Atlantic Bird 1 Eutelsat 12 West A
Atlantic Bird 2 Eutelsat 8 West A
Atlantic Bird 7 Eutelsat 7 West A
Atlantic Bird 3 Eutelsat 5 West A
Eutelsat 3A Eutelsat 3A
Eutelsat 3C (ex-Atlantic Bird 4A) Eutelsat 3C
Eurobird 4A Eutelsat 4A
W3A Eutelsat 7A
Eurobird 9A Eutelsat 9A
KA-SAT Eutelsat KA-SAT 9A
W2A Eutelsat 10A
Hot Bird 6 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13A
Hot Bird 8 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B
Hot Bird 9 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C
W3C Eutelsat 16A
Eurobird 16 Eutelsat 16B
SESAT 1 Eutelsat 16C
W6 Eutelsat 21A
Eurobird 2 Eutelsat 25A
Eurobird 1 Eutelsat 28A
Eurobird 3 Eutelsat 33A
W4 Eutelsat 36A
W7 Eutelsat 36B
W48 Eutelsat 48A
W5 Eutelsat 70A
If you have questiions or suggestions please write to email@example.com
Satellite Dish Pointer comes with a user customizable list of over 230 geosynchronous satellites and has a very simple and intuitive display to guide you to where the satellite is in the sky.
Activate your phone’s location capabilities (or enter your location in the settings menu), then select a satellite from our extensive list. The solution for the satellite will be displayed and an arrow will point to the location if it is off screen. The satellite is aligned when the satellite icon is centered in the reticle.
•User selectable colors
•User editable satellite almanac
•Satellite almanac sorted and filtered by visibility
•Landscape mode and tablet support
•User enabled sounds for use in poor visibility conditions
If it doesn't work for you (make sure you have internet connection), or doesn't have a feature you want (you can only search by book title), or doesn't look "pretty" (I can add graphics and junk to make it run slower), THEN DON'T USE IT. There's no profit in this for me except for a quick way to look up AR points.
I will possibly add (author search/bar-code scanning/etc) in future versions when I have time.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
Sky Objects turns your Android-powered device into a window on the night sky.
The Plus adds the new ability to track any near earth objects with a NORAD Id in real time. Follow satellites, the international space station, and more!
Sat Locks My take up to 1-2 minutes over cell networks!
You can get predictions for Iridium Flares for the next 7 days. Think shooting star like flares.
Based on code Open sourced and donated by Google.
Tracking data is courtesy of www.n2yo.com
Anyone interested in helping? Fell free to email.
Wonder No More™
Night Sky Lite™ contains some of the beautiful elements from our full Night Sky™ apps to bring an immersive stargazing experience to all! Just point your device to the sky to identify stars, planets, constellations and even satellites! With a Breathtaking New Sky View, World Traveller mode, and clear and concise new Stargazing Conditions graphs, a truly magical experience is available to all with the free, entry-level stargazing app - Night Sky Lite™. Wonder No More™.
“I’m very impressed with The Night Sky … it offers a delightful and polished user experience.” - Avery Wang (creator of Shazam)
“…Pure fun to use and really hard to put down. … Exactly what educational apps should be all about” - iDownload Blog
***** Over 15000 5 star customer reviews worldwide! – Google Play
All New Feature Set:
• Breathtaking New Sky View: A completely redesigned new Sky View comes to Night Sky Lite™ with a vivid new colorful atmosphere, animations, and more detailed stars and planets than ever before. Prepare to become visually immersed in the Night Sky Lite™.
• 3D Earth View: A beautifully redesigned 3D view of Earth. Explore our own globe in the most gorgeous 3D graphics with the tip of your finger.
• Night Sky™ Community: Engage with fellow stargazers and astronomers in the exclusive Night Sky™ Community. Share ideal stargazing locations with others and explore locations others have shared.
• World Traveller: Explore the sky from anywhere in the world with the new World Traveller mode. Fancy a trip to see what the sky looks like in another country? Then travel there instantly and view it from the palm of your hand.
• Stargazing Conditions: Explore the stargazing conditions in your area for the upcoming week. Beautiful new Stargazing graphs mean with a glance you can see the perfect time to go stargazing! Combine Stargazing Conditions with World Traveller and check out the ideal time to go stargazing in a certain area you may be travelling to, for instance that camping trip at a National Park at the weekend!
• Absorbing New Music and Effects: All new Night Sky Lite™ comes with an all-new absorbing sound track. Specifically composed to enhance your stargazing experience. Also included are new musical sound effects that interact with you as you stargaze. Never before has there been such a beautiful combination of sound and visual stargazing elements.
• Latest Night Sky™ News: Never miss out on any events happening in the sky above with Night Sky™ Latest News. Learn about upcoming Eclipses, all annual celestial events, and even stargazing events local to you, right from our own Night Sky™ Latest News editors!
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
The Moon Info (the menu item) shows the date of phases of The Moon and the action of gravity on the human body. The strong gravity can cause problems to someone when he is sensitive to it.
You need Internet connection, only if You want to get help from the Wikipedia.
Install software and scroll the map as You needed.
To change of map use a MENU North Sky, South Sky.
*** 14 day money back guarantee, hassle-free ***
+ SCREEN Capture: show your customers no line of sight issues, save it to the sd card or email it to back office.
+ Works with all geostationary satellites
+ Works everywhere around the world
+ No Internet access needed to operate it (occasionally it is required)
+ Add, edit and delete satellites
+ Select favorite satellites
+ Azimuth, elevation and skew results
As reviewed and mentioned by
***** Wall Street Journal
***** TELE-Satellite Award Winner
***** Engadget and many many more
As one pro puts it: "DishPointer pro is invaluable, gets the job done in half the time".
Half of the customer reviews have rated our AR apps with 4 stars or more!
• “Awesome!!! I love it get it if you have the book” – App store review
• “Best app ever!” – App store review
• “Impressive. Kids love it.” – App store review
Download our FREE Augmented Reality app to see records leap off the pages of your GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2015 book in animated form – exclusive preview available now!
Challenge your friends on the “SPLAT THE MAGGOTS” game and, while you’re at it, break an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title!
The FREE Augmented Reality (AR) app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. Simply download the app on your mobile or tablet and scan the pages of the book to see records come alive.
What you’ll discover:
• Sneak preview of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2015 book with never-seen-before records and photos!
• Scan the cover for a taster of what’s to come – as you’ll see, the book is jam-packed with cracking new world records!
• How do you measure up against the tallest man who ever lived? Have your photo taken with him ACTUAL SIZE to find out.
How it works:
To activate the 3D animations, save and print the FREE sample pages within the app to see the records come to life!
Look out for the SEE IT 3D logo on the pages of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2015 book. When you see the logo, launch the app, point your device’s camera at the book page and watch as records come to life.
You can share your pictures with friends #seeit3d @gwr.
For more information, go to: www.guinnessworldrecords.com
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
- Visual display of the current moon phase
- Dates of the next syzygies (new moon and full moon)
- Select date in the past or future
- Choose Northern or Southern Hemisphere
- Exploration mode: you can rotate and zoom spherical model of moon
- Can be installed to SD card
IMPORTANT: it's not recommended to install the app onto SD card if you are going to use widget.