Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With over 7 million users across 15 languages, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Keeper offers free storage on your device. Sync & Cloud Backup is free for 30 days and requires subscription thereafter. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of culture as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and Modified Date of records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• In response to many customer requests, mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records but tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group (NEW), Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
• Collapsible section headers
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.99 USD with the $5 off coupon when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Safely store passwords, credit cards, IDs and more in one safe place
• Login to apps and websites in seconds
• Use your digital wallet to make secure payments on the go
• Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
• Create strong passwords for all your accounts
We take your security seriously
• Dashlane protects your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
• Only you have access to your information – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
• Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
• Compatible with Google Authenticator
• Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
• Learn more about our security: https://www.dashlane.com/security
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device.
Premium gives you:
• Sync across all your devices
• Secure cloud backup for your account
• Access to your passwords on our website
• Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at https://www.dashlane.com/premium
Questions? Visit https://support.dashlane.com
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
Store your password simply!
This app allows you to store passwords for your online accounts easily and securely on your device.
It also allows you to export your data and protecting them with passwords import from simple text files.
This app is Free and Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public License V.3
You can find the source code here:
In contrast to many other companies, SecureSafe Password Manager provides customer specific encryption for your data. This means that each document has its own key, and this security key is hung on a customer-specific key ring.
One login for all platforms: you can access your account via the SecureSafe web application or through the iPhone/iPad apps and therefore have access to your documents and passwords at anytime and from anywhere.
Currently 400'000 users worldwide – 100% data storage in Switzerland – data backup provided in a former Swiss military bunker in the Swiss Alps. Developed by a team of Swiss security experts, SecureSafe incorporates the same high level of security found in modern e-banking solutions. Continuous external security checks by McAfee Secure Service.
Feedback from our users about SecureSafe Password Manager:
"Excellent, simple, cross platform and free!"
"Love it! It's easy times use. Password protected and keeps everything secure. Wouldn't use anything else."
"More than I wanted - one app on all my devices! I wanted a simple password manager, but it does so much more and so simply."
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATA AT A SINGLE PLACE
✓ Credit card details
✓ Online banking access codes
✓ Contracts and Certificates
SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER & FILE SAFE
✓ Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
✓ Only you can access your data - not even our employees
✓ All data between SecureSafe and your device is sent over HTTPS only
✓ Passwords are even additionally encrypted for highest security
✓ Strong authentication (with SMS token) available for PRO, SILVER and GOLD account holders
✓ Data storage in a former headquarter bunker of the Swiss army
✓ 24/7 monitoring of all our systems from three continents
✓ Data inheritance function in the event that something should happen to you
✓ Read more: www.securesafe.com/en/security.html
EVERYWHERE AT ANY TIME
✓ Access all your data using a single login on all your devices
✓ Also available as web application and iPhone/iPad app
✓ Offline access for all your passwords
✓ Fully featured web application available at www.securesafe.com/mylogin
✓ 50 passwords and files up to 10 MB
✓ Will always remain free of charge
✓ You can upgrade your account at any time in our web application
✓ Account Types: SecureSafe Password PRO, SILVER and GOLD
✓ Unlimited number of passwords
✓ Strong authentication with SMS token
✓ Additional storage capacity
✓ Secure PDF and image viewer on the PC/Mac
✓ PDF Annotations on Android devices
SecureSafe Password Manager attracts thousands of new users every week - read more about the leading password and file manager here: www.securesafe.com
This technology uses a set of updatable policy files designed to help protect your device data.
As new threats are detected, Samsung updates the security policies on the device to prevent these new attacks.
This feature is always enabled and allows your device to be protected after a threat is detected, instead of waiting for the next scheduled software upgrade.
Installing this update ensures that you have up-to-date protections for your device.
For more on SE for Android or for tips on securing your device, please visit https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-workspace/how-to/lock-down-android.
Samsung My KNOX is a separate environment on your smartphone, complete with its own home screen, launcher, apps and widgets. All data inside Samsung My KNOX is encrypted, providing a secure and productive way to access confidential email and apps.
Samsung My KNOX is designed to meet the enterprise security requirements, and as such, does not work on rooted devices.
Samsung My KNOX creates a secure and productive space on your device
Samsung My KNOX creates a separate, secure environment on your device for all your work-related data, ensuring it doesn’t mix with personal data. Apps outside the My KNOX environment cannot access data inside it, and apps inside My KNOX cannot access data outside it.
