Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC email@example.com we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
For Athens and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Athens Airport (ATH) is the largest airport in Greece. The Airport is the hub for Olympic Air, Aegean, Cyprus Airways and Sky Wings airlines. The airport is about 20 kilometers east of central Athens. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Athens. We include Thessaloniki, Rhodes Island, Kos Island, Heraklion, Corfu, Cyprus, and all the airports of the world.
Start your next journey with these useful features:
• Book your flight at the tap of a finger and view your personal travel itinerary on the go.
• Manage every aspect of your booking, from seat selection to your dietary requirements.
• Access your boarding pass within the app and from Google Now. Otherwise, you can email it to print later or send it to your phone via SMS or email to use as a digital boarding pass.
• Book our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service, exclusively for our First Class and Business Class customers.
• Receive quick updates about our Chauffeur-drive service, flight boarding, seat selection, gate changes and check-in, straight to your phone
• Check the status of our flights and ask the app to send you alerts so you know when the flight departs or arrives.
If you're an Emirates Skywards member, log in to earn and redeem Skywards Miles whenever you use The Emirates App. Not a member? It's free to join and you can register through the app. Start collecting Skywards Miles as you fly, view your balance and history and use your Miles to pay for flights and upgrades.
Your personal flight details, product and service information are stored in the app, so you can view it offline too.
Explore the world with The Emirates App and place new experiences at your fingertips.
Note: this application manages PassbeeMedia-generated Android-compatible Passbook mobile coupons, deals, offers, promotions, digital ID’s & event tickets. PassPocket will only save Passes created from PassbeeMedia’s platform and will not save Passes from non-Passbook links/webpages/document formats.
*Optimized for HD and Full-HD Android devices
*Store and manage coupons, deals, offers, promotions, movie tickets, digital ID cards, and loyalty cards
*Native full HD QR reader
How to add a Pass to Passbeemedia passbook:
1. Install Passbeemedia Passbook in Android devices
2. Download *.pkpass or open *.pkpass file in the file manager
3. Pass will be added in Passbeemedia Passbook
We provide free pass update API for Passbeemedia passbook to Passbook service provider now, please contact with email@example.com "Passbook" is the registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Puedes comprar, cambiar y anular billetes desde tu móvil, así como guardarlos hasta el día del viaje para acceder al tren e incorporarlos a tu agenda. Los viajeros frecuentes que utilizan abonos pueden formalizar los viajes fácilmente y consultar todos los billetes asociados.
RenfeTicket también dispone de:
- Fidelización y consulta de puntos Tempo
- Información de puntualidad de trenes
- Información general de Renfe
- Viajes favoritos para agilizar tus compras
Para sacarle el máximo partido regístrate en renfe.com y sigue las instrucciones para activar la compra de billetes en el móvil. Los usuarios no registrados pueden también usar la aplicación para consultar horarios y precios, puntualidad de los trenes y puntos Tempo.
All services are only a click away. Use the menu to navigate between the services or search for relevant information.
Be inspired by the current Lufthansa top offers and directly book a flight with Lufthansa or one of the Lufthansa group airlines on your mobile device.
Quick and convenient check-in. Store boarding passes in the app or Samsung Wallet for offline access.
Make it your own app: Store your personal data and stay logged in to use the Lufthansa mobile services even easier.
FLIGHT STATUS AS PUSH MESSAGE
Recieve the latest information on the status of your Lufthansa direct flights directly to your smartphone by push message.
MILES & MORE
Log into the app and always have your Miles&More account balance at a glance. Or use the new stay logged in functionality and benefit from personalized features throughout the app.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please use the feedback feature in the app to send us your comments!
Further information can be found on lufthansa.com/mobile
easyJet just got easier for Android users with this FREE easyJet app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy!
What can you do with this app?
BOOK FLIGHTS – QUICK AND CLEAR
Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS - CONVENIENT AND FLEXIBLE
View your bookings, change your flights, manage disruption and add seats, bags, sports equipment and much more
MOBILE CHECK-IN - FAST AND SIMPLE
Even if you booked on easyJet.com you can use the new passport scanning feature, making your check-in faster than ever before
MOBILE BOARDING PASSES - SAVES YOU TIME AND PAPER
Store up to five boarding passes per flight on your phone which will be available offline so you don’t need a data connection
FLIGHT TRACKER – KEEPS YOU UPDATED
Check the latest arrival & departure information for easyJet flights with real time live updates direct from easyJet Operations Control Centre
Overhauled our Advanced Passenger Information System (APIS)
- You can now check and add information individually per passenger
- Even if you didn't book the flight you can import the booking and add information
- Use the new Passport scanning feature which populates the data for you
- And next time, you won’t need your passport as you can simply and securely retrieve it
With the topbonus Comfort Log-in, your details are already saved to the system, making flight booking convenient and fast.
