An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH (speed measured is hand swing speed, not club head speed)
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including hand swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, the sensor output frequently reverses itself for no reason, causing problem with capture. **DO NOT DOWNLOAD** our app if you have this watch. These sensor limitations are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit. We ** DO NOT RECOMMEND DOWNLOAD ** our app with this watch.
Sony SmartWatch 3: Tested, works well. It samples at 200 samples/second.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
share your swing of about 15 seconds long
with golfers around the world, and also
recieve free advice from them.
● Secrets : Tour champions and tournament
winners analyze their swings in sections, and
give out their Secrets on how to swing the
● Fix Me : Upload your swing image, and ask
for help on Fix Me. Worldwide viewers of
SwingAid will help you.
SwingAid is a FREE app.
You can identify moments that are impossible to
distinguish with bare eyes by simply analyzing
partitions of the action,and also share this
information with people all around the world.
For now, this application is specialized for golf
swing analyzing, but it can be adapted to any
other type of sports for posture analysis.
1. Record the image
2. Set the starting and ending points
3. You can analyze extremely detailed frames
up to 0.001 sec/frame.
4. Drawing tools : line, circle, rectangle, angles
5. Projection : A selected image can be projected
on the background, allowing comparison
analysis in detail.
6. 2 recordings can be analyzed in comparison
at the same time.
7. A members management system is available
8. A log-in is required for personal services.
9. Images can be shared with people all around
the world, and you can also analyze other
people’s swing with our analyzing tools.
SwingAid Golf Swing Community provided
for free to all users who are in love with sports
all around the world.
All sorts of users are accessing our application,
people such as professional athletes an
instructors, amateurs,students, dads who take
their kids out at weekends,and so many more.
They all have different type skin, different
language, and different levels of sports skills,
they share their images allowing each other
to question, comment, and seldom argue
Whether you enjoy golf, baseball, tennis,
Whether you are professional, or amateur,
Whether you are good or not!
Faster, further, and more accurately!
Everyone wishes to be better than we are now.
Through SwingAid, our users will be capable of
● fixing their posture properly,
● share new trends and information,
● and enhance each and every individual’s
physical talents in a healthy manner
Have fun with SwingAid!
KEYWORDS : golf, golf swing, swing, analysis,
motion, sports, swing analysis, swingaid,
golf swing analysis, motion analysis, kgf,
swingaid, swing aid
Our redesigned free app now offers powerful new video analysis features. You can view the swings of PGA TOUR pro players from different angles and capture your own swing on video. The free app also provides detailed analysis of pro swings, complete with specific training tips and drills. (You don't need a Zepp sensor for these features, just the free app.)
Get the FREE app today and start improving your game with Zepp!
VIDEO ANALYSIS TOOLS — Free
• Record HD video of your swing
• Replay swings from multiple angles
• Use drawing tools to analyze your swing mechanics
• Watch pro swing analysis videos
• Compare your swing side-by-side with PGA Tour players like Keegan Bradley in 3D and video
3D SWING ANALYSIS — Zepp Sensor required
• Capture and analyze your swing in 3D from any angle
• Track club head speed, club plane, hand plane, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
• Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
• Set goals and track your improvement
Record, analyze and share your swing with friends and instructors. Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library covering all the key shots from tee to green. Access expert golf practice drills and fitness exercises at home or on the range. HD instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and top golf fitness expert Randy Myers.
GOGI Golf Swing Pro integrates with GOGI’s FREE website (www.mygogi.org) to track all your swings and access instructional videos, stats tracking and other functionally to accelerate your development. No subscriptions or ads.
GOGI SWING PRO HIGLIGHTS:
1.) Record, analyze and share your golf swing
2.) Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library (driver, irons, bunkers, short game, advanced shots)
3.) PGA Tour practice drills and golf fitness exercises to accelerate development – add notes and save “favorites”
4.) High-definition instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and golf’s top golf fitness expert, Randy Myers
5.) Capture and upload videos to your GOGI website profile (www.mygogi.org) for further analysis and sharing with your friends or golf instructor
View more at http://www.mygogi.org
HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Use comments to ask questions and provide feedback on video.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
You can buy devices from our website here: http://www.itrainergolf.com
With iTrainerGolf, you can capture, view and analyse swings that have been uploaded from an iTrainerPro or iTrainerMini over Bluetooth. All swings are stored in a database for ease of searching and maintenance.
iTrainerGolf is free and features include: Multiple users, Multiple club sets and club combinations, Swing dashboard, 3D Ball Flight and 3D Club Path. Putting is also included as well as Tips an Drills.
