Linked my account OK - but just seems to sit there with "Loading" at the top. No files appear etc
There is no way to close the app other than force killing it. -_- edit: It won't close by itself, pressing back does nothing. -_-
Requires OAuth to be enabled Doesn't work for our office. We don't use OAuth. Other thing is, I'm not sure of the benefit over a WebDav client yet.
No self signed certificate Sad there's no option for self signed certificate. Can't connect.
Great server software.. Awful android app
- Unlimited file size uploads
- MP3 player with streaming support
- Video player with streaming support
- Improved performance on loading thumbnails, image previews and slideshows
- Support for the new "Photos" special folder
- The file info panel now loads and displays the file's metadata
Most of the new features require an updated FileRun server. You will get a warning message when connecting to a FileRun installation not running the latest version (released November 4th).