People Helping People. Don't count on the government. We need to help each other during daily emergencies or regional disasters. The Aftermath Data app share information provided by users to save lives, property, pets and to aid the government in having better data to be more efficient.
Hurricane, volcano wildfire, tsunami, earthquake or train crash, or a tree on a roof. It is the app everyone should have but hope you never need. Install it and have it ready in case of an emergency.
Aftermath provides a platform for real-time communication between all levels from the individual citizen, to the government relief organizations (FEMA). Although emergency responders and FEMA may not be monitoring the data, Aftermath data is available for everyone.
In 2017 we witnessed the impact of several major disasters. Coordinating emergency services and relief efforts proved challenging as communication was decentralized and chaotic. The "Cajun Navy" had no direction and relied on initiative to help the general public. With Aftermath Data, everyone can see, in real-time, where the help is needed, make contact and deploy resources. As the need shifts so does the data collected by Aftermath, keeping responders updated in real-time, all the time.
1. User can update their status. "I'm okay". "Going to rally point". "Home destroyed".
2. Request help - post a request for general assistance. Food, diapers, animal rescue.
3. Responders respond to requests for help or emergencies from general users or as assigned by emergency responders.
4. Government can monitor the data being reported in real-time and allocate resources appropriately.
5. Private companies can see the requests being made and push resources to those stores.
6. Aid organizations can see requests for assistance being made and send logistics to those areas.
7. Researches, colleges, analysts and actuaries can study historical data for a variety of big data.
There are many great features coming soon to improve communication and value. Please submit ideas or contact us under the system menu options.
Visi www.aftermathdata.com for more information.
Like and Share. The more data we have, the more we can help.