Access your American Fidelity Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), insurance benefits, annuities, and enrollment information right from your device with AFmobile®.
AFmobile also allows you to:
• View your current insurance benefits and policy details,
• Check your reimbursement account balance,
• Update personal information and enroll in direct deposit,
• Store receipts or other documentation images, file claims, and upload supporting documentation simply by snapping a picture,
• Access your in-process and processed benefits and reimbursement account claims from the dashboard, as well as print or export your explanation of benefits,
• Sign up for push notifications for claim status updates,
• Prepare for your annual enrollment by accessing resources such as calculators, videos and worksheets,
• And so much more!
Use AFmobile to manage your FSA and HRA:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile® with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “File New Flex Claim” option on the dashboard, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Use AFmobile to file an insurance claim:
1. Quickly and easily submit a claim by clicking the green “File a Claim” button on your dashboard.
2. Choose your claim type then select “Choose Files” to upload your necessary documents.
3. You may take a photo of your documents or access already-taken photo(s) from your photo library on your phone.
4. Attach documents and click “Next.”
5. Continue through the “Claim Information” and “Personal Information” screens.
6. When finished, click “Submit.”
7. You will receive a confirmation when your claim has been received. - Tyler-if quick claims will be live when this is changed we want to add a #7.
Use AFmobile to prepare for your enrollment:
AFmobile is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment. Our app allows you to:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your FSA, and
• Learn about the importance of benefits and which options available to you.
There is no charge for AFmobile from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Benefits Debit Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile or to submit a question, please email us at https://americanfidelity.com/mobile/app-feedback.aspx or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9000 Cameron Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73114