Linked my account OK - but just seems to sit there with "Loading" at the top. No files appear etc
Requires OAuth to be enabled Doesn't work for our office. We don't use OAuth. Other thing is, I'm not sure of the benefit over a WebDav client yet.
No self signed certificate Sad there's no option for self signed certificate. Can't connect.
- Unlimited file size uploads
- MP3 player with streaming support
- Video player with streaming support
- Improved performance on loading thumbnails, image previews and slideshows
- Support for the new "Photos" special folder
- The file info panel now loads and displays the file's metadata
Most of the new features require an updated FileRun server. You will get a warning message when connecting to a FileRun installation not running the latest version (released November 4th).
Sync your contacts with CardDAV, FTP, HTTP, WebDAV servers or local files