Ice is a native Android app that functions as a client for Valve™'s Steam™ network -- enabling you to chat and trade on the go!
What it supports:
- SteamGuard (including two factor authentication)
- Multiple saved accounts
- Steam/Game Trading + Trade Offers
(including private backpacks and non-TF2 trading)
- Steam Market / Steam Store
- Viewing Steam/Game Inventories
(including crafting some TF2 items)
- Chatting with friends
- Managing friends
- Changing display name / online status
- Redeeming CD keys / activation codes
- "Idling" in games
- The source code can be found here: https://github.com/aegamesi/SteamTrade/tree/master
- The source code is licensed under the MS Reference License
Ice does require you to enter your Steam™username and password. This information is sent only to official Steam™ servers.
Ice is not owned by, affiliated with, supported by, or in any way related to Valve Corporation.
NOTE: Due to SteamGuard, you generally cannot trade on a new device until 7 days have passed since your first login. This cannot be circumvented.