Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
Our time tracker app is simple and easy to use with an intuitive interface, and is completely free, just like a Nutcache account. The Nutcache Time Logger:Easy time tracking app offers mobile time tracking that syncs with your active invoices in the cloud – using the timer to record the minutes worked on a project, whether in the office or remotely, will automatically be billed to the relevant invoice on your Nutcache online account - manually entering billable work is a thing of the past.
The app requires an active and FREE account with the Nutcache online invoicing and time management application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features:
- Link the timer to any of your active projects and/or invoices online
- Keeps running and recording time in the background, even when your phone is turned off
- Pause/resume the timer as needed
- Add notes to your time entries
- Opt to bill or not bill the selected project
- Access to full company information entered via your online account
- View your hours worked and activity in the last 30 days
- Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
Tags : Timesheet, time tracker, time logger, time logging, time tracking, working time, timetracker, project, projects, task, tasks, notes, activity, activities, recording, pause, employee, project notes, Time logger, Nutcache, punchclock.
What kind of functions does the GS1 Logger for Staff have to offer?
-Scanning GS1 standardized barcodes (linear, 2D) – based on a barcode reader license
-Capturing all GS1 ID Key manually
-Verifying the user’s right to use barcodes and filtering out illegal numbers
-Qualifying the barcodes according to the GS1 General Specifications
-Sending a report, completed with photos, in an email at the time of data collection or later on the website
-Storing the logged information, including time and location
-Listing and retrieving the logged data on a mobile device
-Listing and retrieving the logged data on an internet-based platform, and preparing statistics
What kind of databases is the GS1 Logger for Staff linked to?
-Location database based on coordinate information provided by Eurostat
Experience and useful information
With the use of the GS1 Logger for Staff application, the GS1 Community can also take advantage of the wide range of benefits offered by the smartphones: no matter when and where you are, they always provide you with the opportunity to verify barcodes and filter out illegal numbers, which is the common interest and benefit of the GS1 Community and the GS1 users of the supply chain.
The application is only available for GS1 Member Organisations. To use the GS1 Logger application the users have to register on the gs1logger.gs1hu.org website.
To ensure that every GS1 Member Organisation can use the application efficiently, it will be available in the national language of the member organisations (currently, the application and the Admin website is available in Hungarian, English and Russian, Portuguese).
# Installed on over 120 million devices in 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
# 15 million downloads and over 15,000 reviews on Google Play
Font Pack now available for FREE for OfficeSuite Pro users!
This is a fully functional 90-day trial version! Get the full version and remove the ads.
Made by MobiSystems, OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Cloud service leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Alcatel, Archos, Toshiba, Sharp, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
--- What is New in Version 7.4 ---
* Free Font Pack for OfficeSuite Pro included.
* Integration with ebook reader (UB Reader) and photo editor (PhotoSuite) apps.
* Ability to add custom fonts via dedicated folder /fonts on memory cards.
* Open office format support - ODT, ODS and ODP file extensions.
* Tight integration with Box app.
* Security improvements for cloud accounts.
* Support of named ranges.
* Ability to move cell selection.
* Fixed bugs in Count formulas.
* Conditional formatting.
--- File Formats Supported ---
* Text format - Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT
* Spreadsheet - Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS
* Presentation - Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP
* Other formats - Microsoft PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 compatible
--- Easy File Access and Sharing ---
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access, modify and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive
* Easily open email attachments
* Work with Outlook EML files
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
-- Intuitive and Intelligent Design --
* OfficeSuite 7 comes with new intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you manage your files or create and modify documents.
* New side bar gives instant access to local and cloud stored files.
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--- OfficeSuite Extensions ---
* QuickSpell – fully integrated with OfficeSuite Pro QuickSpell will help you dramatically improve your typing accuracy.
* QuickWrite - multilingual contextual text prediction tool and keyboard.
* Font Pack – allows you to use Microsoft most used fonts in OfficeSuite text documents.
* Oxford Dictionary of English - look up word meaning in office text documents in the most popular English dictionary
** Note that OfficeSuite Extensions are sold separately. Purchasing any of the extensions is optional.**
NOTE: For users with preloaded OfficeSuite Pro: This update will not affect your existing license.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Camsco is a progressive company and we constantly challenge ourselves to develop new products to better serve our customers. Our manufacturing facilities are located in China and have ISO-9001 certification, and many of our products are also certified by international standards such as UL and CE.
Camsco will endeavor to provide the best products possible at reasonable prices, and is committed to fostering long-term business relationships with our customers.
