vHealth is a smart new service that provides you and your family with free medical consultations and wellbeing support, directly from your mobile. Our expert doctors can diagnose medical conditions, provide treatment, make specialist referrals and offer general health advice as often as you like.
CONVENIENCE TO FIT YOUR LIFE
With vHealth, you can speak to a highly-qualified doctor at a time and place that suits you. Consultations can be used for non-emergency medical conditions or to answer everyday health questions on things like diet and exercise and stress-management.
The service is free for eligible Aetna members and because appointments take place over the phone, there’s no need to worry about missing meetings, taking time off work or interrupting your busy day.
• 30-minute appointments available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
• Unlimited consultations for Aetna health insurance policy-holders
• Automatic inclusion of children under the age of 18 (dependants who are 18 and over need to register separately and use their own log-in credentials)
• Concierge-style support from “vHealthers” who can help book appointments, coordinate tests, arrange specialist referrals and organise prescription deliveries
• Scans and diagnostic tests can be scheduled at a location near you – often at your home or office via our mobile nurse service
• Complete confidentiality — no personal information is shared with insurers or third parties (including Aetna) without the members permission
vHealth is easy to understand, simple to set up and effortless to use. From registering an account and booking an initial appointment, to speaking with a doctor and getting the right treatment, it’s all about making your health care decisions easier, without compromising on the quality of care.
• Scans, medical reports and photographs are easy to upload ahead of your call
• All of your health information is stored securely in one place and only accessible by you or people you authorise.
• Using the vHealth app, you have easy access to your medical history, allergies, medications, vHealth consultation notes, diagnoses, treatment plans and test results.
• vhealth app uses your Health Kit to keep track of all your health and fitness data in one place.
SPECIALLY TRAINED DOCTORS
All vHealth doctors are highly qualified, reassuringly experienced and specially trained in telemedicine according to international clinical standards of care. Depending on your requirements, they can:
• Assess your health concerns over the phone aided by any photos you upload ahead of the call
• Recommend diagnostic tests and scans
• Send medical summary and treatment plans directly to your phone (just be sure to check with Aetna insurance that any recommended treatment and tests are covered by your plan)
• Explain test results and next steps
• Send prescriptions directly to your phone
• Arrange for prescribed medication to be delivered to your home or office (in Dubai, Sharjah and surrounding areas)
• Refer you to specialists when required and send referral letters to your phone
• Provide second opinions on treatments recommended by other doctors
• Help you manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, stress and other chronic conditions
• Offer general health and wellness advice and tips for making lifestyle changes
Whether you’re at home, at work or out of the country, vHealth is just like visiting a local doctor, only easier.