FxTrendSignals is an application that offers instant trend signals for forex products.
You can follow the forex market in real time with live forex market prices and price alarm / notification options within the application and you can follow past, present and future economic news with the economic calendar news and receive notifications.
You can change the Forex trend signal frequency to 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours and daily, and you can receive notifications in any time period.
The EMA, RSI and Stochastic algorithms, which are among the most trendy algorithm structures of the Forex market, calculate live pivot points for additional analyzes and provide instant notifications about the continuation or reversal of the trend.
FxTrendSignals Application Details
- Investors who want to trade in the Forex market can make evaluations by examining the trend signals sent by the application.
- Notification changes can be made in the amounts you have determined in the market changes of the Forex products (up-down).
- You can follow the details of the agenda news from within the application through the economic calendar. You can customize the importance of all the news on the agenda and country filtering, and which country you want to follow and what level of news you want to follow.
- You can follow the forex products you want to follow only by personalizing your profile.
Currency that you can follow
USD / TRY ~ AUD / USD ~ BCH / USD ~ USD / CAD ~ USD / DDK ~ USD / HUF ~ NZD / USD ~ USD / JPY ~ USD / CHF ~ USD / MXN ~ USD / NOK ~ USD / SEK ~ USD / ZAR ~ XAG / USD ~ XAU / USD ~ EUR / CAD ~ EUR / USD ~ EUR / CHF ~ EUR / GBP ~ EUR / JPY ~ EUR / NZD ~ EUR / RUB ~ EUR / TRY ~ GBP / CAD ~ GBP / CHF ~ GBP / USD ~ GBP / TRY ~ GBP / AUD ~ GBP / JPY ~ US / OIL ~ UK / OIL ~ CAD / JPY ~ AUD / CHF ~ AUD / CAD ~ AUD / CPY
Crypto currencies that you can follow
BTC / USD ~ LTC / USD ~ ETH / USD
FxTrendSignals offers its users a choice of 11 languages.
These languages include Chinese, Hindi, Malay, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Turkish and English.
* forex trend signals sent through the application are not investment advice