Conway's Game of Life is the game is a zero-player game, meaning that its evolution is determined by its initial state, requiring no further input. One interacts with the game by creating an initial configuration and observing how it evolves, or, for advanced players, by creating patterns with particular properties.
Game of Life 2.0 presents you cycled world with ability to change world size from 10x10 to 50x50 cells.
Some of features are:
- Custom UI components
- Zoom in and zoom out options
- World scrolling by touch
- Cycled world
- World size from 10x10 to 50x50 cells
- Configurations load and save features
- Automatic short cycles and empty configurations detection
- 10 previous steps memory
- 4 various playing speeds
- Manual step by step playing
- Portrait and landscape interface optimization
Explore cellular automaton.
Create incredible configurations!