With Gas-Trak Online (GTO), managing your F-Gas refrigerant usage, cylinder tracking and job scheduling has never been easier.
Looking for a system to manage your refrigerant and industrial gas cylinders? With Gas-Trak Online (GTO), managing your F-Gas refrigerant usage has never been easier. GTO is the ultimate management tool for tracking cylinders and managing jobs; the mobile app can be used conveniently on the go. Use the Management Web Portal to organise your field engineers and schedule jobs. Report on F-Gas usage, calculate CO2 equivalents and find insights into engineer utilisation and analysis of the work type split. Visit www.gastrakonline.com for full portal management details.
- Tracking- efficiently track a fleet of cylinders across multiple engineers to save time and help to control your rental costs, all within GTO.
- Stock list- keep records of your entire cylinder fleet, rental costs and gas usage seamlessly.
- Collect and return any suppliers’ cylinders using the Track Cylinders technology.
- Quickly and accurately look up cylinder details from the largest, worldwide refrigerant supplier and wholesaler partner network.
- Rental tracking- allows for easy rotation of cylinder stock for reduced costs.
Information Storage and Job Management
- All the information you need at your fingertips- customer, site and equipment information on GTO to create jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Create, allocate and complete jobs whilst tracking gas usage by equipment, site and customer.
- Track gas usage on jobs right down to the equipment it was used on.
- Store information on active and completed jobs for streamlined data validation.
- GWP Calculator provides fast and accurate CO2 equivalents.
- Reduce the time spent and costs occurred in reporting.
- Generate efficient, accurate and compliant F-Gas reports.
- Free reporting- access and download F-Gas reports.
- Enhanced reporting*- access, download and customise F-Gas operator and contractor reports via the secure GTO web portal.
- Analyse engineer and customer performance via a personalised reporting dashboard*.
- All data is encrypted during transmission to ensure security and peace of mind.
- Manage engineer permissions to give you extra security*.
- Organise installations, service calls, leak testing and follow ups, retrofits and decommissioning jobs directly in the GTO app.
- Use the GTO app anywhere, it will synchronise offline data with the cloud once back online, enabling you to work in locations with low or no connectivity.
- Personalise your settings to fit your working environment.
*Enhanced service users only
This app should be used in conjunction with the Gas-Trak Online Portal for the best user experience. Please contact the GTO team for information on creating a GTO account. Our standard package is free to all users. For further information or a free trial or demo of our enhanced package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team are here to help! For any queries please visit our website: www.gastrakonline.com or contact email@example.com.