Law Finder App with Judgments of Supreme Court, Judgments of High Court - Bombay High Court cases judgments and 20+ Tribunal cases judgments across India.
e Courts Full Coverage:
1) Supreme Court of India (2000 to 2018)
2) Bombay High Court (1990 to 2018). Maximum IPC, CPC, CRPC, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Constitution of India and other topics reportable cases of Bombay High Court during 1990-2018 are covered.
e Tribunals Full Coverage:
1) ITAT - Income Tax Appellate Tribunal - for all income tax appeals from IT department and from assessed tax payers, corporate and individual tax payer.
2) CESTAT - Customs and Excise Service Tax Appellate Tribunal - now known as GST (Goods and Services Tax) Tribunal - appeallate forum for CBEC (Central Board for Excise and Customs) and GST statutory authority
3) CAT - Central Administrative Tribunal - adjudication of matters related to recruitment and conditions of service of government employees, those in the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and any authority in control of government.
4) RCT - Railway Claims Tribunal - adjudication of liability of the Railway Administration for loss, destruction, damage,deterioration or non-delivery of goods entrusted to them for carriage and for death or injuries or loss to a passenger in a railway accident or any untoward incident during transit using Rail services.
5) NCLAT (National Company Law Appellate Tribunal) for All Insolvency Resolution and Bankruptcy Code cases
6) DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) for all cases under Negotiable Instruments Act
7) DRAT (Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal) for all appeals under N.I. Act
8) NCDRC (National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission) - known as "National Consumer Court" for all consumer protection disputes
9) SAT - Securities Appellate Tribunal for all securities or stocks or share transfer or transactions.
10) IPAB - Intellectual Property Appellate Board - for all trademark search and trademark registration appeals from Registrar of Trademarks and for Copyright and Patent registration matters.
11) ATFP - Appellate Tribunal for Forfeited Property for any black money trials, benami property confiscation. ATFP subsumed the Appellate Tribunal for Prevention of Money Laundering.
12) BIFR - Board for Industrial Financial Reconstruction - banking board for stressed assets.
13) CLB - Company Law Board - nodal agency of Government for Company matters, prior to NCLT/ NCLAT
14) PNGB - Petroleum and Natural Gas Board - for all energy and utilities case law
7 Maharashtra Tribunals to provide Maximum Coverage:
1) MAT - Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal - for governing the recruitment, promotion, retrenchment, voluntary retirement and other conditions of employment for all Maharashtra state employees and workers/ staffers.
2) MCDRC (Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission)
3) MahaRERA (Maharashtra RERA or Real Estate Regulatory Authority) - Property Tribunal for Property Lawyer, Real Estate Advocate
4) MSCA - Maharashtra State Cooperative Societies Appellate Tribunal, Pune for all appeals of cooperative society matters including appeals against order of Registrar or allotment or parking matters.
5) MACT - Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Mumbai - for all accident and insurance claims, including person liability and property liability claims related to accidents on road using vehicle (car or bike or auto, taxi, bus, etc.)
6) MST - Maharashtra School Tribunals - for any admission to public or government-aided schools for primary and secondary education and Right to Education for all.
7) MILC - Maharashtra Industrial and Labour Court - to decide any disputes regarding to the hiring, firing, conditions of service for manual labour (worksmen) as well as industrial relations with its employees and wage earners.