(a) Make it Official: USGA Handicap Indexes
(b) Make it Easy: 16,000+ plus course database with slope, rating, and course scorecard information
(c) Make it Fun: Track achievements and see recent scores / achievements by your friends
* Track gross score or hole by hole
* Choose from 40+ pro stats to track using personalized performance reports
* Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole basis
* Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
* Display your USGA Handicap Card (e.g. if you need to play on St Andrews)
* Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
* Find your score to lower your handicap, view your entire score & statistic history, and more
* Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
* Access your account from any phone, table, or computer with an internet connection
* Ties into MyScorecard.com Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Use of the app is free, but v1 requires a MyScorecard membership. Receive a free 30-day trial the first time you submit a round from the app.
DiabloGolf is the Gold Standard for Mobile Golf Handicap Tracking:
• Full Facebook integration allows you to post scores, find other DiabloGolf members, follow your friends’ handicaps, and even recruit new members from your contact list
• View your Handicap Index
• Post 5 Scores to get a Handicap Index
• Join golf clubs licensed to use the USGA Handicap System and issue a Handicap Index
• Post and view your entire score history (an icon will indicate the rounds used to compute your handicap)
• Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores (nine hole scores are combined in accordance with USGA guidelines)
• Course location function uses GPS to find the golf courses nearest you for easy score posting anywhere in the U.S., or select any course found in our database of over 18,000 golf courses
• The most comprehensive golf course details available
• You’ll no longer need a handicap card since all scores now reside on our server. A lost or new phone is never a problem – just show up on the tee box and other golfers can see your handicap and scores on their smartphones
• The tee box dropdown will allow quick score postings with Slope and Rating info – save favorite golf courses and tee boxes for even faster score posting
• Course Handicap Calculator
• Rate and leave golf course reviews
• Post your score
• View your official USGA Handicap Index®
• Play with partners and calculate shots off
• View your most recent scores, revision scores, handicap history, tournament scores, and more
• Interactive Course Handicap™ Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
• News and event results (if your association has opted to customize)
• And if your club has opted to customize
• Non-Golfing members can now utilize the app
• Clubs can now connect directly with their providers that offer web-based services, such as websites, tee time reservations, event management, dining, and more.
Note: Use of certain features of this app requires an official USGA Handicap Index® issued by a State or Regional Golf Association that uses the GHIN service.
GHIN Mobile is powered by the Golf Handicap and Information Network © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
This app accesses your SD card to write/read a backup file and uses the internet to display ads and provide analytic data for me to which features are being used.
Please contact the developer if you are having problems.
This simple and intuitive free Golf Handicap Tracker / Calculator app will help you find out your handicap now. However, it does NOT provide a USGA or GHIN "official" golf handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Calculate your golf handicap based on US & Canada rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of golf courses with rating/slope are available now for download.
4. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server
6. Has option to manually input course rating and slope.
7. Keep all your golf handicaps over time.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA or GHIN, and the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA or GHIN. USGA or GHIN is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
See below for some user reviews on iOS.
No more forgetting or needing to save scorecard
Love this free app, easy to use, accurate to USGA rules and formula
I would suggest this app for anyone trying to track their own golf handicap index
Posting and referencing past score and handicap index is so easy, download it now
It calculates my handicap with ease. Now if I could just drop some strokes as easily as this app works
Gives you an accurate handicap index and your course handicap wherever you play
I have used a bunch golf scorecard before this one is by far the best, golf now is so easy
Perfect app for keeping a golf handicap so you can play your buddies for money
History gives up-to-date index and historical by posting date. Provides course handicap for your index and your playing partners.
Saved me a lot of time calculating myself with calculator and it follows USGA rules.
Best non ghin handicap index calculator on the market the upgrade is well worth it
Excellent for winter golfer to keep track of score and handicap, wish add gps feature
Perfect if not playing USGA or Canada golf rules events
Great for maintaining a handicap when have no intention of playing USGA Canada sanctioned events
So far, I haven't found a course that is not listed in Golf Handicap Tracker
mScorecard allows you to:
Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail.
For 9 hole courses, just change your course rating to the appropriate stroke rating (IE if a scratch golfer would normally shoot 36, then choose 36) and Voila: your 9 hole handicap.