ATS, Switch, push button, Auto Lighter, Timer, Time Switch, Electrical,
Auto Lighter, Bus Bar Insulators, Circuit Breakers, Digital Multimeter,
Foot Switch, Fuse Link & Fuse Base, Hardware for Industry - Cam Lock, Hoist Push Button Switch, Hour Meter & Hour Counter
Hong Kong Electronics Fair
Want to spend more time selling and less time logging your activity? Logger is here to help. Here’s how it works — select the Contact, Account, Opportunity or Lead you are visiting, then tap on one of six buttons: Check-in, Follow-up (task), Note, Call, Email, or Map.
- Quick access to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads in Salesforce.com
- Log emails and calls
- Check-in to your Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads
- Create tasks
- Update Opportunity Stage and Close Date
- Take notes
- Optionally share your activity on Salesforce Chatter
The following features and functionality are included in the app:
- Detailed Avionics Product Descriptions with Features, Specifications, and Part Number Charts
- Accurate Real-Time SEA Parts Pricing and Delivery
- Featured SEA Avionics Promotions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Popup and 360° Product Images
This app is made only for Samsung partners, and the pass code is required after installation.
Please contact our developer through email if you want to use it.
Smart Catalog is a mobile app designed specifically for Samsung Printing Solutions’ partners.
This app enhances efficiency by simplifying access to latest information and keeping partners’ operational costs down through embedded product information. As Smart Catalog provides real-time information, it is faster than ordering any hardcopy brochures and can be accessed from any location.
Smart Catalog displays in-depth product information about Samsung’s complete A3 and A4 printer range including specifications, features and compatibility with complementary printing supplies. There is also additional information about Samsung’s device, output and document management solutions.
To assist sales staff in promoting Samsung’s Printing Solutions, Smart Catalog offers customer case study material and also regularly updated articles that discuss the latest industry trends across financial services, government, education, retail, healthcare and manufacturing.
※ Please optimize the Smartphone memory for installation and usage of SmartCatalog.
※ If you use Gingerbread or earlier OS, it will operate unstably.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
1.Text file viewing.
- The default setting screen.(You can be set from the Options menu of the file selection screen.)
- Extension support is as follows.
( .txt .csv .c .conf .cpp .h .htm .html .java .log .prop .rc .sh .xml .js .css .properties .classpath .project .json )
- Viewing the files in the ZIP file.
- Setting the Text Encode. Some are not addressed by the terminal.
(UTF-8, Shift-JIS, EUC-JP, UTF-16, EUC-CN, EUC-KR, EUC-TW, Big5, ISO-2022-JP, ISO-2022-CN, ISO-2022-KR, ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-3, ISO-8859-4, ISO-8859-5, ISO-8859-6, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, ISO-8859-9, KOI8-R, KOI8-U, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE, Big5-HKSCS, BOCU-1E, CESU-8, cp864, GB18030, GBK, HZ-GB-2312, ISO-2022-CN-EXT, ISO-8859-10, ISO-8859-13, ISO-8859-14, ISO-8859-15, ISO-8859-16, macintosh, SCSU, TIS-620, US-ASCII, UTF-32, UTF-32BE, UTF-7, windows-1250, windows-1251, windows-1252, windows-1253, windows-1254, windows-1255, windows-1256, windows-1257, windows-1258, x-docomo-shift_jis-2007, x-gsm-03.38-2000, x-ibm-1383_P110-1999, x-IMAP-mailbox-name, x-iscii-be, x-iscii-gu, x-iscii-ka, x-iscii-ma, x-iscii-or, x-iscii-pa, x-iscii-ta, x-iscii-te, x-ISCII91, x-ISO-2022-CN-CNS, x-iso-8859-11, x-JavaUnicode, x-kddi-shift_jis-2007, x-mac-cyrillic, x-softbank-shift_jis-2007, x-UnicodeBig, x-UTF-16LE-BOM, x-UTF16_OppositeEndian, x-UTF16_PlatformEndian, x-UTF32_OppositeEndian, x-UTF32_PlatformEndian)
- Setting the Show Line Numbers.
- Setting the Line Wrapping.
- Display of the total number of rows.
2.File Explorer in SD card.
- The default path is "/mnt/sdcard".
- Can move up / back key is pressed.
- You can set an option to terminate the application directory back key is pressed.
- Display a directory higher in the back key is pressed.
- When booting from the other apps you want to display only files.
- Display all the files
- Display the updated date of file
- Extension support is as follows.
( .txt .csv .c .conf .cpp .h .htm .html .java .log .prop .rc .sh .xml .js .css .properties .classpath .project .json )
- It is an application to view CSV file.