• Convenience – Two devices in one: Increased separation between personal and enterprise data.
• Easy setup – No IT admin assistance needed.
• Powerful, free apps – Pre-loaded in Samsung My KNOX.
• Better security –Hardware and software security that delivers multiple protection layers for the operating system and apps.
• Better privacy –Securely separates work data and apps from everyday content
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “A must have! Saves me having to carry two phones about plus the security slots in nicely with our architecture.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Great app! I love how this allows me to keep private stuff on my phone truly private.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Awesome app”
The Samsung My KNOX User Portal allows you to remotely manage your device
• Find Now – If you lose your device, the Samsung My KNOX User Portal can locate it via Google Maps.
• Lock Device – Remotely lock your lost device to ensure no one can access it until you retrieve it.
• Wipe Device – Remotely factory reset the device (all data, not just data inside Samsung My KNOX).
• Lock KNOX – Remotely lock the Samsung My KNOX environment, rather than the device.
Pre-loaded apps to help you stay productive
Samsung My KNOX comes preloaded with apps for email, calendar, contacts, music and video playback, and more. Additionally, you may also add apps from your personal space on installation. Based on your device model and carrier, some pre-installed apps may differ.
Visit SamsungKNOX.com to discover more Samsung KNOX products.
Visit https://www.samsungknox.com/contact/my-knox for technical support for Samsung My KNOX
Notes on using RoboForm for Android:
- A RoboForm Everywhere account is required.
- RoboForm runs in its own browser because the native Android browser does not allow any integration.
- RoboForm also integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- RoboForm also works in Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm addon into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
A simple password manager app with easy and intuitive UI, Remembr'all lets user save passwords for various services like Email Accounts, Social Networks, Credit Card and so on. All of the passwords are stored on your phone with state of the art encryption to prevent any misuse.
User Interface That’s Very Elegant
With our simple yet elegant-to-use user interface, we want each and every user of Remembr'all to have the best possible experience. While using Remembr'all , one will see only things that are important to him. So long gone are those hideous pop-ups notifying you of things that do not require your attention. Be done with the apps having cluttered user interface. Use Remembr’all - Password Manager instead.
Because we care most about our user’s privacy, we do not backup any passwords to any of our or third party servers. User’s data is only his/her to access. So now you can store and recall passwords with complete ease and peace of mind. More than that we have taken every care to prevent any invalid login attempts from gaining access to your passwords.
Why would one want to save all his/her passwords in one single cluttered list? We thought of the same and then we came up with 6 different categories that user can save its passwords under. While Remembr'all - Password Manager provides the regular categories like social media accounts and email accounts, it takes things further with 4 additional categories like ATM PINs, Web Accounts, etc. that help you unclutter your data.
Want to store the data in PC or Mac as well but too lazy to re-write it again? Well, we have got that covered. You can now export all of your data in CSV format which can be opened in leading document processors like Microsoft Word.
You want to start over? Delete everything, down to last word and start new.
We are more than happy to lend a hand. You can get basic information about the working of Remembr’all - Password Manager from “Help” menu located at login page or you could just drop in a mail at any of the following given email ids.
✮ No ads. At all. Really. :)
✮ All main functionality is available for FREE (but we appreciate a lot when you buy premium features or our PRO/CLOUD app)
✮ The app doesn't have permission to access Internet (you can be sure that your data never leaks even theoretically)
✮ A lot of people trust our application and use it for years, we have already more than 200 000 installs worldwide.
✮ NS Wallet is multi-platform password manager, you can use it on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac, find more information about that here: http://www.nswallet.com
Now finally boring description for our password manager :)
NS Wallet is reliable, secure and FREE data vault for your confidential and sensitive information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc). Privacy is our highest concern, that's why our password manager is fully offline solution, your data is stored ONLY on your smartphone or tablet, the app even doesn't have permission to use network connection. For those who like to have backups in the cloud we have separate version of the application - NS Wallet Cloud, it saves all the backups automatically in your Dropbox or Google Drive and all the information can be easily restored from there anytime.
- it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
- all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm and stored securely on your phone or tablet, nobody is able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- our password manager is very flexible, there is possibility to add any kind of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder (or in the Cloud, if you use NS Wallet Cloud)
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
- the app is FREE to use
- Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
- search functionality
- special folder "Recently viewed", the folder is showing recently viewed items
- special folder "Frequently viewed", the folder is showing frequently viewed items
- special folder "Expiring soon", the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
- theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
- fonts changing
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.