It does what it says it does. But it also does things that it does not say it will do. Such as opening itself anytime I attempt to connect to a URL via email link... Good customer service though, will work out bugs promptly.
I have had a litle problem the last week with the app. When I put a video the application closes after 2 min and stops the streaming. This is something new, because this worked very well before the last update. Please fix this to have the best experience again.
Use to be ok some of the time. Now, all it does is pop-ups and NO streamings! (Update: definitely doesn't work without pop ups allowed) 😠
Basically just casts the first YouTube video you send. For the rest shows this file type is not supported. Have to restart the app all the time.
Locked up my home stereo so that nothing else works with it. Uninstalled, then reinstalled and still no work. Terrible user interface. No response from customer service. Avoid like the plague.
The app is virtually devoid if any meaningful instructions. I wanted to cast 4OD to my smart tv but I could not
• Stability and performance improvements
• Fully compatible with Apple TV 4 tvOS 10.2 and newer
• Updated Amazon Fire TV library
• Web page subtitles detected and supported
• Seek supported by finite HLS videos
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Fixed issue with the latest Roku firmware
• Playback in background while doze mode on Android Marshmallow & Nougat (6 & 7)
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control
Streaming local video file to smart TV/Chromecast, No Ads, Full feature, Free.