The Onepay app is designed to be secure whilst offering the convenience, enhanced interoperability and consolidation of multiple payment platforms which connects its users and merchants in the ecosystem.
The app is available to anyone with a smartphone and a registered SIM and is the first in Myanmar with unprecedented scale of interoperability and consolidation.
Key Features include:
• Payment for goods and services at a wide range of retail shops offering ease of payments (QR) for users and providing convenient acceptance by merchants with Onepay Business App
• Mobile phone top-up for all local telecom operators
• Making bill payments for utilities and lifestyle services
• Ordering and payment for food to be delivered from popular restaurants in town
• Payments for the bookings made for the use sports facilities
• Purchasing bus tickets from major inter-city bus operators
• Seamless and quick linking to a user’s AGD bank account for top ups and withdrawal to and from the wallet
• The ability to add funds to the wallet from ANY Visa, Mastercard credit cards as well as from MPU debit cards
• Exclusive in-app discounts and promotions when using Onepay
• Transfer money to other Onepay users with ease