Apps are becoming more spammy, they push notifications containing spam messages to you at all kinds of random hours, without regard for your privacy and sleep time. The default Android app notifications blocker and priority mode is great, but it requires you to track down random notification spam manually, then adjust settings for each app.
Smart Notifications intelligently identify and block spam notifications, so it will not bother you ever again!
Report individual notification as spam and help our community spam filter so nobody will have to suffer the same spam again.
Following material design and swipe to dismiss gestures, we hope you will love our app!
Automatic spam filter:
Report notification spam and it will be automatically filtered as spam. You will also help the community categorize spam notifications.
Sometimes legitimate notifications may be filtered as spam, when this happens, simply go to the spam notifs screen to mark it as 'not spam'.
Do not disturb mode:
Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced notification interruption and priority mode, both confusing to use. With do not disturb mode, you can simply set time periods and don't have to worry about interruptions again.
Respect your preference:
Once you mark an app's notification as spam, they will not bother you anymore.
You can exclude apps altogether in the exceptions screen.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at our email address for any questions and support.
-Smart Notifications team
Freemium games love to spam you with promotional notifications, and if you don't actually buy their virtual currency coins, these promotion notifications are just spam.
...to be continued.
Through the corresponding number can determine whether it is a spam number.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Question time is a large number of Foil once registered on the website only the pop-up window will pop up spam.
If you do not know came up and dial the number, if registered giroktaep Spam, Spam, if not registered Registration tab will be saved.
This is most easily available to register.
Bring up the ability to register for text messages is implemented.And "LG U+" in the case of simultaneous use of the Internet and phone call while using the Internet is not so.
This application is therefore not available.
If the neighborhood of LTE.-> Spam DB May 5, 2012 update previously registered information about spam can be handled without Internet spam.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Came to the phone numbers you do not worry about it ever had while shalt receives, is it? TheCall on this case can help.
Registered number of 70,000 people (May 8) or by using the data shown on the screen will filter out spam.
Phone apps that only work came along, and as usual, the program does not work in the background. Obtain information from the server to only search for 3G or wifi, so unless the user has spam (spam DB) will operate as a registered number.
- Checking whether spam can be selected
- Developers, Operators deokol Email function
- Check the spam phone calls recorded
- The registration number of your own spam
- The phone number in your address book, except the spam numbers
- Spam phone numbers listed on web pages
- I do not know the number registered in the store and site features
- DVB initialization function information
***Please read carefully***
What will you do a number of privileges your man is often collected.
The reason for the phone number is stored in the phone book when it came"Thecall.co.kr" searches on the site is not going to Divi's created.
If all call home and everything will take on the overload is evident.
And if the number stored in the phone book because there was not any spam numbers.
So a lot of numbers are added hoc Settings tab.
DB to activate your phone number to regenerate is if you want to create.
That it does not collect phone numbers once again, I never will!
Il vous arrive de recevoir des SMS publicitaires, des appels masqués d’inconnus, ou d’appeler des numéros surtaxés impliquant des surcoûts sans le savoir ?
Grâce à l’application SFR Anti-spam+, vous pourrez sécuriser votre téléphone en activant la détection des messages et des appels publicitaires frauduleux ou anonymes, quel que soit votre opérateur (SFR, Orange Bouygues Telecom, etc..)
Simple d’utilisation et légère, l’application interceptera automatiquement les SMS et appels indésirables pour les stocker dans vos SPAMS.
*Interceptez les SMS publicitaires et appels frauduleux poussant à rappeler des numéros surtaxés
*Bloquez les appels anonymes avec numéros masqués
*Bloquez les appels indésirables d’inconnus
*Bloquez les contacts que vous souhaitez en vous créant une liste noire des numéros indésirables (les appels sont redirigés vers le répondeur)
*Bloquez le déclenchement d’appels vers les numéros payants en 0899- et évitez des surcoûts générés à votre insu
*Bloquez l’installation d’applications provenant de sources inconnues
*Supprimez tous vos SPAMs reçus dans l’inbox SMS en cliquant sur le bouton « Nettoyer ma boite SMS » (Versions Android KitKat 4.4 et ultérieures)
Et en plus :
*Soyez alertés en cas d’installation d’applications provenant de sources inconnues
*Vérifiez les autorisations accordées à chacune des applications téléchargées sur votre Smartphone (informations personnelles, localisation, paramètres système, etc.) *Accédez à l’historique des actions Anti-spam sur votre téléphone
*Soyez informés lorsque vous émettez un appel vers un numéro surtaxé
*Signalez facilement un SPAM SMS ou vocal depuis l’application
*Recevez des notifications en cas d’informations importantes sur la sécurité mobile
Installez gratuitement l’application SFR Anti-spam+ pour activer le filtre anti-spam et améliorer la protection de votre téléphone !