Please note: This Android app is a smartphone application and not optimised for tablets.
Your feedback makes us better! If you notice a bug within the app or have suggestions for improvement, we welcome your opinion! Simply use the feedback form in the app’s left menu for this purpose.
The airberlin team hopes you enjoy the airberlin Android app.
Handy links take you straight to check-in, boarding passes, flight status, flight booking, services and much more. The new app allows you to plan, book and manage flights and extra services all on your mobile.
NEW: Read your credit card number with your camara while payment. Actually this service only works on phones with ARM processors (means: on INTEL-Systems scanner cannot be loaded)
This new app function allows you to have your flight status, flight times and gate readily available. You can also follow flights and will receive reminders on any changes. You can also check in and book extra services directly.
We can send you handy reminders on up-to-date changes to your flight in real time.
You can check in with the Germanwings app 72 hours before departure. You can store your boarding pass on your smartphone or call it up offline.
My Germanwings log-in
You can use your stored personal details to deal with your upcoming flights even more quickly.
Add extra services
Up to 30 minutes before departure you can book further items of checked luggage or choose a seat, as long as you haven't yet checked in. You'll save up to 60% on what you would have paid at the airport desk.
It's quick and easy to change your booking up to an hour before departure on your mobile. With our new fare structure you enjoy even more flexibility when planning a trip.
You also collect miles with our frequent-flyer programme if you book a flight on your mobile.
Your questions and suggestions on our App are most welcome!
Send your feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which permission do we need for what?
find accounts on the device
We want to send you actual flight status on your device. Google needs your account identity to do not send you information multiple.
Contacts / Calendar
read calendar events plus confidential information
add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners' knowledge
We need this permissons, that you are able to add your booked flight as appointment to your calendar. This will never happen without your interaction!
precise location (GPS and network-based)
approximate location (network-based)
We want to offer you the nearby airports on top of the list while you search for airports. For this we need your location. This permission will only be used on airport selection.
Photos / Media / Files
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
We save translations and cached pages on your device, that the page call is faster for you.
Pictures and Videos
Needed for Credit card scanner functionality
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity
Same reason like point one (identity)
receive data from Internet
full network access
prevent device from sleeping
view network connections
Standard permissions for apps who needs an internet connection
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
Your personal travel agency for when you're on the go offers you all the familiar SWISS.COM services and functions. The app gives you speedy online access to your bookings and enables you to manage you flights. Book, check-in, change, reserve a seat - it can all be done quickly and easily. Receive your boarding pass in the app so it is also available offline - and benefit from the city tips provided by our own crew members.
Select, book, create flights
You have all the app services online in your hand, and can design your trip to suit yourself:
- Offers by country of departure
- Book flights and hotels and hire a car
- Overview of booked flights
- Flight changes and upgrades
- Choose seat and check-in
Offline boarding passes and "shake" access
Open boarding passes in the app even without an Internet connection. Log in under the "Boarding passes" menu with your email address or mobile phone number, and enter it next time you check-in. As soon as you open the app, your boarding pass will be available offline.
Open your current boarding pass really quickly: Go to "Home" in this app and shake your smartphone. You will now see your boarding pass.
Personal flight and travel details
You will automatically find all the latest information on your next flight under "My trip". This information will be provided automatically based on your profile, the booking or your last query. And for something really exclusive: the city tips provided by our crews. You'll find them under "My trip - Explore".
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. hereby states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage to an iPhone. Charges may arise for use of the mobile Internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass. The conditions of use and data privacy rules of www.swiss.com apply. By downloading the app, you accept these conditions.
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Looking for a cheap flight? In just one search, compare cheap flights and last minute flights from hundreds of travel agents and airlines, including all low cost carriers - Save!
AppnFly is an application which facilitates the organisation of forthcoming trips with your mobile phone or tablet.
AppnFly compares about 650 traditional Airlines and 50 low-cost-Airlines simultaneously. You can compare the prices, select the flying times and find the adapted flight-connections at the same time.
While doing a few clicks on your mobile-phone you can book the next flight for the most convenient price. Every flight and every destination is up to now accessible from your Smartphone.
Even combined flights and Last-Minute-Flights.
The best offers and promotions of the following Airlines are included : Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, Easy Jet, RyanAir, German Wings, Aeroflot, Austrian, LOT, Alitali, Niki...
The strongest points of convincibility of AppnFly:
Fast comparator of flights : in less than 30 seconds you'll find the most adequat and cheapest ticket.
Clear View : the appearing prices are including all taxes
The filtration of results : selection regarding to the number of stopovers, the departure-time, the price of the flight, the travel agencies and the airlines.
Search of combined flights
Accessible in 6 languages : English, French, Italian, German , Spanish, Portuguese
Don't waste your time and your money ! Use AppnFly ! With our search engine of flights, you'll find the best and most adapted flight ticket for you on your Android.