Local Cloud combines the simplicity of the cloud with the protection and speed of your local network. And because it was built for businesses, it gives you the level of security and control you need. It works securely inside your firewall and uses modern encryption methods to transfer files.
Local Cloud integrates seamlessly into your home or office. No hardware required and a one-time set up that happens in seconds. Download(2) and install the free server on your Mac or PC. Don't even need administrator rights to run it.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) This free version cannot open more than 5 items per folder
(2) Available on http://www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-android/
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
Source code: https://github.com/Nutomic/syncthing-android
In the future, we might support sync to more clouds like SkyDrive, Google Drive etc.
Easy to use
To get started, you just need to set a local-remote folder pair. Advanced settings are also supported, if you need more options.
Integrate to other apps
Opensync is easy to be integrated with third party apps. If your favorite app is lacking the ability of folder syncing, contact the developer, ask them to integrate with Opensync.
For now, Opensync is integrated with Handrite Notes.
This app contains a 14 days evaluation license. After evaluation period, if you feel like this app, please support our work by subscribing monthly! It is only about USD0.9/Month. You can also get monthly license by inviting your friend try this app-- for each invitation, both of you will get one month license.
Data is kept encrypted when transfer between device and web driver (So it is safe to backup your data on selected web drive as same as on your device). The speed of sync is depends on data size you have (e.g. pictures takes much more time to sync than text notes).
Now we support:
3. Microsoft SkyDrive;
1. Sync data from local device to web driver:
When first time launch the app, or user has deleted data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from local to server.
2. Sync data from web drive to local device:
When there is no dat in local device and valid data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from server to local.
(If user want to discard local data and get full backup data from web drive, he/she can launch "Privacy Safebox" and destroy data in "Settings->Data Options", and then launch "Data Sync" to get backup data.)
3. Bidirection sync:
Normally, it will sync data between device and web drive in bidirection. New data on local device will be update to web drive and new data on web drive will be update to local device. This is very useful for user has multi device and want keep sync between them.
1. If user has deleted data on web drive manually, and want sync fresh data on device to web drive again. Please DISCONNECT connection by selecting it in menu, since some web drive (e.g. Dropbox) required relogin web drive in such case.
(Since sync function requires more permission, so we implement it as single app, if user does not want to sync data, his/she can use only "Droidsail Privacy Safebox" for "clean"(no internet access) and slim, in KB size.)
Presenting Password Vault, the most secure Android application to store your private and confidential information.
With Password Vault you can carry your data in your pocket wherever you go. The data is encrypted using industry standard AES algorithm and the application is password protected to ensure complete security. It is highly flexible and designed to meet your requirements with security at forefront.
You can try the 'Lite' version of application before purchasing the paid version.
* AES encryption for complete security.
* Password protection.
* Organize data by category.
* Elegant themes.
* Ease of use with fast searching and easy sharing.
* Cloud backup using Dropbox
帐号密码 + 独立密码 + 锁屏密码三重保护，万无一失
文件分门别类，支持全局搜索与批量操作，独有略缩图展示模式，助您全面掌控您 的文件资源，随心所 欲
U-Sync supports a variety of devices and value-added services of audio and video files
You can share your own life at anytime and anywhere.
Register your free U-Sync account now.
● Large capacity - Register FREE 6GB cloud disk
● Online streaming your video and audio files - media files store on the cloud , you just need to click it & play.
● File format wizard - Convert your video files at the cloud. The converted file will be a mp4 file format. All devices are applicable to play it.
● Music Playlist - Configure your own pocket music player based on stored file on the cloud disk.
● Access your U-Sync at anytime and anywhere - Support for a variety of Android devices
- 笔记本/记事本：随时记录生活点滴、任务列表Todo List，自动同步到云存储
Host your own password on your own private cloud! The password is encrypted with AES and stored in a centralized MySQL database to keep the password in sync with various client platform.
Internet access is required to access your password. Password is not stored in mobile device to prevent leaking your confidential in case device is either lost or stolen.
This is a basic version. All your valuable feedback will be collected and enhance in upcoming version.
You need a web server or recent NAS box with Synopass server package installed to run this Android client.
Server package and installation instruction is available from the URL below
For support, feedback, bug report, please drop a note to the support page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
- If possible, try to uninstall the previous version and install this new update.
- Some features need to work with compatible firmware versions, please make sure that your router's firmware is stay up to date.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
Full functional supported models currently:
RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U
ASUS AiCloud is a revolutionary app that combines all the power of public and private cloud platforms together with home networking into a single space. Enjoy diverse cloud services at home or your office, with cloud storage expansion available on demand at no additional charge!
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
xCloud can connect your mobile with PC directly to transfer data even when network is unavailable or in bad WiFi signal as Bluetooth does. But the transmission speed is dozens of times faster than Bluetooth; while the operation is much easier.
With xCloud’s “Wake over Internet” function, there’s no need keeping your PC open in case you need to access data any more. You can just login to xCloud on your mobile and wake your PC whenever necessary.
xCloud is just your reliable Virtual USB data cable!
☆ Remote access anytime anywhere☆ Remote access your PC with mobiles via Internet securely. No limitation on file format nor file size in transmission.
☆ Instant Uploads☆ Photos you just captured will be automatically uploaded to your computer immediately.
☆ High Speed☆ Within the same WiFi network, transfer speed can be up to 10MB/s which equals to a 100M network cables does.
☆ Privacy & Security☆ Upload data to PC directly without 3-rd party engaged in, thus keeping your personal files private and secure.
☆ Remote Wake PC over Internet*☆ Switch your PC on/off remotely by a simple click whenever necessary*. (For detailed settings, please refer to “Help” on official web site.)
☆ WiFi Direct Link☆ In some circumstances, when there were no Internet connection on WiFi or even no WiFi signal, xCloud will still work though switching to AP mode or finding neighbors.
☆ Support for Synology NAS devices☆ The latest version of xCloud supports for Synology NAS devices.
☆ Please make sure you’ve already downloaded an xCloud server and installed it on your PC before you can use xCloud mobile app on your phone. Download link: http://xcloud.cc/
Tags:xCloud, cloud, Synology, NAS, mobile app, download xCloud, xCloud download, alternative FTP, xiaoyun, xcloud
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
A simple task list manager that strives to have just enough features to do GTD, but no more. Based on the todo.txt app so a todo.txt file (http://todotxt.com).
Sync your list the way you want or only keep it on your device.
Instead of including all kinds of cloud providers, the app will put your todo list on internal storage in ./data/nl.mpcjanssen.simpletask. You can the use external applications such as Foldersync or Bittorrent sync to sync to a large collection of cloud offerings or own machines.
If you use any cloud service to sync, the task list will be reloaded if the todo.txt file is updated in the background.
With the new sorting options it can also be used for MYN/1MTD. See the screenshots for an example of how to use it for MYN.
- True to GTD without unecessary bells and whistles
- Todo list stored in the todo.txt format
- Comprehensive filtering and multi sort
- Quickly filter tasks using the left navigation drawer
- Save common filters in right navigation drawer
- Create calendar reminders for specific tasks directly from the app
- Share the complete tasklist or selected tasks using the Android share feature
- Tasks can deferred into the future. Combined with the "Show future tasks" filter it allows you to get tasks out of your face (as in 1MTD/MYN)