1) Samsung Galaxy Devices - Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed app on selected Samsung's Android OS smart phones and tablets (see compatibility list below).
2) Android KitKat(4.4) Devices- Samsung Print Service plug-in extends Android's printing feature in Android 4.4(Kitkat) to support printing on Samsung Printers.
The plug-in enables printing to many Samsung laser printers, and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible Samsung printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually.
In Galaxy devices this plug-in is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plug-in is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download Samsung Mobile Print app from the Google Play store to enable easy printing to Samsung printers.
Samsung Android devices having Android version 4.2 and above.
All other devices running Android version 4.4 and above.
Supported Printer/MFPs Model List
* M2020/M2070 Series
* C410/C460 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
If this app won’t install on your device, try the other “Junos Pulse for Samsung Galaxy S and Tab 7.0” app.
Please check Juniper documentation for a list of supported devices.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
• Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to corporate applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an SSL VPN tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users have full access to the network.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
Now you can operate your Samsung Android device from your desktop or notebook computer in real time, no wires required! Enhance your Android experience by using the screen and keyboard of your desktop computer to chat with your friends. Deliver captivating presentations, demonstrations or remote training by projecting your Android device onto a larger display or projector, seamlessly over Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB. Elevate your presentations with real-time remote control access to your device to fully interact, view and present with complete confidence.
For more information, please visit http://www.soti.net/PCAndroid
For installation instructions and to download the desktop application, please visit: http://www.soti.net/PCAndroid/Download/
The Chromebook 550 is fast to use, and doesn't slow down over time. It has layers of security built-in, so you don’t need to buy or install antivirus software. Comes with apps for all your everyday needs, and keep your files safely backed up on the cloud. And with free, automatic updates, your Chromebook keeps getting better and better.
Automatic Updates: Chromebooks automatically update themselves: all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest version of the operating system without having to think about it.
To see all features and specs of the Chromebook 550 download this app for FREE.
Note: "This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to a Games, Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps. "
Videos are far too numerous to list but include:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 1 Access Notification Bar in Any App
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 2 Screen Too Bright Get Screen Filter App
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 3 Where to get Polaris Office Samsung Apps
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 4 Get Better Battery Life Best Charging Practices
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 5 Stop keyboard from popping up on Android
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 6 Move Multitasking Tab Amazon App Store
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 7 Different LED Flashlight Levels Screen Capture
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 8 Flip Case Control App Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 9 Smart Stay Samsung Anycall Service AS Center
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 10 How to take photos with blurry background DOF
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 11 Write Notes During A Call Auto Send Reminder
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 12 Anti Shake Image Stabilization Video In-Depth
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 13 Shoot better video Techniques Dos Donts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 14 How to send large video files from a smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 15 Force landscape mode on home screenlock screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 16 Voice Control For Calls Alarm Camera Music
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 17 Make The Most Out Of 16GB Internal Storage
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 18 Use Application Monitor To Save Battery Life
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 19 Two Ways To Get Scrolling Wallpaper
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 20 Good Uses For NFC Tags
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 21 S Note Evernote Interoperability Workarounds
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 22 Ink Effect Change C to F Pinch Samsung Keyboard
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 23 Transfer Files Wirelessly To or From Computer
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 24 Write Note To Self After Hands-free Unlock
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 25 Access Google Now When Screen Is Locked
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 26 Cool S Pen App Photo Desk in Samsung Apps
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 27 Screenshots Paper Artist Photo Editor Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 28 Things To Look For When Buying a Cover or Case
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 29 Use voice to type text Speech-to-text
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 30 Video Streaming From PC To Android At Home DLNA
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 31 Stream videos away from home with AllShare Play
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 32 Video Calling Tips When Using Skype
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 33 Quick Glance Smart Alert
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 34 Printing on Samsung and non-Samsung Printers
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 35 Enable Zooming in GMail Remove Duplicate Contacts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 36 How to Get Samsung Apps and Get the Most Out of It
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tips Tricks Episode 37 Access PCs Remotely with Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop
and literally hundreds and hundreds more!
- Samsung WE VoIP application is an office phone application for smartphones used in enterprise WLAN environments.
By applying Samsung's exclusive HD Voice technology with the most optimal Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) client in conjunction with the Samsung smart devices, ensure crystal clear call quality that gives a better MOS than on a 3G network.
- Samsung WE VoIP application provides frequently-used functions of an extension phone in the office, such as conference, transfer, hold, as well as work specific functions, such as Later and Wait, through interconnection with Samsung Communication Manager.
- Visit our web site for more detail.
WE VoIP client is only compatible with Samsung OfficeServ and SCM Express system.
It is composed of two different clients called as ‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ and ‘General edition’. Each edition will be automatically installed in a device depending on what model it is.
‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ is a full-featured Samsung VoIP client and only available on the representative models of Samsung Galaxy series.
‘General edition’, it has been developed for other devices has some limitaions (like voice quality, handover, bluetooth headset etc) depending on characteristics of each android device.
- Devices for Samsung Galaxy Edition:
Samsung GALAXY S, S2, S2 HD LTE, S3, S4, S4 LTE-A
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 1, 2
- Devices for General Edition:
- OS requirement: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen resolution requirement:
1024x768 / 1184x720
1184x800 / 1280x720
1280x800 / 1800x1080
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
WARNING: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Unlocking enables you to use your handset on another network carrier using an unlock code.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 helps you unlock your phone by code to use it with any GSM network around the world.
You Can Use Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 to:
- Unlock Samsung phones like Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 Note, Note2 and, of course, many more
You can also earn money by unlocking your friends’ phones with Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2.
Do you want to use your phone with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by Unlock Phone FAST and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your phone but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Samsung Galaxy S3, a LG Optimus or a Motorola Atrix HD, we will get your phone to ask for the unlock code.
