This is the pre-release version for users who want to test the latest and sometimes greatest versions of MediaMonkey, but are willing to tolerate the bugs that come with a beta build. To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest MediaMonkey for Windows beta build.
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
The Beta build expires 15 days after the most recent installation/update. It can can be used indefinitely, as long as it is updated every 15 days OR if MediaMonkey Pro is installed.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purcases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
First beta release of the mobile application for keygenjukebox.com, your number one source for keygen music. A keygen song is that music played in key generators, trainers, cracks, intros etc. They are usually chiptunes. The application only provides music, and nothing more.
Stream all the songs from the website, straight to your mobile phone. For all your on-the-go needs!
Find a song you like? Add it to a custom playlist. Find a song you REALLY like? Save it as a ringtone (may require unmounting and remounting the sd card for the song to show up). Share links to your favorites with your friends by using the sharing feature, compatible with e.g. The facebook app and also AddThis.
Long click on items in playlist editor to bring out the editing options.
Tested to be working on the following devices:
*Samsung Galaxy S
*Samsung Galaxy Tab
Please note, this is a Beta release. If and when you find a bug or issue, please send an report email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what you did when you encountered the issue. Software is issued as is.
This app offers chiptunes converted from the original awesome project of keygenmusic.net.
InstaMusic is a simple and beautiful music player emphasizes minimal outlook and handy controls. This beta version aims to provide a cutting-edge version of InstaMusic. This app could be unstable, lots of force closes, however this helps me kill bugs in the program. For those who only wants a stable music playback, please download the stable version of InstaMusic.
If you request any feature, DON'T rate 1! Suggest in my blog. Please.
·You are cooking (dirty hands)
·You are in a car driving (it's very fast change the song with de proximity sensor)
·You can control it with the screen off (while you are working, studying, no need to distract: unlock phone, search a song...)
·You are making some kind of sport, and don't want to stop just for select the next song
·You have another app open (Maps, facebook...) and you don't want to close it just for go to the next song
·Just for fun :)
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
(Sorry for the lack of updates as of recent. I've got exams this week. Expect to see more updates starting around the 14th.)
MyOSC is an updated alternative to TouchOSC for Android. It provides compatibility with TouchOSC custom layout files and uses the TouchOSC Bridge to communicate with computers. It has almost all of the components found in TouchOSC as well. You can use it as a MIDI controller or as a custom remote control for other projects.
This is a free public beta while MyOSC is in development. The final free version of MyOSC will not support custom layouts.
Custom layouts go in /sdcard/MyOSC
Things not yet finished:
- OSC (lol)
- Z and C MIDI events (on-touch and color-change MIDI events)
- Battery and Clock objects
- Multifaders, Multibuttons, Multi-XYpads
- Install layouts directly from editor
- Looks terrible on LDPI and some MDPI devices
Please report bugs to email@example.com
NicePlayer is a Modern App that just let you play your music. Everything is just here, and ready to be played.
Online reviews :
# XDA-Developers: Enjoy Music the Holo Way with NicePlayer
# AddictiveTips: NicePlayer Is An Android Music Player With An Awesome Card-Based UI
# AndroidPolice: [Hands-On] NicePlayer Is A New Android Music Player Defined By Its Polished Card-Style UI
# DroidHorizon: NicePlayer BETA – Review
- all in one interface (easily navigable), only 2 views Music Collection & Current Playlists
- Dark Theme
- Folder Browsing
- Playlists Saving/Loading (.m3u)
- Widget 4x1 & 4x4, with 4 configurable themes
- Pin track to be play next
- Rating & Play Counter
- Smart playlists
- Compilation / Album Artist Tag
- Integrated ID3 Tag Editor (with infos/art fetching)
- LockScreen Controls
- Headset Controls & pausing/resuming when plugging/unplugging Headset, next with 2 clicks, previous with 3
It's still under heavy development and can be some time unstable.
you can join the discussion about this beta on the dedicated G+ community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102133480240199212847
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & android.permission.INTERNET :
Download Art and albums information online
- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE :
Read the MP3 files
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE :
Edit ID3 tags
- android.permission.VIBRATE :
Vibrate the phone
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE :
Detect incoming call to top music
WARNING! This is test version, it can contains a lot of bugs.
WARNING! Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
Current version contains:
+ Supported formats: *.mpga; *.mp3; *.wav; *.ogg; *.umx; *.mod; *.mo3; *.it; *.s3m; *.mtm; *.xm; *.aac; *.flac; *.m4a; *.m4b; *.mpc; *.wv; *.opus;
+ 8-band equalizer
+ CUE support
+ Gapless playback
+ Normal and Shuffle playback modes
+ Automatic detection of data encoding from the tags of audio files
+ An ability to load files from selected folder
+ An ability to quick add all music from all SD-cards
+ An ability to sort tracks in the playlist by template or manually
+ An ability to display Album Art images (images are loaded from tags or from file folder)
+ Control via Headset
+ Widget for desktop
More from developer
A minimalist file manager for Android 4.0.3 and above.
** Fast, stable, built on very clean code.
** Easy to use and minimal UI that adheres to Google's design guidelines.
** Support for root access (access system directories and files using superuser permissions).
** Customizable theming functionality (with an easy to use theme engine).
** Quick access to folder shortcuts in a slide-out navigation drawer.
** Quick access to copy, cut, rename, delete, zip, and extract functions via the contextual action bar (tap and hold list items or press a file's thumbnail to start the CAB).
** Access to remote servers via SFTP (FTP over SSH).
** More protocols for remote server access.
** NFC file sharing.
** And more.