With NearLaw Advocate App, Lawyers and Advocates in India can:
1) Create their Advocate Profile and search Case Law Journal (e Judgements)
2) Do CaseVoice Search and find eJudgments with keywords to aid in Legal Research
3) Perform Advanced Search using Act Name, Section, Order, Rule on Case Law
4) Browse the Central and Other Acts with their Subject Index and Search
5) Share and save any case law or acts
NearLaw is best Legal App for Indian Advocate since it covers:
1) Supreme Court Legal Judgments in eBook format Law Books of India and First e Law Journal of India reporting Law Judgements or Judgments
2) Legal cases with Headnote Keywords (summary) important for fast reading in this Law Library app.
3) Legal info for Legal Knowledge for all citizens interested in Law India info or Legal India related information
4) Comprehensive Law Finder App among all Case Law apps with Advanced Search: Topic wise, Keyword Search, Subject (Act Statute Search) with Section, Order, Article or Rule.
5) Best Law Apps in India with easy-to-use Voice Search
1) Free Law Dictionary Online containing Legal phrases, concepts and maxims.
2) Cooperative Court Cases, Labour Court cass, Industrial Court Cases, Motor Accident Claim Cases, All Important Tribunals Cases, as reported in the eCourts services app. (Subscription Module Upgrade)
3) Bombay High Court cases, Bombay High Court orders, Bombay High Court judgments with Updates (Subscription Module Upgrade).
We've released latest app version 11 of NearLaw app. Though we've tried our best to remove errors, there could still be few bugs on few Android phones.
Our request is please don't uninstall app if you encounter any issues. Most of the times, issues are due to internet connectivity issue, which is beyond our control.
If there are any issues faced during operation, please drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp/SMS at 08779628994. We'll try to respond as soon as possible and try and address any issues to the best of our ability.
Update --- 5th Feb 2018
- Have added 1990 to 1994 case law judgments of The Supreme Court of India, now Law Finder app has 1990-2017 (28 years coverage), we will keep growing this, with your support.