Set your phone free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your phone: phone model, the country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on phone model and country, so the price will be displayed after you select phone model and country.
Other categories can be added upon request for free.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money Back guarantee! Take your time to test it out properly.
Supported Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S4 in portrait mode
Samsung Tab 2 7 and Tab 2 10
Samsung Note 3, 8 and Note 10.1
NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 also supported
Sony Tablet S, Xperia S, Z and ZL(phone)
Works best on devices that have built in infrared transmitter (IR), otherwise you need an external IR blaster such as those made by Global Cache, Keene and IRTrans.
A built in database of over 325,000 devices makes it likely the codes for all your devices are already available, but if not, our outstanding support staff will help you find them.
The TouchSquid app is activity based, where all controls for a particular activity are grouped on one screen. For example, Watch TV. This might involve a TV or projector, a cable box, and and audio amplifier. One screen will change channels and find content with the cable box, control sound on the amp and control the picture on the TV.
When choosing an activity, all involved devices are switched on and inputs switched so you are up and running with a single button.
You can define custom buttons and assign any command to them, including multi-command macros. Default buttons can be reassigned or hidden.
The Favorites screen is the best in the business. You can assign 900+ favorites on screens of 24 each and choose from thousands of included high quality channel icons. You can also add your own or download from iconharmony.com.
Favorites can be Channels, Web Sites, or custom commands, including macros.
There are also Power Up Macros, Power Down macros and Activity macros.
You can save multiple home theater profiles so you can use one Samsung Tablet in many locations, even different homes, without re-programming.
We would be glad to answer any questions you have on our popular support forum www.touchsquid.info.
- Only CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printers supported.
- Wireless connection required.
* We recommend to connect printer with same AP as the phone connected.
[Key features & Benefits]
- Select, view, zoom, rotate and crop your photos
- Send pictures wirelessly to your Samsung CJX-1050W and CJX-2000FW printers
* CJX-1050W, CJX-2000FW
Turn your Samsung IR android phone or tablet easy to Universal Remote Control for TV, AIR CONDITIONER ( A/C ) CLIMATE , DSLR CAMERA , DVD PLAYER , BLU RAY, CABLE / SATTELITE BOX , MEDIA PLAYER, HOME CINEMA, AUDIO SYSTEM, HI FI, XBOX 360 , CAR AUDIO , RGB LEDS and many other devices with this free application.
TVs : Samsung , LG , Sony , Toshiba , Sharp , Panasonic , Dynex , Funai , Philips , Insignia , Emerson , AOC , Telefunken , Grundig , Hyundai , RCA , Sanyo , Sylvania , Vizio , NEC , Matsui , Mitsubishi , Marantz , Westinghouse , Akai , Acer , Beko , Bush , Dell , JVC , Hitachi , OKI , Hisense , Magnavox , Matsushita , Sansui , Tatung , Tesla , Orion , Zenith , TCL , Videocon , Schaub Lorenz , Sansui , Sceptre , Sagem , Skyworth , Snowa , Coby , Devant , Spectroniq , Fisher , Advent , Goodmans , Manta , Provision , Teletech , Laurus , Technika and many others.
Samsung IR - Universal Remote should work with the built-in IR transmitter of the following devices:
Galaxy S4 , mini , Active , Zoom
Note 8.0 , 10.1
Galaxy Tab 7.0 , 7.7 plus
Tab 2 7.0 I705, 10.1
Tab 3 8.0 , 10.1 P5220 , P5200
Tab Pro 8.4 , 10.1
and others with IR transmitter.
Cable Satellite set top boxes : Motorola , Scientific Atlanta , ATT U VERSE , Dish network , Comcast , Time Warner , Humax and many others.
DSLR Cameras : Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, Minolta, Fuji shutter button.
I am trying to improve it with new updates.
Every week better with more devices.
Let me know if your device works or not to fix the problem.
PRONTO IR CODES REMOTES.
You can change the brand name remote with hardware menu button of your phone or with software internal bottom side change device button and then press choose remote.
Choose your device from pop up list with many brands.
Cable boxes from cable scanner.
Also into this activity you can add an extra device if you put a file with hex or dec IR codes.
Look my website to learn how you can do it.
You can insert your HEX PRONTO OR DECIMAL IR codes from 3 on line IR databases.
When the activity link button is red you can add IR codes.
Air Conditioners, Climate devices and A/C IR Scanners with up to 1000 IR codes.
Samsung , Carrier , Panasonic, LG, Mitsubishi, Gree, Trane, Daikin, Toshiba, Midea , Whirpool , Haier , Hitachi , Electra , Sanyo , Sharp , York , Toyotomi , Fujitsu and others.
User run the A/C IR Scanner and when your A/C turn on send me by email the number code and the brand button
to send you back the decimal IR codes to setup My Remote A/C with more options and commands.
This is the best application in the Google Play Store about air conditioners , climate devices.
Car audio IR remotes for Alpine , Pioneer , Clarion , JVC and others.
Home audio Hi Fi Aiwa , Sony. Send me email for others.
XBox 360 Microsoft game console IR remote control.
Voice remote control.
Support MACROS commands because you can add two IR codes.
Visit my website and read about the Samsung IR first for instructions to setup it.
If you can not setup it send me email to help you...I try to answer to all emails.
I can send you ready IR codes or file to works for your device.
Please do not leave negative rating or review before contact with developer to solve your problem.
Take a look at these benefits of Rooting your Phone
1. Install Custom Software (ROM’s)
2. Custom Themes-Customize you Phone Your Way
3. Install Cool Applications
4. Improve Speed and Performance
5. Increasing Battery life.
6. Installing Unsupported apps
More from developer
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.