Keysight Technologies Remote Link solution improves your work efficiency and safety. Connect wirelessly to Keysight U1200 series handheld digital multimeters or clamp meters to log measurements via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Up to three Keysight handheld meters can be connected at a single time. The Keysight Mobile Logger extends your reach, so that you can monitor up to 3 events simultaneously and plot line graphs to observe the trends. During data logging, the Mobile Logger app allows acquired readings to be saved to the Android device’s internal memory and delivered via email. Backup and restore features provide additional ways to manage data files.
- Perform interval or manual data logging.
- Plot line graphs for trending analysis and diagnose drift issues.
- Create mathematical functions and plot it.
- Zoom into area of interest of the graph.
- Save measurements and export in .CSV format via e-mail or Dropbox.
- Set automatic e-mail (SMTP server only) alert based on specified limit.
- Dropbox integration for database backup and restore.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Assign labels to the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter with just a press of a button.
For more information, visit www.keysight.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any of the Keysight handheld digital multimeters*
- U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 ,4.2***, 4.3, 4.4****
* U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR Bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
** Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 with Android 2.3 and HTC Thunderbolt)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of Mobile Logger.
****Android 4.4 is not supporting Keysight Mobile Logger.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Keysight Mobile Logger. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4)
- Samsung Galxy 5 (Android 4.4)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)