The groundbreaking Labyrinth game taken to the next level is now available on Google Play. Labyrinth 2 has sold more than 800.000 copies across stores and we are very proud to bring the experience to you!
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Resizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more...
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world
- Download and rate levels created by the community
- Awards for your achievements
- Download new levels directly from within the game.
- 1000+ (yes one thousand) levels.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...
Your goal is to bring the ball to the hole marked with white circles. You control a ball by holding your phone parallel to the floor and tilting it slightly.
Watch out for holes, bumpers, rotators and boxes. Try to achieve the best time.
- 200 unique levels full of suprises
- 3 difficulty levels
- Mega Size maps - two times bigger than standard maps
- new levels with additional map packs
***NEW PLAYERS GET 5 FREE BOTTLES ON DOWNLOAD***
Get out of the maze faster than your friends can escape!
Each maze is like a puzzle and never the same, you can only move upwards in levels, so you better win each time to get the highest score!
The game rules are simple: Arriving at a jungle junction you will see...
... No Mark: somebody is checking the track but has not reached a dead end or a junction.
.... "No No": a friend (or you) discovered that this jungle track is a dead end.
... "On On": this junge track leads to the next junction, follow it!
Outrun your friends by tapping "RUN" but don't waste all your stamina at once! Re-energize yourself with Energy Drinks to stay fast and sharp.
Get free drinks if you cross the line first, second or third, or by inviting Facebook friends.
CUBIC RUNNER is the game which rolls my cube and challenges the eternal maze.
Read a movement of an enemy completely, run away, hide and miss, and how far you can go?
Landscape? Portrait? No! Hold Slantingly! Here come the new sense game.
See the screen slantingly, a course looks three-dimensional.
Challenge three different courses.
CODE tdkhrs (Twitter @tdhkrs)
SOUND 12sound (Twitter @t_okmt_12sound)
>> In App Billing
When a premium key is bought.
* You can play extra course during a game.
* Advertisement indication disappears.
Tracks are randomly generated, so every play will be unique. Use your jumping and direction switching to find your way through mazes and avoid crashing. Missiles and other obstacles will try and end your run early, so think fast!
How to Play:
1. Turn your sound on.
2. Guide the ball through the maze to the finish line without touching the walls.
3. Complete all five levels to play a special bonus level.
Share Scary Maze Game 2 with family and friends for even more fun!
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php