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
BETA FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
to download the latest beta version, giving feedback and suggestions, please visit the beta forum: https://plus.google.com/communities/102401317912771252555
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
•For question, feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile
• Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
• Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
• Stops unauthorized access to your personal data
• Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
• Identifies applications that are tracking your location
Take your anti-malware protection to go
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile guards your identity and personal data on-the-go. So you and your Android smartphone or tablet are safe from malware and unauthorized surveillance. Wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app or downloaded photo safe? With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile, you never have to worry again. Powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware technology protects your Android device. Detecting Trojans, spyware, and other Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience.
Choose what you keep private
Cybercriminals, and even legitimate companies, can collect private information from your Android device. Where you go. Who your contacts are. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Close the security holes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile automatically recognizes security vulnerabilities in your Android device’s settings. Then it makes recommendations on how to close those holes.
Make your smartphone lighter
Mobile security software is typically bloated with location features (Remote Lock, Locate on a Map, etc.). These features can already be found in your Android Device Manager—why duplicate them? Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
• Scans applications and files for malware and spyware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Schedules automatic scans
• Detects Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Updates the protection database automatically
• Updates over a WiFi network if preferable
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category: Contacts, Identity Information, Simple Message Service (SMS), and Security Settings
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device, suggests remediation
• Links seamlessly to Android Device Manager’s device location features so the device can be located, locked, or reset if it is lost or stolen
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Malwarebytes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Updated on Aug 25, 2014
Content rating: Everyone
By upgrading, you would help support the development of this application which helps keep your Inbox spam free.
* This application is *ONLY* the KEY to upgrade Postman to the Premium version.
* Before downloading this KEY, please ensure you have installed/updated to the latest Free version of Postman (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thesimpleandroidguy.apps.messageclient)
* Currently the latest version of Postman is 22.2
* Successful installation of this app will automatically upgrade the free version on your phone to the Premium version.
If you are facing any issue, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We generally respond within 8 hours. Thank you.
With its excellent embedded intelligent engine, you will stay safe from spam messages and suspicious calls.
Try it with features:
☆ Embedded intelligent engine will AUTOMATICALLY block most of spam and harmful SMS
☆ Suspicious and unwanted calls will be intelligently marked and notified
☆ Support blocking MMS, and blocked MMS can be downloaded and viewed inside the app
☆ Blacklist lets you block any phone numbers, plus blocking calls and messages separately
☆ Whitelist makes sure important calls and messages are never missed
☆ Easy to view and manage blocked logs (call back, sms back, RESTORE, delete, ...)
☆ Block mode is fully customizable to meet your personal needs
☆ Option to clear blocked logs automatically
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance, Not harmful to your battery life, Limited system resource usage, Totally closable background service
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
All functions above are absolutely FREE! And you will find more powerful and easy to use features after installation!
1. Installing other apps with similar feature may lead to the app malfunction, so please uninstall them or disable their block feature.
2. If you are using SMS related app (like Go SMS), make sure that this app is installed/updated first.
If you have any question or suggestion about the app, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com, or write feedback in the app.
mobile security, sms blocker, sms spam blocker, call blocker, call sms blocker, anti sms spam, call control, call filter, sms filter, blacklist, black list, spam killer, sms guard
1. Support English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese.
2. If you want to help us to support more languages, please send feedback to us, tell us your gmail account and the type of language support, we will promptly send a link to you, and add to our translation program, thanks for your participation!
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector scans your Android phone or tablet for the presence of ad networks on your device. With Lookout Ad Network Detector, you’ll be able to understand ad networks' capabilities and see what private information they’re accessing.
✰ “The best app to scan for adware on Android.”
✰ “Informative and the link to opt out of targeted advertising is helpful.”
✰ “Everything that Lookout does is awesome!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Smartphone usage has skyrocketed, and some advertisers have begun to experiment with aggressive, new techniques to display ads on mobile devices. This includes pushing ads to the standard Android notification bar, dropping generically designed icons on the mobile desktop, and modifying browser settings like bookmarks or the default homepage.
