Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
This APP is needed for Rsupport's mobile services.
- RemoteCall Mobile Pack service (http://www.rsupport.com/Products/RemoteCall/MobilePack)
This APP is not a stand-alone, It can only run if you are using Rsupport's mobile services.
This APP will install the add-on if you use Rsupport's mobile services.
This is the downloadable library for the Pen package, which is a part of the Samsung Mobile SDK. With the library installed, your application regarding SPen is able to use the latest Pen package features.
If the library is not installed on the device or the installed version is not the latest, your application using SPen displays a notification message. The message prompts the user to install or update the library, and opens the market to download the library.
Samsung My KNOX is a separate environment on your smartphone, complete with its own home screen, launcher, apps and widgets. All data inside Samsung My KNOX is encrypted, providing a secure and productive way to access confidential email and apps.
Samsung My KNOX is designed to meet the enterprise security requirements, and as such, does not work on rooted devices.
Samsung My KNOX creates a secure and productive space on your device
Samsung My KNOX creates a separate, secure environment on your device for all your work-related data, ensuring it doesn’t mix with personal data. Apps outside the My KNOX environment cannot access data inside it, and apps inside My KNOX cannot access data outside it.
• Convenience – Two devices in one: Increased separation between personal and enterprise data.
• Easy setup – No IT admin assistance needed.
• Powerful, free apps – Pre-loaded in Samsung My KNOX.
• Better security –Hardware and software security that delivers multiple protection layers for the operating system and apps.
• Better privacy –Securely separates work data and apps from everyday content
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “A must have! Saves me having to carry two phones about plus the security slots in nicely with our architecture.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Great app! I love how this allows me to keep private stuff on my phone truly private.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Awesome app”
The Samsung My KNOX User Portal allows you to remotely manage your device
• Find Now – If you lose your device, the Samsung My KNOX User Portal can locate it via Google Maps.
• Lock Device – Remotely lock your lost device to ensure no one can access it until you retrieve it.
• Wipe Device – Remotely factory reset the device (all data, not just data inside Samsung My KNOX).
• Lock KNOX – Remotely lock the Samsung My KNOX environment, rather than the device.
Pre-loaded apps to help you stay productive
Samsung My KNOX comes preloaded with apps for email, calendar, contacts, music and video playback, and more. Additionally, you may also add apps from your personal space on installation. Based on your device model and carrier, some pre-installed apps may differ.
Visit SamsungKNOX.com to discover more Samsung KNOX products.
Visit https://www.samsungknox.com/contact/my-knox for technical support for Samsung My KNOX
If this app won’t install on your device, try the other “Junos Pulse for Samsung Galaxy S and Tab 7.0” app.
Please check Juniper documentation for a list of supported devices.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
• Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to corporate applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an SSL VPN tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users have full access to the network.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Also can be linked to your Samsung account.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Office documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to smart phone.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users.
- Upload print jobs to "My Cloud" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- View and manage the history of sent and printed jobs from www.samsungcloudprint.com
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to select Samsung printers and MFPs. Printers and MFPs from other manufacturers can be printed to also by installing Samsung Cloud Print app on your PC.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 24 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- Required permissions:
INTERNET : Access to internet
VIBRATE : Vibrate
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD card
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Access to network
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Access to WIFI
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS : Access to file system
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : Access to add bookmark
CAMERA : Access to camera
READ_CONTACTS : Access to read contacts
NFC : Access to NFC
READ_PHONE_STATE : Access to read phone state
RECEIVE_SMS : Access to receive SMS
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
CLX-9301, SCX-8128, C1810, C1860, M2830, M2880, X4300, X4250, X4220, K4350, K4300, K4250, M5370, M4370
You can manage your memos using email or SNS(Facebook, Twitter).
And you can also take pictures and recording voice to attach them to the Post Memo.
Post Memo has a goal of “easy to use” and “super-fast delivery”; for this reason, you may need Google accounts.
This App is implemented by using Google auth Tokens, and we do not monitor, re-use, or manage your Gmail accounts.
Please refer to below URLs for more details.
Samsung Level app. provides additional features such as SoundAlive (Sound Effect),
Volume Monitor and Text-To-Speech when it's connected with Samsung Level Bluetooth Devices.
Some features in this app. may not be supported depending on your device.
Support Device List
- 1280x800(WXGA), 1024x600(WSVGA), 1600x2560(WQXGA)
Galaxy Note 10.1(2014),
Galaxy Tab S(10.5), Galaxy Tab S(8.4),
Galaxy TabPro(12.2), Galaxy TabPro(10.1), Galaxy TabPro(8.4),
Galaxy Tab 3(10.1), Galaxy Tab 3(8.0),
Galaxy Tab 4(10.1), Galaxy Tab 4(8.0), Galaxy Tab 4(7.0)
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
1) Once you sign in with your Samsung account, your device is automatically registered with Samsung Link.
2) Samsung Link devices registered with the same Samsung account are shown in the list of devices from the Gallery, Music, and Video apps.
3) You can download, transfer and stream content in a remote device to other registered devices with the Gallery, Music, and Video apps.
* If there is no registered remote device, please register your PC at the Samsung Link website (http://link.samsung.com).
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
Bug reports: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2676916
- Samsung WE VoIP application is an office phone application for smartphones used in enterprise WLAN environments.
By applying Samsung's exclusive HD Voice technology with the most optimal Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) client in conjunction with the Samsung smart devices, ensure crystal clear call quality that gives a better MOS than on a 3G network.
- Samsung WE VoIP application provides frequently-used functions of an extension phone in the office, such as conference, transfer, hold, as well as work specific functions, such as Later and Wait, through interconnection with Samsung Communication Manager.
- Visit our web site for more detail.
WE VoIP client is only compatible with Samsung OfficeServ and SCM Express system.
It is composed of two different clients called as ‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ and ‘General edition’. Each edition will be automatically installed in a device depending on what model it is.
‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ is a full-featured Samsung VoIP client and only available on the representative models of Samsung Galaxy series.
‘General edition’, it has been developed for other devices has some limitaions (like voice quality, handover, bluetooth headset etc) depending on characteristics of each android device.
- Devices for Samsung Galaxy Edition:
Samsung GALAXY S, S2, S2 HD LTE, S3, S4, S4 LTE-A
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 1, 2
- Devices for General Edition:
- OS requirement: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen resolution requirement:
1024x768 / 1184x720
1184x800 / 1280x720
1280x800 / 1800x1080
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
WARNING: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Just type in your authentication ID / PW in app once and use the printer safely just by tapping your mobile on the printer.
*To use Mobile Print Pro app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
Scroll down for what's new
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6620 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4, and 7.0SP5 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
* Support for KNOX when running against Afaria SP4
* Various bug fixes
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.