Quick, Clean, Colorful This is a very nice tip calculator. It's quick and clean and the colors are super bright. I'm a big fan of the interface and was glad to give up a "tip" of a dollar. However I have two suggestions: it would be nice to change colors for each screen (not really a complaint but hey I'm a big fan of customization). The second tip is to improve the interface just a little bit more by giving us the option to go back a screen just in case we make a mistake. Maybe a simple swipe back might be enough.
Nice app This works really well and looks nice on my LG Watch Urbane. The only quirk is having to hold on the app to close instead of swiping it away like other apps. That was something to get used to. Other than that, very easy to use.
What? Randomly popped up my phone, wouldn't swipe away and told me to check my phone. A bit annoyed. Otherwise it works. Keep it simple yo!
Brought the app, after my watch moto 360 upgraded to LP5.1.1, it ask me to unlock again, on the phone side hit restore purchase is useless. Don't do a thing!! Developer please fix your app!!
Probs w Moto 360 42mm Good concept, but conflicts with bottom beam area and launcher drawer on left side. Found very frustrating to work easily. Maybe you could make the diameter of the app smaller?
Perfect... The app is wonderful. Being able to determine the amount of the tip on my Huawei watch is great. It certainly is better than having to take out the phone to get amount is embarrassing to the other people at the table and to the server.
- screen layout adjustments for 5.1.1
- screen layout adjustments for LG G Watch R and LG G Watch
- added tutorial for closing the app
- fixed application crashing bug, the app should now run on watches using a non-English language
- fixed disappearing icon bug for Moto 360 users
- added support for Android 4.3 devices
- You can now say 'Ok Google, Open Tip Calculator' to start the app on your watch
- Fixed app crashing bug for several devices