The Rules of Golf app is for you if you are an avid golfer looking for instant access to the official Rules and Decisions so you can play the game by the Rules and resolve disputes quickly. With this application, you will be able to answer pressing golf questions in seconds, such as:
•When is a ball considered lost?
•Can you stand out of bounds when making a stroke?
•How do you proceed when a ball has landed close to a dangerous situation, like a rattlesnake or a beehive?
If you still have questions on a particular situation, email the USGA directly from the application to receive expert advice. Whether it concerns casual water, loose impediments or line of play, no question is out of bounds.
•The only Rules of Golf app approved by the USGA
•Every Rule, Definition and Decision available in the palm of your hand
•Simple and intuitive navigation
•Convenient word and phrase search functionality
•Jump dial for quick access to specific Rules
•Email Rules questions to USGA experts or a link to the Rules or Decision to your friends
* The USGA is the governing body for the game of golf in the USA and Mexico. The R&A Rules Limited is the governing body for the game of golf in all other jurisdictions. Please contact the appropriate governing body in your jurisdiction with questions regarding the Rules of Golf. *
Upgrade to Golfshot: Golf GPS for Rangefinder
40,000+ courses ready to golf.
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. Request any course worldwide at www.golfshot.com
Golfshot is an easy and efficient golf scorecard app that automatically generates PGA quality statistics and allows golfers to share and compare their rounds.
Golfshot is designed to keep it quick, simple and easy to understand.
GOLF IS A GAME. IT SHOULD BE FUN.
• 38,000+ golf courses worldwide ready to play
• Keep score for up to four golfers
• Simple, vertical hole-by-hole scorecard entry
• Horizontal full-round traditional scorecard view
• Optional handicap play with your USGA golf handicap
• Automatic course handicap calculator
• Net score and stroke score display
AMAZING STATISTICAL GRAPHS:
• Automatically created for each round
• View and share on your iPhone/iPod touch or on the web
• Know your performance and track your improvement
• Find gaps in your game
• Compare against friends, Tiger, anyone!
• Fairways Hit, Missed Left & Right
• Greens in Regulation
• Recovery Scrambling
• Sand Saves
• Putts per Hole and per GIR
• Scoring Averages on Par 3’s, 4’s and 5’s
• Scoring Percentages
For a GPS Rangefinder app, search for Golfshot: Golf GPS
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 30,000+ golf courses around the world, more added daily
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Now with Anrdoid Wear, Samsung Gear, Pebble and Magellan Echo Series smartwatch support
Want to know every shot's distance without pulling phone from your pocket?New! Featured at the PGA Merchandise Show 2015, Golf Tags enable golfers to easily quantify and improve their performance. The system is available for only $99 and includes a set of 15 tags that attach to the back of each club. Tags work with the Golf Pad app to seamlessly capture the game in full detail. Get your set at http://www.GolfPadGPS.com/tags.
Just need a great golf gps rangefinder and scoring app? Download Golf Pad, it works with or without Golf Tags.
This is not a trial, not a demo, but truly a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included for free in Golf Pad GPS. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more.
Get extended statistics, smartwatch link and handicap scoring with Golf Pad Premium upgrade.
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots on the map. All for free! Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker.html
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Track your progress with rich statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, G.I.R. and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends will see the scorecard, notes and shots on the map
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep score on any course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are constantly working on adding more features and making Golf Pad GPS better and easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, take a look at www.golfpadgps.com/support.html or email email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Missing your favorite golf course?
We have over 30,000 courses around the world. In an unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it yourself in few minutes on your own computer: http://scout.golfpadgps.com. If you noticed a problem with existing course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join hundreds of thousands of golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, GolfNow and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Here’s what our users have to say:
★★★★★ Simply the best
I've tried so many other apps and GPS gadgets for golf along side golf pad and this remains top pick for me, friendly on battery and accurate and all recent update functions make this app an utter joy to use. 10stars from me.
* Scoring for Stroke play, Stableford and Modified Stableford, Match play (incl. Irish Match Play for 3+ players), Skins, Par/Bogey Competitions, Split Sixes and Nine Points.
* GPS Rangefinder - shows distance to pin, shot distance or measure to any point on the course.
* Performance Charts - see how your game improves (or not!)