The Dashboard shows club head speed, swing tempo, club path and face angles, swing path, Launch Angles, Lie and Lean angles, Spin Rates and ball trajectory.
Dashboard panels can be tapped for greater detail and access to statistics over the last 10 swings with the current club. The Challenge mode feature allows you to compare your swing to a recorded Pro. Additional pro swings are coming. You can also record one of your own swings as a personal best and practice against it.
Club specifications markedly affect calculated results, especially, carry, deviation, spin etc. which are important for the 3D ball flight calculation. iTrainerGolf provides the golfer with the tools to manage sets of clubs and the parameters of each club for optimal accuracy.
Be sure to keep your iTrainerMini firmware up-to-date by checking the updates section of the www.insight-sports.com website.
Keywords: Golf Swing Plane Tempo iTrainerGolf iTrainer iTrainerPro iTrainerMini Insight
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
* Lesson Request
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
This application communicates with the high-precision M-Tracer sensor, developed by Epson, and provides accurate, high-speed golf swing measurements.
This allows you to analyze your golf swing using technology based on the latest sports science.
An effective improvement system will help you to improve your golf swing.
*You can purchase the M-Tracer sensor at your local golf stores.
◆ Main Features
[Golf Swing Measurement]
The new, high-precision sensor attached to the club's grip allows for precise golf swing measurements. Data is immediately sent to your Android device via Bluetooth.
- Golf swings can be measured continuously and all of the swing data is saved automatically.
[Golf Swing Analysis]
- Swing analysis: Check your golf swing motion. The V zone view shows you the motion of your swing.
- Impact analysis: Analyze in detail the face angle at the point of impact and the incidence angle (horizontal and vertical) for a clear understanding of your swing.
- Speed analysis: Get to know the reduction ratio (natural uncock) of your swing and step up your game.
- Shaft rotation analysis: Spot variations in your swing shaft rotation that are not picked up by a camera.
- Tempo analysis: Get to know your swing tempo and achieve a stable swing.
- Check your progress by comparing new data with previous swings.
- Check your targets by comparing your measurements to pre-registered swing data from professionals and average golfers.
- Select registered swing data by tapping the player's name on the Library or Select Comparison screen.
- Create your own Epson M-Tracer For Golf account.
- Create a new account when using M-Tracer for the first time.
- Save your swing data to the cloud.
- Receive access to a variety of improvement support services that are being developed for future release.
◆ Supported sensors
MT500G and MT500GII
◆ Notes on swing data
- You can save swing data for up to 300 swings on your Android device, and up to 2,000 swings in the cloud.
- Note that the size of the data may increase when uploading swing data to the cloud.
* We recommend uploading using a wireless connection.
- If you exceed 300 swing data entries on your device, the oldest data is deleted to make room for the newest data. We recommend organizing your swing data.
- If you exceed 2000 swing data entries in the cloud, the oldest data entry is deleted to make room for the newest data.
"Emails sent to the developer" will be used for future service improvements. Please note that we cannot reply to these individually.
It is very convenient to check your swing form since you can just save the scenes right before and after the impact.
You can also check your swing form by playing two scenes simultaneously.
A 60 frames of 2-second video clip around the impact scene is saved by detecting the impact sound.
Only the scene of the swing is saved, so you can check your swing immediately after the shot.
You don't have to be careful of the camera shake because pressing the shutter button is not needed when starting recording.
If using in a place where detecting the impact sound is difficult, you can also start recording manually
By dragging the screen, you can add lines to a video, which helps you to check your form. The lines are saved with the video.
The map of the location where the video was recorded is available for each swing.
Easy to find the swing of which golf course or the hole you recorded.
Compare your swings by playing back two swings simultaneously.
For example, pick the swing of your best shot and another one to find out the difference.
The Trial version has following limitations:
*You can save up to 30 footages. (200 footages in the Full-function version)
*The playback speed is x0.2 only (x0.1, x0.2, and x1.0 in the Full-function version)
*You cannot turn off loop playback.
*The seek bar which indicates current playback position is not displayed in the playback screen.
*You cannot export the still images of a swing footage.
*You cannot turn off the advertisements on the screen.
Key Swingbyte features include:
§ Club Head Speed; Swing Tempo; Face Angle at Impact; Face to Path; Club Path; Attack Angle; Shaft Lean; Swing Plane and more.
§ In-App video recording: uses your mobile device’s camera, auto trims video length and syncs with your 3D swing.
§ Swing comparison.
