ASCII转换大全: ASCII转换器 文本 十进制 十六进制 八进制 二进制 Base64
Total Ascii: ASCII 변환기 텍스트 2진법 8진법 10진법 16진법 Base64
The ascii of a = 97
a in binary code is 1100001
You can also copy the output to clipboard, send it in an email, or save to file.
Supports extended ASCII Characters and Ascii symbols.
More features to come soon including:
Reading and converting files.
Format output into arrays for C/C++, Java, .NET
base64 ascii hexadecimal binary decimal octal conversion text universal total ascii converter ascii character ascii symbol
There is a great choice of personalization options and preferences: background-color, text-color, text-size, text-font, text-style, show/hide line-number, and some advanced options like the maximum number of line per page loaded or maximum number of characters per line.
When you click a file the "Complete action using" pop-up show ASCII File Viewer option, but there is also a file browser to choose the file to open.
If you have to open a big file, this program manage memory resources to have good performances and there is also the option "GO TO LINE" that let you choose the line numbers to read.
Binary to Hex or Decimal Converter
Decimal to Hex or Binary Converter
Hexadecimal to Decimal or Binary Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
String to ASCII or Hex or Binary Converter
You can convert characters on the fly and it allows you to copy the converted data so you can use them on other Android applications.
ASCII Converter is now available in Japanese, Korean and German languages.
Thanks to Aneesha san for Japanese translations.
ASCII 변환기 is also available in Korean.
ASCII Converter ist eine kleine App, mit der man ASCII-Zeichen in ihre binären, dezimalen oder hexadezimalen Werte verwandeln kann.
Das Ergebnis der Konvertierung kann man kopieren, um es z.B. in anderen Apps zu benutzen.
* Plain Text
* Share feature
* Hashing/Encryption algorithms
* Improved Usability
For requests, or reports, follow the link to my blog, down the page.
Supports Android 4.+
- small fixes and changes
- small text changes
- updated website link
- fixed bug, which causes the app to force close on closing
- fixed an error in the ERROR handling
- update "Help section
- added long-press option on the result text to copy it
- ASCII conversion added
- small UI changes
- German translation added
- "Do it yourself" updated
- Code improvements and cleanup
- fixed an error in the error handling (and nope, I'm not an Apple employee)
- added clear button to input(s)
- small UI changes
- Code cleanup
- minor UI improvements
- minor code improvements
- Cleanup and bugfixes
- Algorithm improvements
- "Do it yourself" added (how to convert by hand)
- smoother animation
- UI improvements
- Clear Button
- holding bases while changing between expertmode and normal if possible
- support for negative Numbers
- saving last used configuration for next start
- Scrollview added
- Android 2.3 supported added
- Expertmode, bases from 2 to 36
- Addition between bases
- Multiplication between bases
- Only natural numbers supported
- Converting between different bases
- Initial release
Tobias Obermayer (Testing)
Fredderick Fleischmann (Testing)
AIDE (Coding on Android)
base to base, calculator, converter, ascii, any base, holo, light,
【Emoticon & ASCII Art】is a free emoticon app for your funny life with Smartphone!
Can you believe that you can use 15,000+ emoticons?
■ ASCII Art cannot start in a new line
Please try following steps: Start the app=Copy to clipboard=Paste to text.
■I cannot edit my emoticon
Please try Start the app=My emoticon =Edit.
★How to Use
You just need simply select the emoticon you want and tap it into E-mail or Weibo text!
Furthermore, you can also save frequently used emoticons into ""My emoticon"" by long-press. You can also edit them and create new ones!
The app also provides ""history"" function which auto save the used emoticons to facilitate your using.
※The registered emoticons include 2byte characters.
※You can paste the emoticons directly as typing via Mushroom App.
There is little word pre-installed.
But user can register a word.
Therefore It will become much word.
/ ﾊ/| ﾊ∧ ﾊ
＼ ＼/メ|_LL/メ| ｜
丿|込ｿ 込ｿ/ ｜
| | ｀＿ / / /
| ヽ ヽ_) / /_/
|| |＼＿＿/ ／
||／ ＿) /／(＿＿
Ｖ ／(＿＿＿／ ／ヽ
/ヽ ヘ3/ |
｜/ ( ) |
Zigbee Chip TI CC2531(USB-Enabled SOC Solution for 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee App) can be used also.
Provides the same functionality and the PC for serial communication terminal
- Supported UART to USB Bridge chip: Silicon Laboratories(CP210X), FTDI(FT232), Prolific(PL2303)
- ARDUINO Support(FTDI, CDC/ACM)
- Supported smart phones: USB host support smart phones (Samsung galaxy2/galaxy 3/galaxy note / galaxy note2/Vega racer R3)
- Supported Android version: Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) or
1. Quick Start
1) Please use the OTG cable to connect the usb device on your smart phone.
2) smart phone detect usb device, and then asks whether to run.
Click OK to run the App.
3) Click the Settings button (wrench icon) of upper right corner in order to set serial communication.
4) Click the Save button.
5) Click the Connect button (phone icon) of upper right corner in order to connect to the device.
2. Main Activity
- ASCII: Print received data as a ascii string.
- HEX: Print received data as a hexadecimal string.
- BIN: Print received data as a binary string.
- Connect Button(Phone icon):, connect to USB device. After connection this icon changed to close icon.
- Settings Button(Wrench icon): Serial communication setting window will open
- Upper(RX) CR, LF: Line separator configuration. process device to local system line separator conversion for received data before print text area
- Modem status buttons: show CTS, DSR, CD, RI pin status
- USB device description: USB device’s description window will open
- Clear received data:: Trash icon, clear all received data in text area
- Received data text area: print received data
- DTR button: control modem DTR status
- RTS button: control modem RTS status
- Lower(TX) CR/LF: Append line separator characters to transfer data
- Transfer(TX) Text input field: Enter the data(string, decimal, hexadecimal, binary) you want to transfer.
Transfer data is entered as a string by default.
Binary data is entered as shown below, you can enter in hex or binary or decimal
Decimal: @ +숫자 3-digit(0~255) ex) CR: @013
Hexadecimal: # + 2-digit hex, ex) CR: #0D
Binary: & + 8-digit binary, ex) CR: &00001101
※ Escape @, #, &: insert twice in succession in order to send @, #, &
ex) @@, ##, &&
- Send Button(Right arrow icon): Transfer input data to USB device
- Macro buttons 1 ~ 7: Set macro(had entered the frequently used data in advance) to transfer text field
- Macro Edit Button(Pencil icon): Macro edit window will open
- Settings: Serial Communication Settings window will open.
- USB Descriptions: USB equipment specification window will open.
- Edit Macro: The macro edit window will open.
- ASCII Code Table: ASCII code table lookup and input window will open.
select ASCII code in order to input ASCII Codes
- Help: Help
4. Other features (view)
- Serial communication settings: Baud rate, Data bits, Parity, Stop bits,
Handshaking Mode setting supported.
Select enable file logging for logging received data in external storage path "[External Storage Root]/USBTerminal/YYMMDD_hhmmss.log".
- Macro edit: edit transfer data macro that frequently used.
Macros can register up to seven.
- ASCII table: ASCII Code table.
ASCII code inserted to text field When you select a code,
and the window is closed, the inserted codes appended to tx text field
Q: Why my smart phone detect usb device?
A: Smartphones make sure it supports the USB Host.
In addition, the Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) from the USB Host support.
Occasionally on the smartphone does not recognize USB devices (eg Galaxy Note 1). Smartphone otg cable to connect to leave only the part that is connected to the equipment by unplugging and re-connect if you recognize that this case is.