Features of the software include:
- Display IED Mandatory Evacuation and Shelter-in-Place Zones for 8 pre-defined bomb sizes and user defined custom IED types
- Display Isolation Zones and down-wind Protection Zones for over 3,000 chemicals
- Display distance to glass breakage, injury, and structural damage based on bomb size
- Information displayed on Google Maps, with similar functionality to zoom, search by address, current location, and map/satellite/hybrid views
- Automatically retrieve current weather from Weatherbug (www.weather.weatherbug.com) or forecast weather from the National Weather Service (US only) or Meteorologisk Institutt (Worldwide); weather can also be user input or input using the phone’s compass functionality
- Results shown geographically as well as text based
- Search and display predefined points of interest (schools, nurseries, hospitals, police/fire stations, and government facilities) from Google Search services to identify key facilities within the incident area
- Run roadblock analysis service that identifies within seconds the optimal location of roadblocks to isolate the incident area
- Place and label points on the map to identify key locations
- One-button summary of results (text, map image, map data shape and kml file attachments) in an email to disseminate to other responding personnel
- Includes reference material from the 2012 ERG and important chemical contacts for quick calling
- Store map images (including legends) for reference when connectivity prevents access to network maps
For more information, go to http://www.firstsupporttools.com
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues.
This app with give you a rigorous foundation to begin your career as an EMT. Its simulated exam questions will assess your knowledge on all aspect of EMS care, including: EMS Operations, Pediatrics and Obstetrics, Trauma, Medical, Cardiology, and Airway and Breathing. Our comprehensive answers and explanations will serve to reinforce and expand that knowledge, helping to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical patient application.
The intuitive Study Mode interface allows you to track your progress through the application and return to difficult questions during your review. Test mode allows you to take the course as a sample EMT-Basic or First Responder exam and quickly review the questions and areas in which you may need extra help.
About Upward Mobility
Upward Mobility creates high end professional education content for management development and test preparation, and makes it available through mobile apps. Our goal is to keep learners engaged with a mix of wit, humor, and actionable takeaways while meeting our customer’s educational needs.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.