§ Swingbyte Laser Lines: red lines trace the path that the bottom of the club head and top of the handle create during the swing to help to illustrate the golfer’s plane and path.
§ Works with putting and full swing practice.
§ Easily share links to swings with an instructor or friends via social media.
Draw lines/circles on a playing movie
Setting the start/end of playback time
Grouping movies by setting original labels
Select playing movies from gallery and original label list
CAPTURE. SEE. COMPARE. SHARE. LEARN. IMPROVE.
The award winning SwingTIP® is the industry’s most complete, effective and easy-to-use mobile golf swing analysis and training system on the market. In only 10-15 minutes of practice per day, SwingTIP can help you master swing mechanics so you can hit the ball farther, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
Download the Free App today! Go to "Review" to see Demo Swings/Videos from regular golfers as well as PGA Pro Craig Stadler and Coach Jeff Ritter.
SwingTIP is an innovative Bluetooth-enabled 3D motion sensor device that clips onto a golf club shaft and wirelessly transmits real-time golf swing analysis to your Android phone or tablet (4.0+). Designed with leading golf experts including PGA Pro Craig Stadler, SwingTIP delivers the ultimate interactive and visual learning experience showing you what happened, why it happened and how to fix it.
* Visually examine and compare a photo-exact animation of your swing from three angles alongside club head impact metrics
* Auto-record a video of your swing so you can examine your setup, body posture, arms, grip and final stance
* See instructor-style power and plane analysis that pinpoints strengths and flaws on nine swing aspects
* Learn and improve with instruction tips and videos and track your progress with scorecards and MySwingTIP.com
3D Swing – Impact Metrics
* Visually examine a photo-exact animation of your swing from three angles (target, front, top)
* Star best swings as a reference swing (one for each club-type)
* See club head impact metrics: club head speed, swing path, club face angle, impact zone, and swing tempo
* Review tips and practice drill videos from Golf Teacher Ray Leach
* Track and share your progress with electronic scorecards
* Wirelessly sync data to a free MySwingTIP.com account to see performance and trend reports
Auto-Video & Audio Capture
* Uses the front-facing camera so golfers can view their stance & posture before taking a swing (mirror view)
* Auto-records videos swing-after-swing
* Audio recording allows a golfer to comment on their swing or ball flight details as part of the video
* Auto-trims videos consistently every time – no non-essential footage
* Auto-plays captured videos after capture for review – no need to change stance
* Video playback allows for examination of all aspects of the swing
* Easily share a video via email or Facebook with friends or coach
Power and Plane Analytics
* Instructor-style assessment of swing power and plane across five checkpoints: address, takeaway, top of swing, halfway through downswing and impact
* Pinpoints strengths and flaws across nine swing aspects: lie angle at address, takeaway, top of backswing plane, downswing plane, power load/backswing length, power store/release point, power at impact, transition and arc of swing
* Review tips and practice drill videos from Golf Teacher Jeff Ritter
Download the SwingTIP Android App Guide to learn more about the app features at www.swingtip.com/page/support
Thank you for your interest. If you have any feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for regular updates with exciting new features to help you master your swing technique for better enjoyment of the game.
*** Important Note ***
In order to use this application, you must have a SwingTIP Wireless Golf Swing Analyzer. If you do not have one yet, please visit us at www.SwingTIP.com to find a retail store near you or to purchase one on our website.
Just as the golf swing has been improved upon over time, so has the equipment used to play golf. In the 1800’s, golf bags came into use as an easier way to carry around clubs and balls. Golf balls were made lighter and able to travel further and tees were used to help make the ball easier to hit off the tee box.
1. COMPARE two videos, side by side (huge benefit)
2. UNLIMITED number of model video downloads (free version limit is two).
Note: The permissions required are only to force the Android Market to filter the Premium Unlocker in the same manner that it filters V1 Golf for Android.
V1 GOLF SWING ANALYSIS APPLICATION for Android Phones and Tablets!!!
#1 Worldwide Sports Video Analysis Software
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
Today the professional and amateur golf player requires a very high level of training to improve their golf swings and to control your game.
With this application you will learn how to improve your golf skills and how to execute the most complex games in the swing, the short game, advanced shots and game analysis.
This application includes:
- Lessons with exercises of all kinds: technical, tactical, physical and specific.
- The most important golf basics through interactive lessons.
- A selection of the best moments in US Open tournament to learn all you need from the professional golf players.
- Golf rules with a whole new way to enjoy and engage with the rules.
This app is part of a set of sports apps, which include videos, photos and lessons of different sports, including team sports and winter games. Start training today with our Golf Lessons app.