In the Netherlands alone, more than 1.7 million kilometers of cables and pipes are underground. These pipelines and ducts are used for water, electricity, gas, oil and cables for data and telecom traffic.
Every year about 20% of all excavation work causes damage to these cables and ducts. That's about 35,000 cases. This means a direct cost of about € 25 million a year. Using BlindGuide 1.0 can help prevent this excavation damage quickly and easily.
BlindGuide AR App:
With the BlindGuide App, you can view vector information from drawings (such as Dutch Klic reports). In the screen, the user sees the map and his GPS position and the cables and ducts that should lie on that position projected on the drawings.
Next to cables and ducts the BlindGuide app can show any foreign object, such as explosives or toxic waste, buried in the ground preventing the user to dig at a potential hazardous spot.
Why do you need BlindGuide Maps?
BlindGuide is an easy-to-use tool to discover cables, ducts and foreign object in the ground. It is a valuable tool for preventing excavtaion damages.
FOR PERSONAL USE:
• Searching items in the underground, researching their characteristics and avoiding them when digging in the garden — this is what BlindGuide is all about
• Online or offline resources with customer notes and feedback — BlindGuide is at your service
• Exciting WOW experience — use BlindGuide Maps
Wondering how the BlindGuide Maps app could help you to prevent excavation damage? BlindGuide Maps adds value effectively adding foreign objects in the underground with the real world as drwand on the map.
• Truly assist your users with acurate positioning and content
• Target the right spot to dig with BlindGuide
• Visualize any foreign object in the ground
For any questions or business inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org