to passenger cars and light trucks. We cannot provide service for trailers, large trucks, RVs, campers or anything already being towed. Roadside Assistance is not an automobile insurance policy and ADT is not an insurance carrier. For ADT Go features to work, your phone must be on, powered, and fully functional.