With Gas-Trak Online (GTO), managing your refrigerant usage, cylinder tracking and job scheduling has never been easier.
Looking for a system to manage your refrigerant and industrial gas cylinders? With Gas-Trak Online (GTO), managing your industry-compliant refrigerant usage has never been easier. GTO is the ultimate management tool for tracking cylinders and managing jobs; the mobile app can be used conveniently on the go. Use the Management Web Portal to organize your field engineers and schedule jobs. Report on usage, calculate CO2 equivalents and find insights into engineer utilization and analysis of the work type split. Visit www.gastrakonline.com for full portal management details.
- Tracking- efficiently track a fleet of cylinders across multiple engineers to save time and help to control your rental costs, all within GTO.
- Stock list- keep records of your entire cylinder fleet, rental costs and gas usage seamlessly.
- Collect and return any suppliers’ cylinders using the Track Cylinders technology.
- Quickly and accurately look up cylinder details from the largest, worldwide refrigerant supplier and wholesaler partner network.
- Rental tracking at your fingertips- allows for easy rotation of cylinder stock for reduced costs.
Information Storage and Job Management
- All the information you need in one place- customer, site and equipment information on GTO to create jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Create, allocate and complete jobs whilst tracking gas usage by equipment, site and customer.
- Track gas usage on jobs, right down to the equipment it was used on.
- Store information on active and completed jobs for streamlined data validation.
- GWP Calculator provides fast and accurate CO2 equivalents.
- Reduce the time spent and costs occurred in reporting.
- Generate efficient, accurate and compliant reports.
- Free reporting- access and download reports.
- Enhanced reporting*- access, download and customize operator and contractor reports via the secure GTO web portal.
- Analyze engineer and customer performance via a personalized reporting dashboard*.
- All data is encrypted during transmission to ensure security and peace of mind.
- Manage engineer permissions to give you extra security*.
- Organize installations, service calls, leak testing and follow ups, retrofits and decommissioning jobs directly in the GTO app.
- Use the GTO app anywhere, it will synchronize offline data with the cloud once back online, enabling you to work in locations with low or no connectivity.
- Personalize your settings to fit your working environment.
*Enhanced service users only
This app should be used in conjunction with the Gas-Trak Online Portal for the best user experience. Please contact the GTO team for information on creating a GTO account. Our standard package is free to all users. For further information or a free trial or demo of our enhanced package, please contact email@example.com
Our team are here to help! For any queries please visit our website: www.gastrakonline.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.