Pregnancy app & widget
Information about your child's development can now be always with you ! This pregnancy assistant enables women expecting the child or someone else you want to follow the pregnancy to track fetal development week by week and some information daily. From first week of pregnancy to 12 months after childbirth.
App give you also some tips, facts and advices for your pregnancy and the 12 first month of your new baby.
You can place a widget on your home screen too, to show the number of days till the childbirth of the baby.
A forum is also available !
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
Conseils pour le 1er mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 2e mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 3e mois de grossesse.
Conseils pour le 4e mois de grossesse.
Votre 5ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
Votre 6ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
Votre 7ème mois de grossesse : conseils entre amies.
8ème et 9ème mois de grossesse : évolution du bébé.
Vidéos de Grossesse: 1er mois de grossesse : Mes conseils beauté. L'alimentation pendant la grossesse ! Sport pour jeune maman.
Vous êtes enceinte ! Félicitations ! Suivez les étapes de votre grossesse avec ce petit guide qui.
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Not only pregnant women, also Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ See how big your belly could be with pregnant woman icon.
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Track you weight by chart with weight tracker
★ Have healthy pregnancy
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.
*** Trophée 2014 de l'application Santé Grand Public ***
* Votre suivi de grossesse par semaine autour de 6 thématiques : ma grossesse, mon bébé, mon alimentation, ma vie quotidienne, ma beauté…
* Votre courbe de poids : pour suivre régulièrement votre prise de kilos pendant la grossesse et ajuster votre alimentation.
* Le Calendrier : Visionnez tous les temps forts et examens de votre grossesse en une seule fois.
* Un guide des prénoms : Vous hésitez entre deux, trois ou quatre prénoms ? Découvrez de nouvelles idées et des outils pour vous aider à trouver le bon !
* Le guide des maternités : Pour connaître les maternités à proximité de chez vous et les services qu’elles proposent. Indispensable pour savoir où vous allez accoucher.
* Le contractomètre : Mesurer la durée et la fréquence de vos contractions. Un indicateur pour savoir s’il est temps de partir à la maternité !
* Un dictionnaire de la grossesse : Parce que certains examens ou termes médicaux ne sont pas toujours faciles à comprendre
Alimentation, activité physique, évolution du fœtus, astuces face aux bouleversements de votre corps, examens à réaliser, dates des congés maternité… Découvrez toutes les semaines les réponses à vos interrogations du moment grâce à nos articles et nos vidéos. Sereine et bien informée, vous serez prête à accueillir bébé. Ne manquez pas l’appli de référence pour votre Android !
Nos informations ont été vérifiées par un médecin. Néanmoins, cette application n’a bien entendu pas vocation à remplacer un professionnel de santé. En cas de doute, de symptômes inhabituels ou d'interrogations concernant votre grossesse, consultez votre médecin traitant ou votre gynécologue.
Multilingue en français, espagnol, italien
Retrouvez aussi toutes nos informations pour une grossesse épanouie sur :
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
دليل المرأة الحامل، هو رفيقك طوال فترة حملك إن شاء الله، فقط ادخلي التاريخ المطلوب ليخبرك حقائق عن حملك (التاريخ المتوقع للولادة، عدد الايام المتبقية، الشهر و الأسبوع).
يقوم البرنامج بعرض معلومات "حملك اليوم، هذه الخاصية الجديدة و الفريدة تعطيكي في كل يوم معلومة جديدة تفيدك في حملك، هذا و هناك منبه يذكرك بالدخول و قراءة المعلومة كل يوم .
هذا و يقوم البرنامج بعرض معلومات مهمة حول التغيرات التي قد تحصل لجمسك، بالإضافة للتغيرات التي تحصل عند الجنين يوميا و في كل اسبوع.
هناك ايضا صور واضحة للجنين تتغير مع دخولك اسبوعا جديدا و تعرض مع بعض المعلومات حول حالة الجنين في هذا الاسبوع.
نرجو ان ينال اعجابكم.....
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 43 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 63 Countries.
Over 40,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
Shannon Thibodeax on Jun 15, 2015 at 10:41 AM
The best calender!!!! Love it always lets me know everything I need to know, and its never wrong.
Rocio Espindola on Jun 13, 2015 at 2:27 AM
Love this app With this app i was able to get pregnant.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle ,ovulation and the chance of pregnancy, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive even have irregular periods. Also you can connect with other women if you have any questions in the nice community.
Period Calendar is the easy application period tracker for irregular periods and for girls to check the pregnancy chance every day. It can track cervical mucus, BMI, intercourse, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods, just like your personal diary, help you keep fitness, lose weight, conceive and keep healthy.
It also discreet remind you when you come period, fertile or ovulation, as well as remind you of taking contraceptive pills, insert rings, patch or injection. you can be exported the file to doctors.
Period Calendar supports Google account, Dropbox, email or SD card to backup data, you won't lose data ever change phone or lost phone.
★ Community Platform
- Connect with other women
- To read, reply and post messages about Health, Family, Teenager, and woman life, etc.
