All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
NEW: 2 or 3 position switch
NEW: selectable widget sizes
LED on / off widget for home screen. Notification Led, WiMax, jogball, trackball, keypad and any other LED. Extend battery, read ebook with Lights off.
TO INSTALL TAP: Home, Menu, Add to Home, Widget, SimpleLedTogglePlus.
1. If you have a Task manager or task killer add SimpleLedTogglePlus to the "Ignore" or "don't kill" list.
2. If it doesn't work on your phone, try adding ROOT. Should work on all rooted phones.
3. If FC on rooted phone, it may be waiting for you to respond to SU prompt.
1. If you can't see it in the Android Market on your device, you do not have an ARM based device, or maybe you don't have a touch screen?
2. If it does not work on your device, it tries to detect that and tell you. Please get refund immediately.
Screen Notifications is open source (https://github.com/lkorth/screen-notifications). If you have ideas or feature requests feel free to submit an issue or pull request.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have enabled Screen Notifications as a Device Admin so the screen will turn off after a notification, in order to uninstall Screen Notifications you will need to first open the app and uncheck the Device Admin option. Once this is done you will be able to uninstall it.
HTC One Users
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix
2. Even when the vibration or silent is set up, you can know that call or message comes
3. You are able to make good use of this app in the library or dark place.
4. You can set the time using flash function and the flickered duration time.
5. Please remove the free of charge version app in the commercial version app installation.
6. The commercial version app from which an advertisement is removed is launched.
--Not supported for Galaxy S partial model
In case of executing the accessibility for the app notification service, I ask the setting like the next from the machine type sounded in the page transfer and folder click.
In the machine type of the galaxy note I, the galaxy note II, galaxy S II and so on,
please set the Google TTS engine, Samsung TTS engine, TalkBack to not in use in menu [Settings-Application manager-ALL].
In the machine type of LG phone and so on, please set the LG TTS, PICO TTS, TalkBack to not in use in menu [SystemSettings-App-ALL] or [App-Settings-ALL].
In the rest machine type, please set the TTS engine, TalkBack to not in use in menu [Settings-Application manager-ALL].
The application mentioned in a stomach supports the Text-to-speech function for the disabled person.
Text / message / text message / SMS / sms / MMS / mms
Flash / Flash / FLASH / flash / falsh / LIGHT / light / LED / flash LED / camera / camera
Sparkling / flashing / blink / blink blink / notification / alert window / notify / noti / alert
app noti / alarm
*Simple and Easy to use flash light
*Emit Maximum Bright LED light
*Beautiful layout and Simple control
*Show current battery level in percentage
*Simple animation for user control
*Very user friendly
*Notification on the top if user want to turn on the light while working on some other app
Note: This app need Camera LED to make flash light.
• Activate phone's flashlight with a swipe
• A notification is shown when the light is on
• Light stays on even when the screen is off
• Resizable homescreen widget
• Turn on White Light from the lockscreen
• Use the app without having to unlock your phone (if you were in the app when you locked your phone)
• Adjust screen brightness (for times when the flash is too bright).
White Light doesn't need any permissions except access to the camera (so it can use the phone's flash).
- Very battery friendly
- Multitasking positive (Adds a task in the notification bar if you LED still on when you exit the app)
- High and low resolution compatible. (From 960x540 to 480x320)
- No brighter than manufacturers density (This app do not destroy you LED of any kind)
Keywords: led, pro, led pro, flashlight, light, brightness, lommelykt, simple app, multitasking light, htc led, strongest light, flashlight android, best app, popular app, new, 2012, professional led, samsung light, sony led, android light, ICS led.
Free version is white text only for status bar.
Widget Text available in 3 colors.
This version is a sample of our paid version and is Ad Supported. Paid version includes 2 additional signal strength widgets and many more options to customize.
*****Screen shots are of paid version.*****
*****Paid version is being constantly improved.*****
Please email us or leave comments for feature requests. We will try to implement as many as possible.
Please do not give this app a bad rating without letting us know why.
In order to use widget you need to first turn on the notification once and then it can be turned off.
It commonly helps to people to find mobile , when it is in silent mode or mute.Where you don't listen your phone ringing or vibrating.
Flash Alerts: Call and Sms application to use to any call and message in receive your device immediately flash light is blinking
You also set ON or OFF the flash light blinking from setting menu.
Features in detail:
• Uses the camera LED flash as light source (or the screen for devices without flash or when the flash cannot be detected)
• Has a fast access home and lock screen widget for turning on the LED light without launching the app
(When using the widget the LED light stays on when the screen is turned off, or while other apps are used. A notification that the light is on is also shown in the status/notification bar when the LED lights up through the widget. Clicking on the notification message turns the flashlight off.)