* CONGU/USGA Handicap Calculator
* Teams. Play 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, or even 5 vs 1
* Emailable scorecards
During a round, the shots taken by each player are entered directly onto the scorecard with just a couple of taps. No more flicking between screens.
The net score for Stroke Play, points for Stableford and Modified Stableford, or the current position for Match Play games are calculated instantly as data is entered (taking into account any strokes received). And at the end of the game, the scorecard may be emailed to yourself and fellow players.
From the scorecard screen, it is also possible to easily see a chart of your past performance on a particular hole or tee. Plus, see your current distance from the pin directly from the scorecard. Or measure the distance of your last shot. Alternatively, view a satellite view of your current position and measure the distance to where you want your next shot to end up (including lay up shots if required).
Why pay for the data on 1000's of golf courses when you only play a few? Enter the details for the courses you play, quickly and easily, directly on your phone. The range finding feature may also be configured on your phone or, for situations where Google Maps data is not suitable, as you play.
Golf Quickscore+ may be switched between USGA and UK/IRL modes and will adjust terminology and handle handicapping accordingly. In USGA mode, handicap indexes are converted to Course Handicaps automatically. Supports both UK/IRL style scorecards (hole numbers down the side) or US style (hole numbers across the top).
Use the handicap calculation feature to work out your (unofficial) handicap or handicap index and see how this changes as more playing data is added (including a walkthrough of the calculation).
View the statistics for the rounds you've played and see how your average score over or under par changes as more rounds are recorded.
Need longer than 15 minutes to try out Golf Quickscore+?
If this app does not quite suit your needs then please email your name and Google order number to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchase and we will happily refund your payment.
*** Update 4/13/2015, this app is put back on app store so that previous customers can load it on their new phones. It is still not being updated and no bug fix will be added. easyscorecard.net will still be supported for the time being. ***
Easy Scorecard is designed to replace golf or disc golf scorecard. This is the paid/donate ads-free version of Easy Scorecard with additional features.
The goal of this application is to let you track your scores as simple/easy or as advanced as you like. Don't care about putts, girs, fairway hits? They will not show up in the UI if you disable them. Don't care about the GPS rangefinder? It will only appear if you enable it.
* 9/18/27/custom-holes scoring (36-hole support for disc golf)
* Scoring for more than 4 players
* Email scorecard in HTML/CSV/PNG
* USGCA/EGA/CONGU/Australian Golf Handicap tracking
* Share scorecard to Facebook/Twitter
* Handicap tracking for Disc golf (methods: discgolf.com and PDGA-like rating system)
Additional Pro Features:
* Nassau, Team Nassau, Skins and Stableford side games
* Putt, GIR, Sand Shot/Save, Penalty, Fairway Hit tracking
* Create courses at http://easyscorecard.net from a web browser, and import them to the app. Saves you the trouble of entering courses from the app. And if a course was already created by another user, you can import it directly. [DISCLAIMER: Not all courses are available in your area, if they are not available, you have to add them yourself or wait for others to add them. DO NOT base your purchase decision on course downloads, no refunds will be given if no courses are available in your area, visit http://easyscorecard.net to see available courses.].
* Share rounds to other Easy Scorecard Pro users
* With easyscorecard.net, you can mark green locations (front, center, back) for courses, and then import them to the app to calculate distances to green [DISCLAIMER: not all courses have GPS locations. Visit http://easyscorecard.net to see what courses have GPS locations].
* Light or dark theme
* Label system - label rounds for quick filtering
* Player Groups - assign players to groups and easily select them during the start of a new round
* Choose from available alternate pins during scoring for disc golf users
* Reorder courses/players in their profiles
* Filter previous rounds based on course, or year
* Backup database/settings to Dropbox
* More statistics! Stats can be broken down and ranked by players based on Scoring, Putts, GIRs, FWY Hit %, Sand Shots, etc. Certain stats can be broken down further by averages on PAR 5, PAR 4, PAR 3 holes.
If you are new to this app, please install the free version and give it a try.
Follow this app on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/easyscorecard
on Twitter: http://twitter.com/easyscorecard
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
>Create a list of golf courses with saved course and slope ratings
>Save a virtually unlimited amount of games
>Get Handicap for each game
>Get average handicap per course and overall
>Swipe left to delete a game or course