GPS Alarm is a location based alarm that uses the GPS system on your device to track your location. When you enter a preset range to an alarm point it will trigger an alarm. Perfect for being awoken after a nap on a train or bus or just as a reminder when come close to certain map points!
- Utilises background location tracking
- Android 4.0 ICS inspired graphics
- Simple and intuitive interface for fast alarm creation and modification
- Location services are only enabled when an alarm is active
- Map view allows you to view all alarms and their radiuses
- Draggable alarm pins
- Tap and hold in the map view to place a pin
- View your alarm radius visually with map overlays
- Choose an alarm proximity between 50-1000 metres
More from developer
This app will allow to browse through set of recipe steps and ingredients in the following ways:
1) Browse by category option, which will take you to a set of categories (veg and non-veg) and then the recipe list.
2) Browse by ingredients option, which will allow you to search the recipes based on the ingredients, say for example type in as carrot, it will list all the recipes you can make with carrot.
3) Few good cooking tips, which i use in my day-today life.
Form any screen you can navigate back to the home screen by clicking on the home icon. Previous icon to navigate to the previous screen.
It is the first version which has only 40+ recipes and 20 cooking tips. Based on the response, will add more recipes and tips from my cookery.
It is a simple to use app. No added graphics.