MTKutility is a maintenance utility for Bluetooth capable GPS devices that use the MTK or MTK II (GPS) chip. You can:
* configure the information recorded in the log file
* configure the track point recording frequency - lowest possible is 0.1 seconds
* download the track points to a binary format file
* generate a GPX file from the download - date rollover problems are addressed
* update the Assisted GPS (AGPS) data - can store new sources data
* change screen layout by configuring screen text sizes
This version is a from the ground up rewrite to align with the many changes that Android releases have introduced. It's been tested on Android 4.1, 8.1 and 9. Please send the built in email if you experience an app crash.
The GPX file created is good enough to show tracks on a map but it will not contain XML tags for all the data captured. Use the PC app bt747 to create a GPX file from the binary (.bin) download.