Golf Coach Plus is an easy to use, new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback during coaching sessions and after a game. Feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their swing and putting action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion video of single, dual, overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the iPad.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 8 golf reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or SUgarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotations, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in golf coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Golf Coach Plus is easy to use and designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at email@example.com
Nestled amid wetlands, marshes, lakes and preserves, The Hombre is beautifully framed by a stunning assortment of palms, pines and azaleas for an outing that is both scenic and challenging. Opened in December 1989 with 18 holes, The Hombre hosted its first PGA TOUR event, The Panama City Beach Classic, in 1990, and continues to host the PGA Tour Qualifying School every fall. In 2001, Hombre added a third set of nine holes — "The Good" — to compliment the original "Bad" and "Ugly" nines, giving you three distinct 18-hole options.
No setup, annual, monthly or gateway fees. Only $1.99 per registration plus low payment processing fees. No long term commitment. BlueGolf provides a better service at an outstanding value.
Designed and built to work great on phones, tablets and PC’s. 100% of the features are available on the phone.