There’s no superpower necessary for you to be a superfan. Just download comiXology, and get ready to take comics further.
Villains plotting. Vixens seducing. And heroes saving the day. For Marvel fanatics, DC devotees and comics newbies, comiXology offers you instant access to more than 50,000 digital comics and graphic novels. Whether you’re hooked on caped crusaders, zombie slayers or inter-galactic love affairs, with comiXology you’ll experience and enjoy comics like never before.
- Read all your comiXology comic books and graphic novels.
- In-app cart purchasing for all your buying needs.
- Experience cinematic, immersive reading with Guided View technology and a reader that lets you easily scan, zoom and flip pages.
- Same day as print releases.
- Digital first titles you won’t get anywhere else.
- A massive collection of foreign language comics and classics.
- Search for and add books to your Wish List.
- You can read your comiXology purchases on all your devices.
- Enjoy our cloud-based platform with automatic sync across all of your devices.
ComiXology's 50,000+ strong library includes:
Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Daredevil, Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine and more…
DC Comics: Batman, Justice League, Superman, Man of Steel, Green Lantern, Smallville, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Sandman and more…
Image Comics: The Walking Dead, Saga, The Adventures of Spawn, and more…
IDW: Star Trek, Doctor Who, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Transformers, Bloom County, My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more…
Disney: Mickey Mouse, Cars, Toy Story, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., Tron, Epic Mickey and more…
You’ll also find titles like Dilbert, Doonesbury, The Simpsons Comics, Red Sonja, The Green Hornet, Vampirella, Adventure Time, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Atomic Robo and (you guessed it) many more!
"ComiXology is changing how comics are read." – TIME Magazine
"Solves the problem of reading comics on the small screen." – Wired Magazine
"Best comic reader in the world!” – Our favorite (uncompensated) fan
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Each of your downloads will be protected and backed up when you use your Marvel.Com account, meaning the next time you lose or upgrade your device you’ll find your comics waiting to be read again!
Not convinced? Check out our free downloads! Take the Marvel Universe with you anytime & anywhere!
+ Access to over 3500 comics featuring the world's most popular super heroes!
+ Free comics for download, updated weekly!
+ Customizable reading experience -- choose between panel to panel, full page display, and more!
Featuring Day and Date releases from many great publishers including: Archie Comics, IDW Publishing, Dynamite Entertainment, Image Comics, Red 5 Comics and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE -- If you have any issues with the updates, please email us at SUPPORT@IVERSEMEDIA.COM -- leaving a review doesn't give us any way to contact you to help you with your upgrades. We're happy to assist!
Complete List of Publishers
Beyond Reality Media
Comics Buyer’s Guide
Do Gooder Press
Exhibit A Press
Fierce Fun Toys
Loaded Barrel Studios
Lone Star Press
Monsters in My Head
Red 5 Comics
Red Eye Press
Sea Lion Books
Small Scale Comics
Top Shelf Productions
TO DOWNLOAD FREE COMICS
You can find ALL of the FREE COMICS available in the App swiping to Top Free from the main page.
New Comics are releases in Comics Plus multiple times a week, with day and date digital releases appearing every Weds!
ABOUT THE APP
iVerse Media is proud to present the next generation of digital comics for Android!
Over 100 titles are available for download FREE within the Application - with over 7000 titles available in the store, with new titles available every week! Each comic has been formatted to fit your device's screen - no spinning, flipping, or zooming required!
Comics Plus is a comic book store in your pocket! Get the best selection of titles available anywhere inside one app - featuring iVerse Media's new patent pending enhanced reading experience.
FIND US ONLINE
LINE Webtoon offers daily updates for all your favorite comics for FREE.Download it now and enjoy anywhere you like !
1. New Webtoons Every Day, All For Free : Seven (7) to ten (10) webtoons are updated each day of the week, and can be enjoyed free-of-charge.
2. Different Comics to suit your needs : Providing comics in various genres, including slice of life, comedy,fantasy,drama,romance,thriller, and etc
3. Best Optimized for mobile devices : Providing adjustable screen rotation and touch scrolling. (By touching a screen, the viewer will be scrolled down automatically.)
4. Enjoy your webtoons anywhere without data restriction : Wifi connection lets you download webtoons which can be viewed anywhere and at anytime without a 3G connection.
(Each episode can be downloaded and saved for upto 30 days)
More Fetures :
Update Notification : Use Push notification for new releases or updates of a user’s favorites.
SNS Share & Comments : Share your favorite webtoons via SNS (Facebook, Twitter, LINE) and leave comments.
Multi-lingual service: This application is provided in 11 languages, and the content can be read in English or (traditional) Chinese.
If any error or issue is found while using app, please submit your inquiry to Naver Customer Center
If you just leave a comment on maket review, we might not be able to give a quick reponse.