• Has strobe (blinking) mode for sending light signals at adjustable speed
• Has SOS mode / emergency mode for sending SOS morse signals at adjustable speed
• Has a magnetic compass (both a small and a big one)
• Has a morse code (text-to-morse) function with which you can write a text and send it off as light signals at adjustable speed
• Has a signal lamp (and an international morse code reference) that can be used to manually transmit morse signals
• Turns on the flashlight instantly at app launch
• Has a setting to make the flashlight automatically turn off the light after selected time limit passed
• Has a simple modern interface with a slide out menu (similar to those found in well known apps such as the Google Play app)
• Does not hide the top status bar (i.e. battery- and network status, clock, and notifications are all visible)
• Does not prevent the screen from going to sleep mode (going black) unless the flashlight is turned on, or the big compass is displayed (saves battery)
• Works on both tablets and phones
• Uses high resolution (hd) graphics for devices that support it
In short: Not just a flashlight.
The LED flashlight is very bright and may harm the eyes if the application is used incorrectly. Do not use the flashlight near infants.
Strobe (blinking) light can cause epileptic seizures in some individuals. Do not point the light directly towards your or someone else's face
AppGlobe (Firma Martin Carlsson) is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
The screen will be used as light source for devices without LED flash or when the LED flash cannot be detected.
Get this app; Candle Light Widget.
It is a widget app that lets you display a candle with a great light into your mobile phone screen.
With this app, you will be free of candle burns and wax melts on your floor.
Also, having this app is very convenient.
The candle has a function of being a battery indicator.
You will be able to see the level of your battery displayed right next to it.
You will be able to find information about the battery when tapping the candle.
With this app, you will be able to have both efficiency and convenience.
The accuracy of the measurement depends on the accuracy of your device sensor.
For more accurate sensor readings, you can set the correction factor by using calibration feature.
Note: Some old devices doesn't have light sensor, you will receive notification at the start of the program if so.
Most probably the sensor is installed near to the front camera.
If you like the program, please support us by buying ad-free version:
- Disable led notification light;
- Disable haptic feedback;
- Disable notification sounds;
- Disable ringtone sounds (vibration mode);
- Disable vibration and sound (silent mode);
- Minimize display brightness.
How it works:
- Select the range of time in which you want the features disabled;
- Select the features you want to be disabled;
- Enable the app;
- At the start time the application automatically disables the selected features;
- At the end time the features are restored.
IMPORTANT: if want to disable notification sounds, please don't kill the application.
If you modify any setting during the night mode, at the end it won't be restored.
Use this app to select kernel specific "charging triggers" for the device's LED which will make it light up when plugged in depending on the specific charging triggers
• SUPPORTED DEVICES:
· Motorola Google Nexus™ 6
· Motorola Moto™ X (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ G (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ E
· Motorola Droid™ MAXX/Ultra
This app may work on your device even if it is not listed here; these are the devices on which it has been tested.
· Clean, simple, Material Design inspired UI
· Brightness Slider: Control your 'charging' LED's brightness while charging, if your device supports it. Currently works only on Moto X and Nexus 6.
· Set On Boot [PRO Only]: Automatically sets the last chosen trigger on a reboot, since the values are reset each time the kernel restarts. Available in Pro version only.
• AVAILABLE TRIGGERS: (You may not see all in your device)
· While Charging
· While Charging through Adapter
· Battery Full
· While Charging or Battery Full
· While Charging (Blnking) or Battery Full
· While connected to USB
· When Bluetooth is enabled
· When Display is on
· On Internal Storage I/O Activity
· On External Storage I/O Activity
· When flashlight (rear LED) is on
· When camera flash (rear LED) is on
· Always on
*** THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS TO WORK ***
*** If you haven't heard of root access your device is probably not rooted ***
This app is open source! Grab it here : https://github.com/KDB223/LEDControl
This app has the potential of blocking your notification LED if you use a Moto G/ Moto E (a separate LED blinks just beside the dedicated charging LED but you might not notice it).
Please be aware that I (KDB), nor Google Inc. nor anyone but you yourself are responsible for the consequences of you missing an important notification due to this app.
Send your feedback about this app to LEDControlFeedback@gmail.com
· "Nexus" is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
· "Moto" is a registered trademark of Motorola Mobility LLC
· "Droid" is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and a registered brand name of Verizon Wireless
1. Alert on Incoming Calls
2. Alert on Incoming SMS
3. Stop Flash alert with volume Buttons
4. Disable flash alert if battery is low
5. Disable Ringtone
6. Disable Text Tone
7. Flash Setting
a. Adjust Blinking
8. Night Mode
a. Adjust Brightness Level
b. Set a schedule
9. Flashlight alert on other notifications like whatsapp, Facebook message, Twitter etc through settings
Please try all three flash drivers from settings. Samsung devices tend to work with the Alternative driver only.
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk) (requrires rooted).
- Change LED color
- Change LED on time
- Change LED off time
- Change LED notifications per-app
- Change charging LED(color of low/medium/full battery; on/off time of low battery notification when not charging)
- Support LED flashing when screen is on
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
Uses the bright camera LEDs to turn your Droid into an efficient flashlight.
-Auto-off timer(user defined duration)
-Notification when light is on
-Auto-off battery monitor
-Home screen widget
I added a donation version to the market. If you like the app, please consider donating!