To use the iWant TV app, just register or log-in if you already have an existing iWant TV account.
Watch the latest 3 episodes of ABS-CBN shows using your 3G connection.
SKY and ABS-CBNmobile subscribers can also watch premium content using ABS-CBNmobile, DSL or broadband Internet connection.
As the official online platform of The Filipino Channel (TFC), we are the largest, most complete and up-to-date source of free and premium videos from ABS-CBN Global. Through social and interactive features, we serve to bridge and nurture the relationships of Filipinos all around the world.
TFC.tv will allow you to:
- WATCH high quality TFC videos.
- SOCIALIZE with TFC users.
- GO DIGITAL with your TFC experience!
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
★ Carga automática de ficheros .xml locales o remotos.
★ Reproducción de video de diferentes servidores de streaming
★ Organizado en diferentes categorías
★ Notificaciones avanzadas
★ Usabilidad avanzada con Material Design
MEGATV es más que un reproductor de video, sino que es una red social en donde podrás interactuar con diferentes usuarios que también usan la aplicación.
Con MEGATV podras ver la TV en vivo desde tu smartphone o tableta como asi tambien podras ver los canales de television.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Su algoritmo de adaptación inteligente de detección hace que sea mas facil la reproducción de videos almacenados en su dispositivos o alojados en la nube. Es compatible con todos los formatos de vídeo más populares, incluyendo AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. Es capaz de detectar automáticamente la memoria del teléfono y la tarjeta SD en el video, lo que le permite localizar y reproducir el video rápidamente, genial, no?
Como reproductor multimedia, You Player Pro no sólo puede reproducir videos de alta definición, sino también reproducir videos alojados en la nube.
You Player Pro es un software esencial del teléfono Android, es sin duda su mejor socio de disfrutar de tus videos!
- Una identificación automática de todos los archivos de vídeo del teléfono móvil
- Reproduce videos desde URL directa de archivos de video
- Soporta todos los formatos mas populares de reproducción de vídeo
- Soporta múltiples formatos de subtítulos y sincronización automática
- Permite marcar un video como favorito y acceder a el rápidamente
- El uso de hardware de decodificación, aprovechar la aceleración de hardware para una mejor experiencia
- Socializa con nuestras herramientas, personaliza tu perfil con tu nickname y un avatar, ahora "sigue" a tus amigos e intercambia mensajes con ellos, observa su actividad dentro de la app
- Registra una cuenta con nosotros usando tu facebook o tu email, guardaremos las preferencias de configuración, los enlaces de tus videos favoritos en la nube, no te preocupes si pierdes tu teléfono y tienes que reinstalar la app, solo haz login y obtendrás todo otra vez
You TV Player es compatible con Android 5.0 Lollipop
You TV Player no soporta oficialmente Chromecast, pero hemos realizado un gran esfuerzo para darle compatibilidad de manera externa, ejecuta Chromecast y activa la opcion "Pantalla de Cast" o "Cast Screen", despues ejecuta You Player Pro y reproduce tu canal favorito, si por alguna razon en tu TV el video se se visualiza correctamente (tiene rayas o pixeleado) ve a los "Ajustes" de You Player Pro y "Acitva/Desactiva" la opcion "Aceleracion por hardware segun sea el caso, cierra la app y ejecutala otra vez, esto deberia ayudar a mejorar la calidad del video.
Para ayuda adicional de Chromecast sobre la opcion "Pantalla de Cast" o "Cast Screen", visita: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6059461?hl=es
Si tienes alguna duda, comentario o simplemente necesitas ayuda, escríbenos a email@example.com estamos cerca de ti!
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Pour regarder les émissions TV en direct sur votre appareil mobile Android, vous aurez peut-être besoin d'un lecteur vidéo supplémentaire. Consultez la rubrique "Aides & Astuces" dans le menu principal de l'application pour connaitre la liste des lecteurs vidéos compatibles.
Pour proposer une compatibilité vidéo optimale avec tous les appareils mobiles Android, l'application vous permet de sélectionner plusieurs lecteurs vidéo de votre choix.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone! (currently rolling out!)
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
With BrowserCast Video you can watch your favorite web videos on your big screen. It searches for playable mp4 files and streams them to the Chromecast or Android TV in your Wifi network, using the Google Cast API.
This app is still in beta, so please be patient and help me to fix the bugs! I implemented a banner ad with free opt-out possibilty in the app settings.
- some websites are hiding the mp4 url by iframes
- YouTube is not supported
- sometimes the chromecast connection is getting lost
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
// Unique features
- Videos: Zoom & rotate (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Pictures: Zoom & rotate & pan Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration & subs from the same folder will be added automatically
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
Get RealPlayer Cloud app for your other devices like iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows tablets, Kindle Fire & PC and enjoy your videos anytime, anywhere!
With RealPlayer Cloud you can:
· Watch your PC, phone & tablet videos on TV wirelessly
· Share your videos with friends & family privately
· Organize your video collection
· Move videos across all your devices
WATCH YOUR VIDEOS ON TV
With RealPlayer Cloud’s SurePlayTM technology, all your videos can be wirelessly streamed to your TV giving you a high-quality and uninterrupted viewing experience. RealPlayer Cloud app is also available for Roku and Chromecast.
SHARE YOUR VIDEOS PRIVATELY
Why publicly post on Youtube and Facebook when you can share your videos privately and securely? We value your privacy and security. Share your videos securely and privately with your family and friends; recipients don’t even need the app to watch your videos securely.
ORGANIZE YOUR VIDEO COLLECTION
Clear the clutter! From deciding the upload quality of your video to creating your own personalized collections, with RealPlayer Cloud you can now organize your entire video collection at the touch of a button.
Here’s what the press has to say about RealPlayer Cloud:
“I've been testing RealPlayer Cloud on all these devices… I think RealPlayer Cloud is well-designed and makes storing and sharing videos easy across different devices.” – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
“With its new service, RealPlayer Cloud, the company is seeking to eliminate the hassles that can make sharing personal videos a challenge.” – Nick Wingfield, New York Times
“RealPlayer Cloud… designed to facilitate seamless sharing and online storage for all of your non-DRM protected video. It's actually quite slick.” – Andrew Tarantola, Gizmodo
“The best thing about RealPlayer Cloud is its integrated SurePlay technology…. With SurePlay built in, RealPlayer Cloud can play just about any video file on just about any device.” – Jaymar Cabebe, CNET