1. 最全漫画库，追新神速 上万部国内外（日韩，欧美，港台）完美漫画，各类题材（热血，搞笑，魔幻等）全方面覆盖；资源内容每日更新, 紧贴网络进度，即时更新提醒，让你追漫0等待；
2. 在线+离线阅读，清晰画质 在线+离线阅读，从此告别蜗牛速，没有网络也能想看就看；独特的图片处理技术，节省更多空间，高清晰低内存的完美漫画，带给你别具一格的阅读体验；
3. 个性分类，智能搜索 分类涵盖题材，精选和作者3种方式，个性化推荐满足漫迷们的挑剔口味；特有的智能搜索引擎，海量关键词汇搜索引导，不再让好漫画轻易从指尖错过！
4. 界面清新，操作人性化 软件风格简约时尚，重点突出，上手容易，让你轻松进入漫画世界！新版书架更能让您轻松管理喜爱的书籍，阅读和追新不再繁琐。
Madefire delivers the most innovative mobile and tablet app with its rich catalogue of new digital comics and Motion Books -- the flagship reading experience with added interactivity, sound and motion.
Weekly specials include free comics every Friday and featured day-and-date releases for new comics every Wednesday.
“Groundbreaking” – USA Today
“You should check this out” - TIME
“The next big thing in digital comics” – Wired
“Unlike some other reading apps, using Madefire was intuitive” – TechCrunch
• Experience your favorite superheroes Batman, Superman and the entire DC Universe, Hellboy, Star Trek, My Little Pony and Transformers like never before. With top publishers like DC Comics, IDW, Dark Horse, Oni Press, Liquid, Valiant and Top Cow adding to the Print and Motion Book library, your favorite classics as well as new day-and-date releases are available now and updated weekly.
• Browse hundreds of new print comic titles from top-tier publishers in our new Print Books storefront where we feature famous comics released same-day... all available for direct In-App Purchases.
• Choose your own destiny in our exclusive release with DC Comics, Batman Arkham Origins. The first-of-its kind Motion Book is a prequel to the Batman Arkham Origins video game where multiple story paths unfold multiple outcomes as you choose Batman’s course of action.
• All new characters and stories are available exclusively on Madefire with the download of the free app. What have been coined “myths of the 21st century”, these featured original titles from Madefire have been forged by comic book legends – including Dave Gibbons, Bill Sienkiewicz, Mike Carey and Liam Sharp.
• Immerse yourself in new worlds, 360 panoramic views, music, sound effects and motion transport you deep into stories. You control the pace at which the narrative lays out on-screen.
• Web-Partner deviantArt is the world’s largest creative community and also home of the exclusive Motion Books category featuring the premium reading experience on the web.
• Madefire and its catalogue of Print Comics and Motion Books currently feature a wide selection of FREE comics, popular day and date releases, horror comics, kids comics and many more with the catalogue growing by the week. Regardless what you are in to - there is something for you!
Download the free app and find out why it’s not just reading – it’s the future of digital storytelling on Madefire.
We welcome your input and suggestions on how we can improve Accessibility and overall support in Madefire. Email us as email@example.com and we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Written by Shamik Dasgupta who also wrote the highly acclaimed Ramayana 3392 A.D., this is a work that looks like a combined effort of Tarantino from Hollywood and the Ramsays from Bollywood, The Caravan is a high octane treat with a sprinkle of comedy. We are sure it would sink its teeth into you and keep you enthralled.
In the app, you can read the graphic novel either in panel mode (for small screen devices) or in page mode (for tablets).
Note: Due to a bug in Android 4.4, users will be required to update their OS to at least 4.4.1 for this app to work properly.
Do rate this app and if you like the work please do help in spreading the word around.
Plot summary of The Caravan:
For ages a coven of vampires travel the deserts of Rajasthan under the guise of a Caravan of Nautanki or a Gypsy Circus. They lure the unsuspecting villagers to invite them to perform and through the course of the night feed on every living soul. Their heinous deeds go undetected for years, possibly even centuries until a boy named Asif survives their attack.
Years later the boy grows up to be a smuggler across the border, and on afateful day he gets arrested. Jai, the custodian cop and Asif get stranded in the desert and find shelter in a fort run by border security force and their volatile and violent Officer in Charge, Daroga Bhairo Singh.
As night creeps forth, the caravan of vampires appear once again on the horizon. Asif becomes terrified and tries to warn them but no one believes him. Instead, mesmerized by the glamour of the Nautanki, they make the fatal mistake of inviting them to the fort. What follows is a night drenched in blood as the vampires begin their massacre. Asif has escaped the Caravan once, but can he pull off that impossible trick again?
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.