- To communicate and exchange ideas with each other about any topics
★ Pill Reminder & Period Reminder :
- Customize the notification text to make it discreet, and never worry about feel awkward in public.
- Set notifications date and time according to need
- Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
- Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Trying to get pregnant & Birth Control:
- Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
- When get pregnant, help you to track your pregnant date
- When finish pregnancy, easily back to period tracker & prediction mode
★ Loss Weight, Tracker Symptoms & Moods :
- Weight BMI, and temperature charts
- Intimacy tracker
- 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, include cervical mucus
- Body temperature chart for determine ovulation date
- Smart predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
★ Period & Fertile Tracker:
- Check pregnancy chance every day
- Menstruation, Cycles, Ovulation prediction, help you have everything in plan
- Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
- Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker
- Ovulation Calendar
- Period and ovulation tracker
★ Never Lost Data:
- Google Account data backup and Restoration
- Backup your period data to phone or email
- Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi Account & Security:
- Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
- Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
- Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
- Multi language to choose
- View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, contact us if you have any security question.
For filling email address when setting password or backup data to email;
For Google account, email, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Future mum, see at a glance in what weeks of pregancy you are in !
This beautiful widget integrates very well with your Home Screen.
Setup is easy as ABC, just choose the conception date and relax, this is it.
By the way, it suits well with dad's phone too !
- weeks and days of pregnancy you are in
- start and end date of current trimester
- progress of current trimester
Drop us an email for support and suggestions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Perform all exercises at least three times a week, on alternate days, on a firm (but not too hard) surface, such as an exercise mat. Perform them in the following order. Be sure to breathe normally during all exercises; don't hold your breath. During abdominal exercises, it may be easier to exhale on exertion, that is, inhale when you are down and exhale briskly as you perform the lift. The following exercises work all major muscle groups. Don't skip any!
Key Features :
Chest Muscle Exercise
Inner Thigh Lift
Outer Thigh Lift
**Disclaimer: Of course, your doctor’s permission for exercise is essential as there can be contraindications to exercise during pregnancy. Additionally, the most important thing you can do is tune in to your body and give yourself some grace. Be aware of what your body is telling you – does that exercise feel good? Keep it up. Doesn’t feel so good? Probably best to stop and adjust.
♥ Detailed medical checks:
- 3 ultrasounds
- monthly doctor appointment, blood test and urinalysis
- 6th month blood test
- vaginal swab
- folic acid prescription
- dates for declaration to Social Security (applicable for France only)
- maternity leave duration (applicable for France only)
♥ For every check, you have the ability to set the date at which you did it. This allows you to have a quick outlook of your pregnancy, and to see what you need to do! There is also a description of the purpose of the check. For every doctor appointment, the app will explain the goal of the appointment, and what the doctor will check.
♥ A widget placed on your desktop will indicate the progress of your pregnancy, and of your friends! You can save an *unlimited* number of pregnancy dates in the app.
♥ Get notifications on top of your screen when you need to do something about your pregnancy! Set the time and the number of days in advance for the reminders, and you're all set! Never forget any test for you or your wife!
♥ The app also shows advices about:
- mother's food diet
- allowed / forbidden drugs
- a glossary for the most common words used during the pregnancy
♥ The app shows the progress of your pregnancy by showing the average size and weight for a child of the same age. It will also count down the remaining days for you!
♥ ♥ Become a fan of our Facebook page! ♥ ♥
This application is intended for the french medical system. Please check with your doctor in all cases.
This app was made with instructions from a doctor.
The app uses the following permissions:
- automatic launch at boot time: for notifications and reminders (don't worry about CPU usage: the actual launch of the app is delayed so that it will only start when the CPU is not overloaded)
- Internet access: for crash and bug fixes. Your personal data is the most important to our eyes. We will NEVER send, share, sell or give for any reason what was collected. The collected data includes your device name, screen resolution, OS version, etc. They are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT anonymous. We do respect your private data. Please note that if you don't agree with this, you are not allowed to use this app.
This app was tested on android versions from 1.5 to 4.0, on phones and tablets.
The weight follow-up graph requires Android 2.0+. Trying to load it on android 1.5-1.6 will cause a crash.
This app includes an optimized UI for Honeycomb and ICS Ice Cream Sandwich tablets.
La naissance approche et votre valise n'est toujours pas bouclée ? Pour vous aider à ne rien oublier, cette application, simple d'utilisation, accompagnera la fin de votre grossesse.
Organisée sous forme de liste, elle simplifiera votre départ pour la maternité.
Grâce aux différentes icônes, vous pouvez tenir à jour l'élaboration de votre valise : "à acheter; à la maison; dans la valise". Vous pourrez également ajouter ou supprimer des éléments à chaque liste afin de vous l'approprier.
Quatre listes différentes vous sont proposées : pour Bébé, maman, papa, et enfin le coté administratif, les papiers.
Dernière étape pour les femmes enceintes : préparer la valise pour la maternité.