Because each of these techniques can display an advertisement outside the context of a specific application, it's very difficult for users to know exactly which app is responsible for any given ad. Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector provides a method for users to determine which ad network and application are the sources for such ads.
It's also common for ad networks to collect information that identifies a specific device or user for use in targeted marketing campaigns. Much like for browser-based ads, this practice allows users to see more personalized or relevant ads. Despite permissions-based information access, it is often difficult for the users to understand what aspects of their information are collected by ad networks.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector gives you insight into what types of ads can be displayed, and what information is gathered by the ad networks. With easy access to this information, you'll be able to decide whether you want to keep the app that has certain ad networks on your phone. We've designed Ad Network Scanner & Detector to make the practices supporting mobile advertising more transparent to the average user.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector detects many but not all ad networks. Alphabetical List of Ad Networks Detected:
AdFonic / AdKnowledge / Admia / AdMob / Aduru / AdWhirl / AirAd / AirPush / Appenda / Burstly / BuzzCity / Casee / Cauly / Everbadge / GreyStripe / InMobi / IZP / JumpTap / LeadBolt / LogiaAd / Letang / MDotM / Medialets / Millennial / MobClix / MobFox / MOcean / Moolah Media / MoPub / Pontiflex / Smaato / StartApp / Tapit! / TapJoy / Vdopia / Vserv / Youmi / ZestAdz
❐ About Lookout Labs
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is currently only available in English; and is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware,back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
* The incoming SMS containing the keyword you set in the settings, are ignored;
* The SMS received from the sender, who owns the number in the list of numbers to ignore will be skipped;
* Ignore SMS via keywords;
* Ignore the number via SMS sender;
* All SMS Foes are saved on the history of SPAM
* History SPAM;
* Available in your language;
* Simple and straightforward;
Check out our other apps.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
How it works
When you click on a web link or scan a QR code, Android will open a dialog with a list of apps that you can choose from to complete the action. Select ‘Avira USSD Exploit Blocker’ and set it as the default.
Protecting your phone from the USSD Android exploit is that simple!
What is a USSD code anyway?
USSD codes are keypad commands that can be used to access a variety of phone functions, from checking minutes to accessing expert controls. USSD commands typically contain a mixture of numbers, stars and pound signs.
- Detect and block SMS closer (15 seconds separated by default, but configurable)
- Blocking calls from selected contacts with notifications
- Blocking mms from selected contacts (bêta)
- Integrated Notification System and configurable
- Lock / Unlock contacts (All SMS from selected contacts will be intercepted)
- History (All activities of the application are saved and can be viewed)
- Restoration of intercepted messages (Recovered messages will be integrated into the application - Message - of Android)
- Do not hesitate to comment on the strengths and weaknesses of this application, as well as potential problems and bugs encountered (we'll get to work immediately to correct)
- Under the KitKat version of Android, the SMS blocking service only works for special numbers and blocking calls and MMS do not work!
Major Bug Fixes in menu of android versions 3.0 and above (Honeycomb).
After seeing Garfield, Heathcliff, Sylvester and Tom - the famous cats in the industry, and listening to some famous songs like smelly cat and soft kitty, its time for you to have your own CATS. You know what cat people say: if you have cats with you, you know where you are. This is a constant tracking system which tracks your location and informs any one you need. This application takes your location on time intervals as well as on your location change and notifies people you want to notify. This application takes location from GPS as well as your network provider.
If you don't know where you are use cats.
If you want to keep someone informed about your whereabouts, use cats.
If you have a delivery service, and you want to inform your customer about your whereabouts, use this app.
Please rate the app and give suggestions to make this app better.
If you are getting Force Close messages try :
1. Restarting your phone.
2. Make Sure you have Internet Connection.
3. If you are using GPS, make sure you have GPS signal.
4. Start and stop the service once.
5. Try refreshing location in menu of CATS.
6. If none of the above works, start Google Maps before starting the app. and then refresh location in menu of CATS.
Your feedback is higly appreciated and for any desired improvements or feedbacck feel free to mail the developer at email@example.com
Please report a bug (if found) to developer and if no response or update comes in 3-4 working days feel free to rate as you wish. But please wait for the developers response in the first sight.