The App “AHR Ann. Golf Handicap Review” helps golfers who frequently play tournaments stay in control of their Annual Handicap Review.
On the one hand it can prevent unpleasant surprises early in the year, when for example with help of the App, one can already calculate that another 30 Netto tournament will cause your handicap to be raised. Similarly, to have the pleasant reassurance that you are on track to lower your handicap.
Tip: Enter your score (Stableford points) immediately after each tournament and nothing can go wrong.
Create Profiles for one or more players. Then switch to the Tournament tab and enter the netto scores (Stableford points) for each player. The result is calculated using
all the Tournament scores entered for the current year. At least 8 tournaments need to have been played in the year. If only 4 to 6 tournaments were played in the year, then the remaining tournament scores are taken from the last scores of the previous year – assuming this data has been entered into the App.
Examples as to when and how a handicap change can be calculated.
2014 – More than 8 Tournament results -> All scores are used
2014 – 7 Tournament scores –> All scores from 2014, and the last score from 2013 is used (If available)
2014 – 4 tournament scores –> All scores from 2014, plus the last 4 scores from 2013 are used (If available)
2014 – 3 Tournament results –> No calculation can be performed.
The calculation and statistical methods used are taken from the EUROPEAN GOLF ASSOCIATION (EGA) Handicap System, Chapter 3.15 – ANNUAL HANDICAP REVIEW
Please send questions and suggestions to email@example.com Qualified feedback and support requests are welcome!
* Track your and your friends golf progress over time.
* Display your handicap changes in a graph.
* Calculate your new course handicap for your favorite courses.
* Carry a tiny buffer matrix in your pocket.
* Add as many courses and players as you like.
* Handicaps are calculated according to E.G.A. rules.
The Rules of Golf app is for you if you are an avid golfer looking for instant access to the official Rules and Decisions so you can play the game by the Rules and resolve disputes quickly. With this application, you will be able to answer pressing golf questions in seconds, such as:
•When is a ball considered lost?
•Can you stand out of bounds when making a stroke?
•How do you proceed when a ball has landed close to a dangerous situation, like a rattlesnake or a beehive?
If you still have questions on a particular situation, email the USGA directly from the application to receive expert advice. Whether it concerns casual water, loose impediments or line of play, no question is out of bounds.
•The only Rules of Golf app approved by the USGA
•Every Rule, Definition and Decision available in the palm of your hand
•Simple and intuitive navigation
•Convenient word and phrase search functionality
•Jump dial for quick access to specific Rules
•Email Rules questions to USGA experts or a link to the Rules or Decision to your friends
* The USGA is the governing body for the game of golf in the USA and Mexico. The R&A Rules Limited is the governing body for the game of golf in all other jurisdictions. Please contact the appropriate governing body in your jurisdiction with questions regarding the Rules of Golf. *
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
With ScoreCard Free, you never forgot how many strokes it took you to get to the green.
In addition to marking score, ScoreCard Free has a lot of features.
* Score card with Strokes Received
* Stableford net and gross
* New Index
* Balenced Index
* Backup scoreCard and review past golf scorecards at any time.
* Scoring statistics
* Save Pars and Handicaps for courses as you play
In the free version, you can save only one score card.
If you like this app, for unlimited acces to these features and extra possibilities, check out our pro version also.
and always without advertisements or eccentrics authorizations
mScorecard allows you to:
Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail.
Upgrade to Golfshot: Golf GPS for Rangefinder
40,000+ courses ready to golf.
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. Request any course worldwide at www.golfshot.com
Golfshot is an easy and efficient golf scorecard app that automatically generates PGA quality statistics and allows golfers to share and compare their rounds.
Golfshot is designed to keep it quick, simple and easy to understand.
GOLF IS A GAME. IT SHOULD BE FUN.
• 38,000+ golf courses worldwide ready to play
• Keep score for up to four golfers
• Simple, vertical hole-by-hole scorecard entry
• Horizontal full-round traditional scorecard view
• Optional handicap play with your USGA golf handicap
• Automatic course handicap calculator
• Net score and stroke score display
AMAZING STATISTICAL GRAPHS:
• Automatically created for each round
• View and share on your iPhone/iPod touch or on the web
• Know your performance and track your improvement
• Find gaps in your game
• Compare against friends, Tiger, anyone!
• Fairways Hit, Missed Left & Right
• Greens in Regulation
• Recovery Scrambling
• Sand Saves
• Putts per Hole and per GIR
• Scoring Averages on Par 3’s, 4’s and 5’s
• Scoring Percentages
For a GPS Rangefinder app, search for Golfshot: Golf GPS
· Post home or away scores as well as view scoring history.
· Access your USGA Handicap Index® quickly, view current Handicap Label and Handicap Index history, calculate your course handicap and search member peer review.
· Connect with CDGA member clubs, view member club directory, map directions to a club and contact a club.
· Keep up with the Chicago District Golf Association, contact the CDGA, lookup event and tournament information and view your CDGA membership(s) and Gold points (if applicable).
Please note this application requires Adobe AIR. Please check your device supports Adobe AIR before downloading this application.
My Golf Toolbox is a complete caddy on your phone. It offers a scorecard, database of saved rounds and an optical range finder. You can even brag about your finished rounds through your favorite social media outlet. This is not a "trial" version. It's complete and completely 100% FREE!
With the Golf Handicap Calculator from earth42, you can enter rating and slope parameters of golf courses you play, and then enter your score and course for each game. Once you have at least 5 games stored, it will calculate and graph your "differentials", the normalized scores, and your "handicap index"; and once you have a handicap index, the calculator can also predict your score for a stored course, or from a rating and slope that you enter.
The data you enter for this app is held only in your device, in a protected area. You need no network connection (except for the ads in the ad version) for it to work.