Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With millions of users globally, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to decrypt and access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com/vault, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported. Visit https://keepersecurity.com/download to install.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Encrypted cloud backup, multi-device sync, secure sharing and desktop web app are free for 30 days then require an annual subscription. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- Other - close other apps: This is needed in order to exit and kill the application when the screen turns off
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- The clipboard is not cleared automatically. Make sure that you clear your clipboard when you don't need its content any more
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
LastPass offers password management for teams, called LastPass Enterprise. With LastPass Enterprise, companies benefit from:
• A central admin console to manage employee accounts
• Simplified, secure sharing of passwords among team members
• Configurable security policies to restrict access and set requirements
• Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Keep your information in sync on all your devices using Dropbox or Wi-Fi syncing:
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msevensoftware.com. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac available at the low price of $14.99 USD using the $5 off coupon you receive when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Safely store passwords, credit cards, IDs and more in one safe place
• Login to apps and websites in seconds
• Use your digital wallet to make secure payments on the go
• Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
• Create strong passwords for all your accounts
We take your security seriously
• Dashlane protects your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
• Only you have access to your information – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
• Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
• Compatible with Google Authenticator
• Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
• Learn more about our security: https://www.dashlane.com/security
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device.
Premium gives you:
• Sync across all your devices
• Secure cloud backup for your account
• Access to your passwords on our website
• Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at https://www.dashlane.com/premium
Questions? Visit https://support.dashlane.com
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
- App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
- App integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- App integrates with Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm add-on into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
- App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
This plugin can't be launched by itself. You need to get QR Droid 5.3 (or greater) for free in order to use it.
You can get it here: http://q.qr.ai
SafeInCloud is a complete Password Management Solution: free Desktop application + mobile application for phones and tablets.
No subscriptions, no monthly fees! You purchase SafeInCloud once and use it on all your Android devices without any additional fees.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption (AES)
◆ Cloud Synchronization (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform (Android, iOS)
◆ Free Desktop App (Windows, Mac)
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
With this app, you don't have to worry about your private information on your phone to be exposed to other people, you don't have to worry about your kids messing your phone up by changing the settings.
✮ No ads. At all. Really. :)
✮ All main functionality is available for FREE (but we appreciate a lot when you buy premium features or our PRO/CLOUD app)
✮ The app doesn't have permission to access Internet (you can be sure that your data never leaks even theoretically)
✮ A lot of people trust our application and use it for years, we have already more than 200 000 installs worldwide.
✮ NS Wallet is multi-platform password manager, you can use it on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac, find more information about that here: http://www.nswallet.com
Now finally boring description for our password manager :)
NS Wallet is reliable, secure and FREE data vault for your confidential and sensitive information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc). Privacy is our highest concern, that's why our password manager is fully offline solution, your data is stored ONLY on your smartphone or tablet, the app even doesn't have permission to use network connection. For those who like to have backups in the cloud we have separate version of the application - NS Wallet Cloud, it saves all the backups automatically in your Dropbox or Google Drive and all the information can be easily restored from there anytime.
- it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
- all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm and stored securely on your phone or tablet, nobody is able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- our password manager is very flexible, there is possibility to add any kind of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder (or in the Cloud, if you use NS Wallet Cloud)
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
- the app is FREE to use
- Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
- search functionality
- special folder "Recently viewed", the folder is showing recently viewed items
- special folder "Frequently viewed", the folder is showing frequently viewed items
- special folder "Expiring soon", the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
- theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
- fonts changing
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425