Missing key features Don't really see the user of this. Unless I'm missing something. It doesn't vibrate when intervals are over, or change color woken intervals are over so you have to keep reading the watch. The only notification odd a beep through the phone, do you might as well just use a phone app. Needs to focus more on function, not design.
Nice looking but its missing an critical feature. When doing interval training such as Sprints, there is a warm up and cool down phase. Most other phone timers include this as part of the cycle. It's really not usable without this.
Simple nice app The app is very simple and useful and is exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I would change is to make the alarm customizable. It only vibrates 5 sec before the time and I need to be notified 10 sec before the lap is ending.
Too little Nice look but missing too much. Can't see remaing time over 1 minute. Can't see how many reps are completed or remaining. No ringsound in my blutooth headset. No way to set a warning buzzer time.
Works well It would be nice if you could hide it from the phone's app drawer. There is no need to see it there. It's just clutter.
Decent enough if it's running in the foreground, but not in sync and doesn't always vibrate if the watch goes into ambient mode. What's the point of a vibrating notification if you have to keep the app in the foreground all the time for it to work properly?
- Android Wear 5.1.1 compatibility updates
- you can now say 'Ok Google, Open Interval Timer' to start the app on your watch
- added support for Android 4.3 devices
- fixed app crashing bug for several devices
- support for Moto 360 and other round face Android Wear watches
- fixed bug that won't let the user set the workout/rest time to 1:00, 2:00, etc.
- improved companion app theme store layout
Thanks for your feedback!
Workout timer for AMRAP, For Time, EMOM and Tabata (interval training) workouts