"Local HTML Viewer"
- It is an application to view local HTML file.
If you want to improve the crash occurs, please send e-mail to developer in the problem file. I correspond with the highest priority.
※ handling of personal information, especially pay attention.
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
- Select either one-, two- or three-meter mode to connect with Agilent U1200 series handheld meters.
- Continuously scan measurements for remote monitoring purposes.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Monitor measurements through a Web browser running on a PC or tablet within the same network.
- Assign labels the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter(s) with just a press of a button.
- Remotely change the measurement modes of connected multimeters.
- Share your measurements as text or image or both via e-mail or other installed sharing apps such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any Agilent U1200 series handheld digital multimeters* or clamp meter
- U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2**
*U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
**Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 and HTC Thunderbolt smartphones)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of the Mobile Meter.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Agilent Mobile Meter. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile is the result of an investigation by Agilent's Measurement Research Laboratory. It enables you to view live waveforms, make measurements, capture instrument screenshots and control your Agilent oscilloscope from your tablet or phone.
Supports up to 4 analog channels
Simulation mode available - experiment with the app before connecting it to your oscilloscope
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device
Your scope can be connected via LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232
Collaboration - Have a colleague connect to the same scope on their tablet or phone and see what you see.
Control the following functions on your Agilent Oscilloscope (see below for supported models/firmware)
• start/stop/single acquisition
• change time/div
• change volts/div
• turn channels on/off
• select trigger type/level/source
• measure: frequency, rise/fall time, min/max, peak-peak
Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile requires installation of a companion program on your Windows PC called Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile Agent to communicate with your Agilent Oscilloscope. It is available here and is free: http://www.agilent.com/find/scopemobile
If you don’t have the Windows PC program installed, you will still be able to use this app with the built in simulated data.
To view and control an Agilent oscilloscope:
1. On your Windows PC, install Agilent Oscilloscope Mobile Agent (AOM Agent) from http://www.agilent.com/find/scopemobile
2. Start AOM Agent on your PC and connect to your oscilloscope.
3. Start this app and tap Connect to Scope.
4. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and tap Connect.
To view and control a simulated oscilloscope:
1. Start this app and tap Simulate Scope.
Android 2.3.5 and up
Microsoft Windows PC (WinXP, Win7, Win8) Running AOM Agent
Supported Agilent Oscilloscope
The following Agilent Oscilloscope series and firmware revision levels are supported:
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 6000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
InfiniiVision 7000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
Infiniium 9000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 03.10
Please email email@example.com to report bugs, ask questions or give us your feedback.
Agilent BenchVue Mobile is a companion app for Agilent's BenchVue software. BenchVue Mobile supports a broad range of Agilent Power Supplies, Digital Multimeters and Oscilloscopes. (Specific models below)
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your iPad/iPhone
Turn data logging on and off
Set instrument parameters
Start and stop measurements
Mobile access to your LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232 connected instruments
Collaborate by having multiple mobile devices connect simultaneously
BenchVue Mobile requires installation of Agilent BenchVue software on your Windows PC to communicate with your Agilent instruments. If you haven't already installed BenchVue, it is available at no cost here:
BenchVue Mobile Software Supported Instruments
34401A, 34405A, 34410A, 34411A, 34450A, 34460A, 34461A
MSO/DSO-X 2000, 3000, and 4000 Series
MSO/DSO 6000 Series
DSO/MSO 7000 and 9000 Series
DC Power Supplies
E3631A, E3632A, E3633A, E3634A, E3640A, E3641A, E3642A, E3643A, E3644A, E3645A, E3646A, E3647A, E3648A, E3649A, N6700A/B, N6701A, N6702A, N6705B
How to use this App
1. Install Agilent BenchVue on your Windows PC.
2. Start BenchVue on your PC and connect to your instruments.
3. Enable mobile access in BenchVue.
a) First, enable mobile access in the main settings and set a mobile password.
b) Then, enable mobile access for each instrument that you want to access.
4. Start this app and tap “Connect to BenchVue on PC”
5. Connect to BenchVue by doing one of the following:
a) Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and your password then tap "Connect”, or
b) Display the BenchVue QR code on your PC, then tap the Scan button in BenchVue Mobile to scan it, or
c) Use BenchVue to send an email to your mobile device with a link to connect.
6. Tap an instrument to view and control it.
Note if your PC is behind a firewall, you may need to use a VPN to access it when your phone/tablet is outside the firewall.
Requires Android 2.3.5 and up
This app is functional without an internet connection but is required for initial installation.