CHECK YOUR VOLUME: we've had a few questions about clicks not sounding on the phone. Be sure your MEDIA volume is up, and not just ringer or voice volume. :-)
Any good clicker trainer knows that record-keeping is critical, but it can be awkward to track data on the fly. For less than the price of a traditional clicker, this app does the math for you, letting you focus on criteria and enjoy your training!
USAGE & TIPS:
• Click the green “click” button to mark desired behavior. Remember that timing matters; if you should find a delay in the audible marker, check how many tasks your phone is running and optimize.
• In case of error (incorrect or no response), click the red “miss” button. You will not hear any audible feedback for this selection, as NRMs are usually detrimental to training. (See relevant article at www.clickertraining.com/node/2848.) You will see the counter change.
• Your reps and ratios will be counted for you – no more wondering how far you are through your speed drill!
• Click “save session” to log data and clear the counter for the next session.
• “Cancel session” will do just that – erase all entries for that session and save nothing.
• “Undo last” lets you correct a marker error.
• The Stats tab will display all your sessions, including that crucial percentage of correct responses. Remember that 80% is the sweet spot for increasing criteria!
• New to clicker training? Visit www.ClickerTraining.com or our site www.CaninesInAction.com for beginner information, news, helpful videos, and more.
We want to continue to improve this app. Feedback is welcome!
FUN FACT: The clicker sound used here is recorded from a genuine Bob Bailey training clicker.